Adrive users WARNING !!! very important !!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear Members
I just read the terms of service for Adrive.com use here : http://www.adrive.com/terms
I personally think that are just words to scary people by the way i prefere to not have issues whit laws.
So if you want to use it be carful.
I removed all things i shared this morning.
It not worth to compromize yours situation for stuff like this.
Kinds Regards.
Giacomo

Hi
I don't think there is any issue at all. All file hosting companies cover their backs by hiring lawyers to draft Terms Of Service. The TOS of Sendspace is little different to that of Adrive or any other company. They all want people to buy the pro version so they are hardly likely to spend time, money and human resources looking into peoples files so they can take them to court. Just think of the huge bad publicity for them if they ever did!!...nobody would ever use their service again.
Legal language is always threatening, that's the idea! Next time you buy some medicine look at the slip of paper which lists all the possible side effects!! It's enough to scare anybody stupid...if you take it seriously.
We are certainly keeping our Adrive because it really is excellent
Melissa

Edited reply to Melissa

Dear Melissa
As i said in another post it's my call , whit all the due respect you can't blame me for doing what i think is right to do, and i know you understand it.
We will use it between US but i will not post links inside the forum for the safety of it and mine.
Legal language is scary you are true , but believe me i read many sentences and some people ruined them life just for 5 or 6 MP3 files as you say in english "curiosity kill the cat", i don't want to be the cat, and in Italy they don't forgive.
I have to pay 60% of my money gain in taxes every year and i have a lawsuit whit state still open for a matter of 200€ in 2005, meanwhile i'm paying a lawyer.
Edit i just recived am assessment of 18.000 €
I'm a professionist it's my job and i don't want to loose my licence for somenthing like this.
And you are the one who wrote in red and large fonts "this is not a file sharing site".
Cheers
Giacomo

What is the difference with other such services?
Seems like the standard sort of TOS....

What does this type of warning have to do with technical problems on our forum???

inge_tarant said:
What is the difference with other such services?
Seems like the standard sort of TOS....
What does this type of warning have to do with technical problems on our forum???
Dear Inge tarant
Because in BDSM section we begin to collect movies and we tought to use this service to make possible for others to download them.
I Make three post whit a download link wich i alredy removed, this is for safety of board, and users.
We though to had find a safe way to share things but is not true that's why i decided to inform everybody.
Please feel free to delete it if you think is not important, or put it in another place.
Kinds regards
Giacomo

Back
Top Bottom