Your crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can only imagine standing there, completely naked watching that, knowing I will be nailed next and put up right next to you.
Maybe the soldiers would let you even touch my naked body and fuck me before they nail my feet. I would spread my legs for you and beg you to fuck me! Then after your finished they finish executing me! And then they throw you on the cross and I watch your naked body flinging up and down as you are held down and nailed. And then we are lifted up and displayed fully naked in front of all those people!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
Maybe the soldiers would let you even touch my naked body and fuck me before they nail my feet. I would spread my legs for you and beg you to fuck me! Then after your finished they finish executing me! And then they throw you on the cross and I watch your naked body flinging up and down as you are held down and nailed. And then we are lifted up and displayed fully naked in front of all those people!
Great picture looks like tge opening of tge cell door as you watch it open before you are taken to ve crucified

How many days will the suffering last before we expire?

Back
Top Bottom