Working From Home -S&M Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have a longer, more involved story I've been working on for the forum, but in the meantime, the idea for this shorter piece popped into my head, inspired by a phrase that's been in the news a lot lately. I hope people aren't too offended by the more...consensual...nature of the action in this one. :oops:

The setting is a town in Europe-ish sometime in the eighteenth century-ish.

Part One:

She could tell that the job was wearing on him. Since the new governor had taken over administration of at the Gaol, Gregor, her husband, came home every day increasingly exhausted, frustrated, and sullen. Not that he (or she for that matter) had ever expected that serving as a bailiff would be easy or fun. Dealing with criminals, physically and constantly, was always going to be somewhat taxing. But Gregor was an honest man and regarded it as an honest living. He left his qualms at the doorstep and that was that. Now, it seemed, the emotional walls were breaking down, and so was he. When Greta tried to press him on what was wrong, Gregor would mumble a few syllables about the new governor being “a brute” or “swine” and then simply sulk, leaving his wife to stoke the hearth or tend the stove in exasperated silence, wondering what all he wasn’t saying.

A side-effect of Gregor’s perpetual grim temperament was that they had not made love for nigh on two months, and Greta was nearly at wit’s end. At twenty-seven, she was no longer a young girl but still far from past her prime and still had all of her earthly appetites. A lot of appetite. Frankly, she was growing ravenous. With Gregor’s long hours and her tending their modest house, she was left with plenty of time on her own to ruminate. She was not averse to pleasuring herself when desperate, but she craved his touch. His huge, rough hands, the scrape of his black beard, the weight of him wrapped around her. Anything at all. He could hurt her if he would only touch her. He could hurt her.

On a Friday, Greta was warming a pot of stew when she heard, felt, and smelled him come home. Heard the door creak open, felt the floor vibrate slightly from his weight (as it always did), and smelled the heady musk of sweat and leather that preceded his arrival. She loved that smell. She set down her spoon just as his six-and-a-half-foot frame filled the kitchen doorway, reduced only somewhat by his now near-constant slouch. The two of them made a striking pair. Gregor was tall, broad and muscled, with curly black hair and beard, dressed in a thick white shirt, tall boots and a sturdy leather waistcoat. Greta was fit and healthy, but dainty, with soft brown eyes, softer brown hair, wore a simple blouse, corset and apron. She was barefoot, as always when doing the housework and at her full height she barely reached her husband’s chin.

Standing on tiptoe, she greeted him with a kiss on his scruffy cheek He squeezed her hand and grunted but did not smile. She met his gaze, seeing the weariness in his eyes. Brushing past her, he slumped into a kitchen chair, the wood protesting under his bulk. From his belt he pulled something long and black and tossed it with a thud onto the table. Greta followed him and gave him an affectionate squeeze on the shoulder.

“How was it today, dearest?” she asked. Gregor sighed heavily.

“Harder every day,” he replied. “I didn’t take this position just to beat people.”

“You’re doing your best,” Greta said.

“I feel like a damned butcher.” He leaned his head on his hand. Greta wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on top of his head. As she did so, she glanced at the table and realized what the object was he’d set down. It was the whip he carried for his work at the prison; a fearsome instrument, around a meter and a half from end to end, black as tar, with six wicked thongs of hard, knotted leather. A genuine weapon designed for scoring deep gouges in the skin of hardened criminals, it looked highly incongruous on a kitchen table. She stared at it, feeling goose-pimples rising all over her body.

“Would you like me to move that?” Greta asked, indicating the whip. Gregor looked up absently.

“Move…what? Oh,” he noticed where she was pointing. “I didn’t mean to bring it home. Get it out of my sight.” He shifted his weight on the creaky chair and closed his eyes, rubbing his temples. Greta straightened up and picked the scourge up off the table.

“I’ll put it with your coat,” she announced. He grunted in reply.

She padded across the worn wooden floor into the front parlor, carrying the lash, still fascinated by it. She turned it over in her hand, feeling the weight of it (heavier than she expected), feeling the coarse texture of the tanned leather thongs, the sharp edges of the knots. As she reached the hook by the door where Gregor hung his worn woolen overcoat, she stopped, unable to put it down. She ran her fingers through the tails, her heart racing.

