Bdsm fantasies for masturbating women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Has the story been finished? Maybe it will continue... Ursula deserves to be sent to a male prison to serve the inmates as a masochist whore sex slave, been raped and tortured with no mercy, whipped daily...
There’s nothing stopping someone else writing an appended story where Ursula (or another female character based on a similar premise) goes to Katanga and they send her to the male prison!

The superior way of getting the story you’d like to see is to have a crack at writing one!

There’s nothing stopping someone else writing an appended story where Ursula (or another female character based on a similar premise) goes to Katanga and they send her to the male prison!

The superior way of getting the story you’d like to see is to have a crack at writing one!
Exactly, I wrote the original story as the result of a request, and the second part was added, probably against my better judgement, again after a request.
My tastes don`t run to Scat and extreme hard core situations, although I like power exchanges and my heroines to suffer. If on the way, they come to recognise their latent masochism, so much the better.

My most dark fantasy is that i have a session with a very sadistic master. He will perform something like crucifixion or gynochair restraints on me. And then speculum and slowly start my training to endure cigarettes inside my vagina. Not touch my skin to destroy me but close to the vaginal walls inside to focus. I think I will forget even the shame that i am naked I will feel that I have to accept the training for many hours. I will forget even that I am a typical ordinary woman that I give advises to other women about their families they respect me ......

Exactly, I wrote the original story as the result of a request, and the second part was added, probably against my better judgement, again after a request.
My tastes don`t run to Scat and extreme hard core situations, although I like power exchanges and my heroines to suffer. If on the way, they come to recognise their latent masochism, so much the better.
I thank you for continuing the story, although you found- as you wrote before- a good stop-point in your first part. What is indeed not easy to do.
The second part was exciting too and well ended as the first one: Leaving a lot to one's fantasy. And as each one's fantasy and dreams are quite different, one cannot serve everyone's wishes.
I thank you a lot and dream on my internal story-sequel, just for me.

Back
Top Bottom