Your crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
How many nails do you want for your crucifix 1, 2, 3 or more and where should they be hammered?
I think that if I am ever really crucified by a female, as could happen, there would be no other option than a nail for each palm of the hand, attached to the wrists with ropes to the patibulum, and a long one for both feet at the same time. it would be a great ordeal. I wish to experience it

Most definitely love different kinds of crucified, As for the different positions! like in the T and well kind in for all kinds just NO Nails please.. More sexual kinky side!
It attracts and excites me to be nailed to the wood of the cross, in a minimalist way. Offering a slender body. A woman's would be better, even if she wasn't even slender. Who would prefer the nails?

Never like the whole nails thing. And well more so kinky bdsm crucifixion fun.
Historical events develop with time. So it is with marathon, which was a deadly action of a greek soldier become a sport event, crucifixion can become something different. One could imagine all young chrisitians are bound nude on the cross, without nails as initiatians, unfortunately the Philipinean did it otherways. Or one could imagine a race of contestant are running with a cross certain distance, then undressed and bound to the cross by their team mates, in shortest possible times and and and.

Historical events develop with time. So it is with marathon, which was a deadly action of a greek soldier become a sport event, crucifixion can become something different. One could imagine all young chrisitians are bound nude on the cross, without nails as initiatians, unfortunately the Philipinean did it otherways. Or one could imagine a race of contestant are running with a cross certain distance, then undressed and bound to the cross by their team mates, in shortest possible times and and and.

I always liked this scenario: it’s the end of an American football game, and the losing team’s cheerleaders slowly line up on the 50-yard line (middle of the field). The winning team’s most valuable player --voted on by the fans using their smartphones-- gets to choose one cheerleader. She is then stripped and led to the losing teams’s goalpost, tied to it and then whipped, the number of lashes equal to the winning team’s score (usually 20-30). She is then crucified --nailed-- to the same goalpost. Vendors in the stands emerge to hawk crucifixes (some made of candy, some of formed ground meat) displaying a shapely woman.

After a half-hour, one lucky fan, chosen at random by ticket number, gets to plunge a spear into the side of the decidedly unlucky cheerleader.

The fans file out happy, munching what’s left of their crucifixes.

Last edited:
I always liked this scenario: it’s the end of an American football game, and the losing team’s cheerleaders slowly line up on the 50-yard line (middle of the field). The winning team’s most valuable player --voted on by the fans using their smartphones-- gets to choose one cheerleader. She is then led to the losing teams’s goalpost, tied to it and then whipped, the number of lashes equal to the winning team’s score (usually 20-30). She is then crucified --nailed-- to the same goalpost. Vendors in the stands emerge to hawk crucifixes (some made of candy, some of formed ground meat) displaying a shapely woman.

After a half-hour, one lucky fan, chosen at random by ticket number, gets to plunge a spear into the side of the decidedly unlucky cheerleader.

The fans file out happy, munching what’s left of their crucifixes.
Yes, and championships wager 3 or more cheerleaders, often with lavish halftime executions of condemned women to packed stadiums.

Hi, firstly i must be roped on cross (wrists and arms, feet) then after long struggle, executioner will nail me, as he prefers... i don't think i can decide number of nails in that situation :-D

Fo me, asbi'll be tied by ropes before, nails can only be used after, once the cross is in place... it will be easier, i'll not moive during nailing. But cross must be strong for that, else nailing will be long!
I think the most practical thing is to be nailed down before hoisting the patibulum. With a rope, force the condemned to continue crawling backwards to finally fix the crossbar to the stipe or to a tree with a platform to put the feet that will finally be tied and nailed. Allows the patibulum to be lighter

I think the most practical thing is to be nailed down before hoisting the patibulum. With a rope, force the condemned to continue crawling backwards to finally fix the crossbar to the stipe or to a tree with a platform to put the feet that will finally be tied and nailed. Allows the patibulum to be lighter

Attachments

• BC751106-74DB-4BD7-B97E-1577A9E87848.jpeg
    BC751106-74DB-4BD7-B97E-1577A9E87848.jpeg
    466.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 31653601-E8A8-4D8B-9EA7-5DF9031B1EAA.jpeg
    31653601-E8A8-4D8B-9EA7-5DF9031B1EAA.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 6AEF8461-2C18-473C-8933-55D8E388C283.jpeg
    6AEF8461-2C18-473C-8933-55D8E388C283.jpeg
    510.6 KB · Views: 160
  • C4CCED6D-6011-4239-8FE2-966EAA171A1C.jpeg
    C4CCED6D-6011-4239-8FE2-966EAA171A1C.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 374CA02D-DA13-40C1-9308-56C2323D067B.jpeg
    374CA02D-DA13-40C1-9308-56C2323D067B.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 173
yes that's right, nailing on the floor is easier, but I doesn't not want to be nailed first, using cords makes the scenario better for me (i suppose)... it's a kind of escape game with many screams during all the last hours, with hopes to free me... If executioner wants nails, then once i'm tied with ropes, he can do yet, i don't think i can make something against his wishes, like the girls on the draws you post !

yes that's right, nailing on the floor is easier, but I doesn't not want to be nailed first, using cords makes the scenario better for me (i suppose)... it's a kind of escape game with many screams during all the last hours, with hopes to free me... If executioner wants nails, then once i'm tied with ropes, he can do yet, i don't think i can make something against his wishes, like the girls on the draws you post !
The problem is being able to nail the nails well if the crossbar is not very strong. How could it be done?

One might use ropes first and then nail the bound victim.
If cross is easy to replace, the other possibility is to put it again on the floor while i'm tied and then nail me wrists and put the crosd up agzin, then tie or nail the feet. But if i find a good executioner who ropes me on a cross, he will certainly not be crazy enough to using nails and avoid problems with the police... ropes are a game, even if nobody free me at time, it's an escaoe game ... without escape... with nails, the issue isn't hopes of free without health problems...

Back
Top Bottom