Slowly, dreamily, as if possessed, Greta raised the whip and draped the tails backward over her shoulder, dragging the ends gently across her back. Even through the cloth of her blouse she could feel the knotted ends. She wondered what it would feel like on her naked skin. Her breath quickened. She felt a burning heat between her legs. She closed her eyes and her imagination took hold. She envisioned herself surround by a crowd in the prison yard. She was naked down to her waist, shamefully exposed to the chill air and the dour spectators. Her hands were stretched high over her head, locked tightly in rough manacles binding her face-forward to the weathered wooden post. Behind her stood her husband. She couldn’t see him but she knew it was him, knew the smell. His shirtsleeves rolled up, muscles tensed, he raised that brutal lash and brought it down whistling through the air toward her helpless body. She tensed for the blow. She heard his voice:

“Everything alright, love?” Gregor called from the other room.

Greta opened her eyes, regaining composure, she looked at the whip in her hands, which she’d been gripping so hard her knuckles were white. She swallowed.

“Of course,” she answered.

“Stew’s boiling over,” Gregor said matter-of-factly.

Greta cursed under her breath and ran briskly back into the kitchen. She did not leave the whip behind.

***​

Over supper, Gregor bemoaned his day to his wife, while she lovingly stroked his arm. At the root of his distress was, as always, the prison Governor. The man was a tyrant, far too strict and far too harsh in his dealings with the inmates, while the bulk of the actual dirty work fell to Gregor. He’d flogged four people this week, including a woman (did he notice Greta flushing at that detail?). The previous week it had been half a dozen. He’d always thought of his job as keeping order, but now it just seemed to be to inflict pain. He drained his wine, feeling drained himself.

Greta was sympathetic but concerned. They lived a modest but comfortable life in town which depended on Gregor’s salary. It was out of the question for him to leave his position. He knew no other trades, and they would have nowhere else to go but back to Greta’s family’s farm in the countryside, but that wouldn’t be enough to support them both. She wished there were some way she could lift him up and get him to take some pride in the work again. She drained her own wine. Reaching across the table, she grasped her husband’s hand.

“You’re no longer yourself, dearest,” she said.

“I no longer feel like myself,” he sighed, “I feel like another man’s tool. A blunt instrument.”

Greta stood up from her chair. She stood behind Gregor, running her hands tenderly up his arms. She could feel the wine swimming around her head already, drowning her sensible inhibitions. It was the curse of being her size.

“Poor man,” she cooed, “Poor strong, handsome man...You’ve forgotten how strong you are! How powerful!” She massaged his shoulders. He closed his eyes and leaned back, relaxing a bit for the first time since he came home. She pressed her face to the top of his curly head and breathed in his scent. “Hold me,” she whispered.

Finally stirred to action, (perhaps assisted by the drink) Gregor stood up to his full height. He took his wife by her shoulders and met her gaze, staring deeply into her pleading brown eyes. He pulled her into a vigorous embrace and kissed her, and she kissed him back, hungrily, greedily. When he pulled back for breath, she stroked his face.

“That’s it,” she said softly.

They kissed again and he held her tighter, pushing her backwards across the room until her back was up against the door frame. She writhed against him, her hands grabbing fistfuls of his shirt, his hair, feeling the fire once more. But she wasn’t satisfied. A mad, reckless desire had consumed her.

This time, when they pulled apart, Greta thrust something into Gregor’s hands. He looked down and startled. It was his own whip, the six vicious tails he had wielded all day. Greta had left it earlier on the sideboard next to where they stood, and now was presenting it to him with a wild look in her eyes.

“What’s this for?” he asked blankly.

“Do you trust me?” she said pointedly.

“Of course.”

“I need you to do something for me,” She spoke softly, her arms wrapped around his neck. “I need you to use it on me.”

“What?” he recoiled, “I can’t!”

“I need—” she looked away, slightly embarrassed. “It’s hard to explain, but I need to feel it. I’ve felt so little of anything for so long! And I need you to feel powerful again.”

