X Y-land

Go to CruxDreams.com
Catherine.JPG Sophie.JPG It is not a good idea to get being imprisoned in XY-land. Even the tiniest misbehavior is severely punished. So as Catherine, a tourist being imprisoned for speeding, dared to address a guard without being allowed to speak she was immediately sentenced to a whipping of her breasts.

This takes place in special room with a good deal of audience in front, and it seems that expecially women like to watch what happens to their gender-mate.

The whipping itself is performed by....a machine. Unpredictable when the next lash is coming, how strong it is and where it hits. That all is programmed to the machine by the "friendly" guard, a woman of course, supervising the punishment.

Alas, things can be harder as is experienced by Sophie, who dared to rise a word in defense of Catherine. Sophie is not hit unto her breasts...........

And everybody knows that even for relatively minor crimes you could be crucified, in public.

Last edited:
View attachment 157833 View attachment 157834 It is not a good idea to get being imprisoned in XY-land. Even the tiniest misbehavior is severely punished. So as Catherine, a tourist being imprisoned for speeding, dared to address a guard without being allowed to speak she was immediately sentenced to a whipping of her breasts.

This takes place in special room with a good deal of audience in front, and it seems that expecially women like to watch what happens to their gender-mate.

The whipping itself is performed by....a machine. Unpredictable when the next lash is coming, how strong it is and where it hits. That all is programmed to the machine by the "friendly" guard, a woman of course, supervising the punishment.

Alas, things can be harder as is experienced by Sophie, who dared to rise a word in defense of Catherine. Sophie is not hit unto her breasts...........

And everybody knows that even for relatively minor crimes you could be crucified, in public.

Sounds like XY-land is a place I definitely want to avoid....:eek:

study002.jpg ...let's see now, just what did that tourism brochure say about it?
:rolleyes:

Sounds like XY-land is a place I definitely want to avoid....:eek:

View attachment 157835 ...let's see now, just what did that tourism brochure say about it?
:rolleyes:
OMG! I really have created a monster ... forgive me!!! Who could have ever known!!! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom