Young man into crucifixion kink

• Thread starter Deleted member 40449
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 40449

I have been in this forum for almost a year, and would really like to know, are there other young guys into male crucifixion? To crucify or be crucified.
I'm 19 years old, and would really enjoy to explore the crucifixion ideas with young guys like me.

Anyway, if anyone wants to talk, just send me a message, by the way, I'm into being crucified!

Attachments

• 05FF40E6-7A77-4287-A004-3FB85CF3F404.jpeg
    05FF40E6-7A77-4287-A004-3FB85CF3F404.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 189
That's a very interesting post you have there, Joao. Maybe I can help you out. First, are you looking for just "young guys" like you, or would you be interested in a master or a dominatrix mistress? Tell us more about yourself. Are you clean shaven, with no body hair? Is your 19 year old body physically fit? I don't think you look like William Defoe do you? Are you gay or a switch hitter? Can you do fellatio and cunnilingus? Would you like to be sodomized? How about posting a picture of yourself in the nude? Most importantly, where in the world are you, since this forum is international? People aren't going to live in California and drive to New Jersey just to spend a day with you, and of course Tiera del Fuego is right out. If you post a little more information, you might get the responses your looking for. Good luck! I'll be looking forward to that nude photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't forget that this is not a dating site. PM's are OK.
OK, Melissa, I wasn't looking for a date. I was just trying to help the dude out, in a humorous way. It sounds like he was looking for a hook up though.

From the optical point of view younger males or females are naturally a better view than the old ones, on the other hand they are likely less pervers. So we are eager to learn about the motivation of the younger peoples here or about the memories of the older. I once developed the idea of non-lethal crucifixion as initiation ritual, like the bull-jumping in some African tribes.

I have been in this forum for almost a year, and would really like to know, are there other young guys into male crucifixion? To crucify or be crucified.
I'm 19 years old, and would really enjoy to explore the crucifixion ideas with young guys like me.

Anyway, if anyone wants to talk, just send me a message, by the way, I'm into being crucified!
I'm available to hang you on the cross or hang naked with you.

Back
Top Bottom