He squeezed the whip, twisting it around and around in his hands.

“What if I hurt you badly?” he asked.

“I want this,” she said, “I trust you. Completely.” She reached up and kissed his forehead, then turned and drifted into the next room. Gregor looked at the weapon in his hands, then after a moment, he followed her.

Normally my stories feature a lot more brutality and less overt eroticism, but I enjoyed the idea of a "submissive in charge," so to speak. Don't try this at home, kids!

Part Two:

In the parlor, Greta was unlacing her corset. She dropped it to the floor and kicked it out of the way with her bare foot. She was beginning to undo her blouse when she felt Gregor’s hulking presence just behind her. He placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I am ready,” he breathed in his rumbling baritone. Greta smiled, lightheaded with anticipation, and turned around. She took his hand and steered it to the neckline of her blouse, closing his fingers around the hem.

“Good,” she said, “Then strip me.”

He hesitated.

“Go on,” she urged. “Undress me like a common whore sent before you for punishment!” She shoved him cheekily in the chest.

Roused by her belligerent gesture, Gregor did as he was told. Tucking the whip into his belt, he grabbed his wife by the shoulders and spun her roughly around. He grabbed her skirt and apron at the waist and in one motion wrenched them down onto the floor. Before she could even step aside, he seized her blouse, pulled it up over her head and off her arms. She stood before him in only her light linen shift and bloomers, wringing her hands nervously.

Gregor took hold of Greta’s threadbare shift by the neckline and, heedless of the expense, tore it violently, with both hands, from her body. Greta gasped, feeling the sudden rush of air across her bare skin. Gregor laid his hand once again on her shoulder. She whimpered involuntarily at the contact. He ran his hand gently down the length of her back, taking a moment to admire his wife’s form.

Small though she was at a glance, she was fit and finely muscled from having spent most of her life on a farm, and her skin had maintained its tawny complexion from many summers out in the sun. Her waist tapered gracefully, her breasts, though not overly large, were nevertheless full and round. Most who knew them agreed she was a stunning beauty. Gregor felt grateful to have her and felt a twinge of guilt for neglecting her of late. He wondered how much he was to blame for driving her to the mad desire they were acting out. He still had his reservations, but it was clearly what she wanted. And he knew he could control the lash better than nearly anyone.

He moved his hand between her shoulder blades and reciprocated her earlier shove.

“Kneel down,” he said.

“My Lord,” she breathed. She complied, trembling. Her hands drifted into her lap and found warmth and wetness.

“You know what’s going to happen now?” he asked. He drew the whip from his belt and let the tails fall out to their full formidable length.

“I am ready, My Lord.” She closed her eyes and clutched at the fabric of her undergarment. The waiting was torture itself. She craved a release.

Gregor readied his stance. He measured his aim. He fixed his gaze on the soft skin of Greta’s bare back. He loosened his grip, reared back, and whipped her.

Greta gasped sharply, arching her back at the impact. The stroke landed hard just below her shoulder blades, bruising the flesh and clawing away the skin, leaving a searing raw streak the width of her hand. Fire and ice radiated from the wound throughout her body. She rolled her shoulders backward, working through the agony, then bent over forward.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh,” she moaned.

Gregor stopped, waiting to see how she would react, watching the stripes darken on her wounded skin. Her sides heaved with labored breath sucked through gritted teeth. After some time, she sat up, and twisted around to look at him. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes glistened with tears, but a faint smile played around her lips.

“Are you alright?” Gregor asked seriously.

She nodded.

“I am, my Lord. Please…”

“Please what?” he asked.

“Strike me again.”

I hope people aren't too offended by the more...consensual...nature of the action in this one.
Normally my stories feature a lot more brutality and less overt eroticism, but I enjoyed the idea of a "submissive in charge," so to speak. Don't try this at home, kids!
I don't see any need to apologize. Many varied scenarios from fully consensual, even one such as this, where the sub initiates, to entirely non-consensual can be erotic if handled well. There really isn't, at least for me, a correlation between the arousal and interest a story generates and the level of harshness and pain. You have created two interesting and believable characters and a fascinating scenario, so what is there to justify?

