An amateur 3D creator driven by interests: Some crucifixion themed works

Go to CruxDreams.com

DaHoYoTa

Assistant executioner
Hello everyone, I am a new member of the forum, glad to meet everyone here who shares the same hobby as me! I am happy to share my works with all of like-minded people, and I hope these can bring you a little bit of fun (if you don't mind).
I understand the challenges our forum faces in terms of servers, so I will not upload them again. If I have new crucifixion works in the future, I will update the link here.
And remind again: I hope you can ignore my other works because many of my other interests(Broken human body, etc) are far more evil than the crucifixion, I don't want you to be offended, I don't want those strange works to ruin your appetite and sexual desire either.
Hello everyone, I heard about this forum from my friends and it's great to meet you all here! English is not my native language, and I hope some strange grammar won't cause you any trouble.
I am an amateur 3D creator driven by my interests and I like to showcase the same scene from different photography perspectives(And the perspective of time), crucifixion is one kind of my fetishes(Or kinks?).
View attachment 1416886
View attachment 1416887
View attachment 1416888
These are three works related to the crucifixion that I have created so far, and I hope you can ignore my other works because many of my other interests(Broken human body, etc) are far more evil than the crucifixion, I don't want you to be offended, I don't want those strange works to ruin your appetite and sexual desire either.
Anyway, it's great to see everyone here.

Thank you, crumera, I may not be fully accustomed to the various usage techniques of forum.
Not everyone is reading all the "new here" messages and people should see it :p

It's a good idea that you create a new thread for your introduction. Also thank you for the renderotica link, there are great crux comics out there!

It's a good idea that you create a new thread for your introduction. Also thank you for the renderotica link, there are great crux comics out there!
Thank you, I also realized that not everyone will browse that post, It's just that I may not be fully accustomed to the various usage techniques of forum.
TheNextLevel is a genius, and I also used his products in my rendering.

Thank you, I also realized that not everyone will browse that post, It's just that I may not be fully accustomed to the various usage techniques of forum.
TheNextLevel is a genius, and I also used his products in my rendering.
Im going to your pixiv now

the first clothed pic of each series is intriguing, makes you wanna see how they end up on a cross
That's right, also one of my intentions. And when I posted my work on Pixiv, I chose to put the clothed pic on the last one, I thought it would make people want to go back to the beginning and appreciate it again with different moods.

Back
Top Bottom