You Have Three Days With Me

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been tried and sentenced. You now have three days to torture me as you see fit, at the end of which I will be crucified naked, with nails until I die. What will you do in those three days leading up to my execution? There are no limits besides the fact that you can't kill me obviously.

I have been tried and sentenced. You now have three days to torture me as you see fit, at the end of which I will be crucified naked, with nails until I die. What will you do in those three days leading up to my execution? There are no limits besides the fact that you can't kill me obviously.
Nothing! You should just kept feeded, and held in isolation! The anticipation is its own torture!:devil-flip:

My idea would be to force you to watch other criminals being nailed
and suffering their agony suspended from their spikes holding them to their crosses.

Don't think I would tell you on the forehand when it will be your turn.

My idea would be to force you to watch other criminals being nailed
and suffering their agony suspended from their spikes holding them to their crosses.

Don't think I would tell you on the forehand when it will be your turn.
Clever plan!:devil2:

Nothing! You should just kept feeded, and held in isolation! The anticipation is its own torture!:devil-flip:
Yes, my plan would also involve a lot of time doing nothing, just waiting. Maybe I'd have the condemned spend some time waiting in stocks or a pillory, naked where people can see. Some taunting and mockery and jeering would be appropriate.

Lucas Soranus....I was just convicted after you and they just threw me in prison awaiting my execution on the cross next to you.....who knows what awaits me, I don't want to end up like this....I just 25 years old

Well, I think, as a general rule, that a pretty man or woman deserves to be kept entertained waiting for their crucifixion.
I would encourage you to masturbate and cum a lot, showing your pleasure to me and the other executioners without shame or regret.

We would talk about your dreams, aspirations, and, why not, sexual fantasies.
I would tell you how sensual you will be, all stretched bare for all to see and nailed with your arms over your head.

Once crucified I will torture you in your nipples, belly, and genitals, so I would give you some taste of what you will endure on your cross, dying, if you would allow me: otherwise I'll just wait to nail you and, once crucified, I will impose those torments to you anyway.

I would treat you with outmost respect and kindness though, always remembering that you're not a piace of meat to be used but a pretty human being. This makes the idea of torturing and executing you so much more entertaining to me, like crushing something beautiful and unique, obliterating it forever but also, at the same time, giving him/her a unique experience.

Well, I think, as a general rule, that a pretty man or woman deserves to be kept entertained waiting for their crucifixion.
I would encourage you to masturbate and cum a lot, showing your pleasure to me and the other executioners without shame or regret.

We would talk about your dreams, aspirations, and, why not, sexual fantasies.
I would tell you how sensual you will be, all stretched bare for all to see and nailed with your arms over your head.

Once crucified I will torture you in your nipples, belly, and genitals, so I would give you some taste of what you will endure on your cross, dying, if you would allow me: otherwise I'll just wait to nail you and, once crucified, I will impose those torments to you anyway.

I would treat you with outmost respect and kindness though, always remembering that you're not a piace of meat to be used but a pretty human being. This makes the idea of torturing and executing you so much more entertaining to me, like crushing something beautiful and unique, obliterating it forever but also, at the same time, giving him/her a unique experience.
I think I can appease you in that. I'll give you a sexual show and do everything you ask. I can't wait to have everyone see me hard on the cross. They will watch me cum, knowing even that won't save me from the death that awaits me.

Back
Top Bottom