Thanks for the lovely comments! Here's some much-needed closure!

Part Three:
Gregor nodded and set his jaw. He raised the lash again. Greta turned her head away and bowed forward. She reached back and swept her hair forward over her shoulder, exposing the broadest expanse of her skin. Gregor breathed in deeply, mentally lining up his mark…

The second stroke caught her higher than the first, tearing across her shoulder blades, scoring new bloody ridges in her delicate skin. Greta convulsed, choking out a strangled sob. She bent over completely at the waist, prostrating herself on the floor. She was panting heavily and a sheen of sweat was beginning to coalesce across her body.

Greta’s head was spinning from the shock of it. Pain surged from the weals on her ravaged back through her whole body, a raw, razor-edged ache like nothing she’d ever felt. Her every nerve was alight. Fire from her back, fire from her loins…she could no longer tell where one ended and the other began.

“How many?” Gregor’s voice was the only thing that could cut through the fog.

“To…your satisfaction, My Lord,” Greta replied, her voice a breathy whimper.

Feeling newly emboldened, Gregor did not hesitate this time to deliver a swift, backhanded third stroke onto his wife’s tender back. The tails cracked like a wet pistol. She groaned like a wounded animal. The hard-edged knots in the leather bit sharply into her, drawing in their wake thin red tracks that wept a few droplets of blood.

Something had changed in him. He stood taller than he had for some time. He felt stronger, more powerful, more in control. He no longer felt like a tool, but once again like the craftsman. He rolled his shoulders, limbering up, releasing months of tension. He took in the scene: his beloved wife, nearly naked, writhing in pain or ecstasy or both on the ground before him, her back swollen and red with the devastation of the scourge in his hand. It was perverse. It was new. It was thrilling.

His cock was swollen near to bursting.

“Get up, wench,” Gregor commanded, his voice booming through the house. Slowly, shakily, Greta obeyed, standing on trembling knees. Gregor seized a handful of her hair and wrenched her toward him. She yelped piteously. Gregor traced his large, rough fingers along her back, following the marks of the lash. They were swollen, wet and hot to the touch. Greta moaned at the contact. A tear rolled down her cheek.

“You are a wicked girl,” he growled, “and you play wicked games.”

“Yes, my Lord,” she said.

“Do you repent?”

She fixed him with a tear-filled but nonetheless fiery stare.

“I do not.”

“Then I am going to punish you further. You understand?”

“However you see fit, my Lord,” she murmured. Her eyes wouldn’t focus. She felt drunk.

Gregor released her and stepped back.

“Strip naked.” He commanded, snapping the whip in the air. She flinched at the sound. Facing him, she finally untied the front of her bloomers and slid them (deliberately slow) down off her elegantly curved legs onto the floor. As she folded her arms behind her back and presented herself demurely before him, he noticed the glistening liquid trail that down the inside of her thigh. His trousers threatened to give way.

Using the whip handle to point, he indicated a wooden support beam a few feet away.

“Stand there, facing the beam.” He said.

Greta did as she was told, her bare feet with their dusty soles padding silently across the planks of the floor until she stood against the thick wooden post.

“Right up against it,” said Gregor. “Wrap your arms around.”

Greta raised her arms and hugged the polished wooden beam as though it were her lover. She wrapped not just her arms but her whole body around it, pressing it up against her chest, between her thighs; holding on as though for dear life, mad with anticipation. Now not only her bare back but her full, round buttocks and delicate thighs were vulnerable to the whip.

Gregor took his position behind her. Feeling overheated, he discarded his waistcoat and unbuttoned his shirt. He was overcome with lust at the sight of her, itching to seize her and fuck her, but not until the game was finished.

“When prisoners are flogged,” he explained, “an officer counts the strokes. For your punishment…” he breathed in. He could smell her sweat and her sex. “…I want you to count yourself.”

“How many?” she asked.

“Until I am through,” he said. She shuddered.

Gregor wound up and sent a fierce lash cutting into the soft flesh of Greta’s arse cheeks.

“OHHH!!!” she howled, in shock as much as pain. She gripped the post with white fingers, grinding her hips against the wood, trying to dissipate the pain as a violet streak blossomed across her bottom, filling with blood.

