Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, here are my wife Vivian's photos View attachment 600368View attachment 600369View attachment 600370View attachment 600371View attachment 600372View attachment 600374View attachment 600375View attachment 600376View attachment 600377View attachment 600378 I think wife is a fine model, but only if she understands these kind of dreams. For me it was easier to talk to my wife about my Cruxdreams, than to ask to some other woman for this, even for money. I think you must know woman very well, before talking about this different kind of art.
Very nice. Your wife is very beautiful and adventurous. I only wish I had a wife AR girlfriend I could have experience this with me

I love my girlfriend way too much to see her suffer. However, a fantasy of mine is that she starts to flirt with the guy who crucified me in front of me, while I'm still struggling. That would be the most brutal and absolute humiliation I can imagine.

I have to admire your victim in these images of being crucified with the arms over the patibulum. I've been crucified like that and can say it was the most painful way that I have ever experienced. The fact that her legs aren't bent adds to the torment. The grimace on her face says it all.

Attachments

• V 31.jpg
    V 31.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 269
  • V 41 (1).jpg
    V 41 (1).jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 238
  • V 65.jpg
    V 65.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 244
I have to admire your victim in these images of being crucified with the arms over the patibulum. I've been crucified like that and can say it was the most painful way that I have ever experienced. The fact that her legs aren't bent adds to the torment. The grimace on her face says it all.
You are totally right BobbieBound, it was really hard session.. and to carry T shape Cross was also hard... again grimace on her face says everything V 22.jpgV 27.jpgV 29.jpgV 30.jpgV 55.jpg

Good day, Morten, I was wondering if you could help me. I don't know if you've visited the FILMS thread recently, but I'm curious to find out how long women have been crucified in the position with the arms over the top of the patibulum. Could you tell me how long your lady was in this position? I can give you more information if you contact me through the conversation feature, if you like.

Attachments

• V 41 (1).jpg
    V 41 (1).jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 212
Hi
I believe that many men have fantasies about their wife. I also have, among other things, the fantasy of seeing my wife crucified... But without participating, only as a spectator and without her seeing me! It's especially the humiliation side that interests me... I don't want to see her die (not nails, but ropes), I just want it to last a long time...

Hi
I believe that many men have fantasies about their wife. I also have, among other things, the fantasy of seeing my wife crucified... But without participating, only as a spectator and without her seeing me! It's especially the humiliation side that interests me... I don't want to see her die (not nails, but ropes), I just want it to last a long time...
So the humiliation of your wife is the key point? nude, exposed, sexually abused? But she does not know you witnessed that event?

I think women are guilty here on CF just because we are female, punished regardless of what we did or did not do
She would be punished for a mistake that she did not commit, but that everyone believes she did... The humiliation is even stronger when she is innocent in my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom