Women Offering Herself To Be Crucified To Death

Go to CruxDreams.com
All those women offer themselves to be crucified by their master.
They accept to agonize to death.
Some of them are slaves offered to their master so that they crucify her for their pleasure

View attachment 480040

View attachment 480041

View attachment 480042

View attachment 480043

View attachment 480044

Fantastic, beautifully done, Crucificateur! :)

Hey bro can you make something using The Jesus Film 1979? It's my favourite Jesus movie and I'd be ultra super glad if you could. :)
Mine, too! ;)

I don't see any HD pics online but let me try taking screenshots

Ok, I have found on youtube a film in 1080P (HD) pictures seems to be good quality.
I still tried to work with an old version them but it was very difficult to get good results.
I will try again with the version I have found today.
I will make some tests this week and you will tell me what you think about.
I agree, this film is interesting and I hope I will get good results with this 1080 version.
I have to choose the slave to crucify now, it is not the more difficult :cool:
I will test with a friend of mine that we have crucified this winter in a castle in south of France ?...
I must ask her wether she accepts. Very beautiful girl very masochist that love to be crucified and able to hang a very long time between in each session. Able to suffer a lot. I have made some snuff films with her and it looks like real crucifixion
Hope she will accept ?

Last edited:
Ok, I have found on youtube a film in 1080P (HD) pictures seems to be good quality.
I still tried to work with an old version them but it was very difficult to get good results.
I will try again with the version I have found today.
I will make some tests this week and you will tell me what you think about.
I agree, this film is interesting and I hope I will get good results with this 1080 version.
I have to choose the slave to crucify now, it is not the more difficult :cool:
I will test with a friend of mine that we have crucified this winter in a castle in south of France ?...
I must ask her wether she accepts. Very beautiful girl very masochist that love to be crucified and able to hang a very long time between in each session. Able to suffer a lot. I have made some snuff films with her and it looks like real crucifixion
Hope she will accept ?
Let's hope she does. Thanks a ton in advance!

I have found a very high quality file today. Quality seems ever better than I thought
About 30 pictures of whipping and way to cross are ready ;)
No news from my friend for the moment. I know that she is in Qatar with a rich man who wanted to organize a crucifixion week with some bdsm friends of him . She told me that she should be back in about one week
Unpossible to call her and do not answer to mails so I have beginning to work on a new model.

Here is one first test.
Quality is not very good but acceptable ?

View attachment 480624
It's very good, but if you're wanting a critique, the lighting on the girl needs to be softer,
she looks as if she's in a studio under a strong lamp,
so she doesn't quite blend with the light and shade on the soldiers and the rest of the picture.
But please let's have more!

Back
Top Bottom