“I told you to count.” Gregor barked.

Greta’s head lolled on her shoulder. She was in a cloud, in another world, a world of sweat and flame and knife-edged agony. She never wanted to leave.

“One…” she said weakly.

Satisfied, Gregor stepped back and whipped her behind a second time, stripping away another strip of skin. Greta strangled a groan and counted. A third time, a fourth time, a fifth time backhanded, cruelly crossing across the others. Then one more into the previously unmarked backs of her thighs. Greta’s hindquarters grew darker red and more swollen. She writhed against the post, rubbing her soft breasts and seeping nethers hard into the wood as though she were trying to absorb the beam into her body. Her fingernails gouged away strips of the wood, and she sobbed through each blow, barely choking out the count of the lash.

After six, Gregor took a moment to rest his arm and admire his handiwork. His wife’s poor ass was nearly beaten to a pulp by his ministrations. He decided to lay off, but, not yet feeling fulfilled, he thought perhaps her back could take a few more.

“Good girl,” he growled, “You’re learning your lesson,”

“Tha…thank you…my Lord,” Greta squeaked.

“Almost through,” he said. Greta shifted her weight in preparation, bending her knees and leaning forward against the beam, as though she were no longer able to support her own weight.

“Ohhhh God,” she whispered, “oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God oh God…”

With a sharp report, Gregor raked the tails across Greta’s already raw, abused back. She buckled at the knees, almost falling to the floor, clinging to the post to support herself and let out a sound somewhere between a squeal and a grunt, before finally counting seven. More tears, more ragged wounds, more mounting pain. Number eight, just as hard.

The impact of each stroke carried a fine mist of her sweat into the air.

Nine, ten, eleven, in rapid succession, letting the pain build and build, giving her no respite, no remorse. He just wanted to watch her dance, kicking her feet in the air, tossing her sweat-soaked hair, sobbing herself hoarse, her muscles straining taught under her glistening, raw skin, her hind cheeks and breasts swaying from her gyrations. He realized, he was shouting, an aggressive roar each time he swung. He was feral, unleashed, indomitable.

Nine, ten, eleven, in rapid succession. The pain washing over her, stronger each time, even her own sweat stung her as it poured over her back. She twisted this way and that, trying in vain to relieve her throbbing sex on the sturdy oak. She was drowning in sensation, every nerve ablaze. Fireworks behind her eyes. She heard Gregor roaring, heard the whip whistling. She wanted nothing more than to be fucked until everything went black. She was bursting, electrified, insatiable.

Twelve. The stroke caught her sideways, the knotted ends whirling around her tender side and biting into the sensitive flesh of her chest with enough force to draw blood. She screamed and finally collapsed to her knees, still hugging the pillar, shivering.

One dozen was enough. Gregor folded the tails of the whip and slid it neatly back into his belt. He approached his wife and lowered himself down onto one knee. Her entire back was raw and inflamed. Where there weren’t clear, dark red stripes, there were mottled bruises, seeping blood in several places where the knots had struck. He reached up and took a handful of her sweat-soaked hair, tilting her head back to face him. Her big brown eyes were glazed.

“You’ve been suitably punished,” he said, smiling, “now for your reward”

Wrapping his hand around the back of her head, he pulled her in for a long, ferocious, passionate kiss. As their lips met, she regained some strength, enough to grab hold of his shirt and begin to pull it off. He assisted her by following it with his britches.

“Thank you,” she moaned, reclining back onto the floor. Gregor pinned her down underneath him and spread her legs and, with the floorboards irritating her freshly whipped back, he fucked her until, for one last time that night, she screamed.

***​

On Monday, Gregor had his usual breakfast of a sweet roll and tea, kissed Greta goodbye, and walked to work. As he walked, he realized that, for the first time he could remember, he was whistling.

-sessnatz.

Very good story. A real home punishment should end in two posibilities. When master is really tired and don't have enough force to hit slave again and when she is fainted and need to be wake up. Gentle ways are lack of master respect to slave or are the sign that he stop to love her.

Back
Top Bottom