Your crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
He used to beat me..
So while I was sucking his cock I cut it off with a box cutter knife and he bed out and died....

He used to beat me..
So while I was sucking his cock I cut it off with a box cutter knife and he bed out and died....
You were right to kill him then, but now you're in deep shit.....we will be treated and shown as the worst breed of criminals

I don't want to die, I killed him because that soldier wanted to rape a girl and I did it to defend her....

Sory to intrrupt your romance - but you both should be raped mercilessly. In front of public :)

....my breasts are drenched in blood...
Yes, it is, we are two naked corpses hanging by nails on our crosses, your tits are full of blood, as are my chest and my cock, we are completely humiliated and defeated in front to the crowd that looks at us and admires like two works of art that hang suspended

We're both already dead, you should have thought about it first, isn't everything you've done to us still enough?
Wath out young man... Both of you have a sister, girlfriend or a mum... And I'm cruel... Will let you watch, before both of you die!

Back
Top Bottom