Ursula, The Diary of a Masochist Whore.

Go to CruxDreams.com
You mean you took an international flight, in First Class, and you didn’t bring an assortment of your best whips from your extensive collection? Rookie mistake right there. I thought for sure you’d carry at least that Cat O Nine Tails with the spikes and nails?
You are right... I thought that they should have something like it.... Well I will ask them to leave me go back to my country to bring it... It's my lover that whip
Below some photos from the... future about my staying in the prison.... I hope I make you horny

Attachments

• wh7.jpg
    wh7.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 108
  • wh3 (2).jpg
    wh3 (2).jpg
    752.2 KB · Views: 111
  • wh3 (1).jpg
    wh3 (1).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 103
  • wh_noblevulchur3.jpg
    wh_noblevulchur3.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4349.jpeg
    IMG_4349.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:
One of the downsides for a masochist, you don`t get to choose how, with what or by whom you are punished.
The only food six months I suppose will be the cum of my raping by men women and I wish they have...big dogs. Instead of water I will drink piss.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the downsides for a masochist, you don`t get to choose how, with what or by whom you are punished.
I will take with humble any punishment and beg for no mercy. I am the masochist whore of the forum and I won't disappoint any member.... I will receive reluctantly the whipping caning fucking pissing and any torture and humiliation no matter how extreme they are , my purpose is to satisfy the forum with my suffering and degradation

Sadly @twonines story is over already.... I guess there were very interesting and intriguing events for Ursula during her six-months-stay.... :frown: ....but a wonderful story anyway! :clap:
I don't think so!! You are right meaning I must don't say so much before the story is fully published..

Thank you, @twonines, for the great story:ARMS1: . I love the way you built up the tension and lead the plot right to the experience Ursula hoped for.
And I agree to @catOnine : Her stay has only begun. I remember at the narration’s beginning her hope “…and that her behaviour while incarcerated would earn her countless brutal punishments.’
Well- If I was her responsible warden, I had many ideas how to make her stay unforgettable, how to keep her voice hoarse and make her shiver each time she hears steps approaching the heavy cell-door.

Thank you, @twonines, for the great story:ARMS1: . I love the way you built up the tension and lead the plot right to the experience Ursula hoped for.
And I agree to @catOnine : Her stay has only begun. I remember at the narration’s beginning her hope “…and that her behaviour while incarcerated would earn her countless brutal punishments.’
Well- If I was her responsible warden, I had many ideas how to make her stay unforgettable, how to keep her voice hoarse and make her shiver each time she hears steps approaching the heavy cell-door.
Thanks for the compliment. I`m glad you enjoyed it. I am old fashioned (look at my age) and believe a well constructed story should have a beginning, a middle and a climactic ending, which is what I hoped I achieved here. Actually, it is more difficult to pull off than just recording an endless list of random cruelties.

COSEQUENCES.

The court yard of the Karanga Prison for Women was all hustle and bustle, prisoners marching and guards shouting orders while at its centre stood the dreading whipping frame. Ursula Jensen, the Danish masochist whore, who had just been so severely flogged by the Prison warden, had been left draped over its central padded beam, still naked and weeping, with her lacerated buttocks at the apex. Even though the Doctor had stemmed the bleeding and cauterised the wounds, those buttocks still made distressing viewing. From their cleft, to just below the sulcus the once soft, creamy flesh now resembled raw meat, with almost every square inch covered by angry welts that looked as though they were about to bleed again at any minute.
During this brief respite, while she lapsed in and out of consciousness, Ursula reflected on her first few eventful hours hours in Karanga, things had largely gone to plan but there had been some unexpected surprises on the way.
The public cavity search and fisting had come out of the blue, and proved both humiliating and very exciting, as did her intake to the prison, yet another cavity search and above all the depilation carried out by the sadistic Doctor.
She had expected a dozen with the cane, like the Finnish girl she had read about, but had almost fainted when that awful judge announced she was to get thirty six, and although it was her secret desire to be flogged until she bled, the pain she had suffered at the hands of the Warden was at a level way beyond anything she had previously imagined, but perhaps the most painful part was the `aftercare`, the brine, the alum and the silver nitrate so gleefully administered by the same Doctor.

Her reverie was interrupted by Doctor Ogbene, who instructed the guards to "Get the slut off the frame and bring her to the Infirmary."
A few moments later, Ursula found herself in Doctor Ogbene`s office in the Infirmary standing unsteadily with her legs widely spread, her hands on her head and still completely naked. The Doctor carried out a thorough, efficient and none too gentle examination of the whipped woman, who did not see why her tormentor needed to handle her breasts so roughly and was so contemptuous of her obvious arousal.

"You will remain in the Infirmary overnight, but I see no reason why you should miss tomorrow`s Work Parade. Arrogant white sluts don`t get favoured treatment here."

Meanwhile in the Warden`s office, Mary Olloya and Muriel Odemwinge were discussing the afternoons events.

"My God, Muriel, you were on top form today, I don`t think I`ve ever see you lay it on that hard, thirty six beauties, I bet the slut will remember that as long as she lives."

"That was certainly my intention, Mary. I only use that cane on special occasions, and I`ve never given a woman more than twelve with it. Still I`m sure Jensen appreciated the efforts I made on her behalf."

"I hope so, Muriel, because I`m firmly convinced that the Danish woman is a hard core masochist, It seems that it`s becoming a trend for these white women to come here to satisfy their perverted desires."

"I think you are right Mary, even before I gave her her first lash, the sluts sex was positively dripping. I think we should make every effort to ensure that we make her stay eventful, and she doesn`t leave disappointed. I`ll meet with Doctor Ogbene in the morning, and arrange an appropriate programme for Ms. Ursula Jensen."

TBC.

COSEQUENCES.

The court yard of the Karanga Prison for Women was all hustle and bustle, prisoners marching and guards shouting orders while at its centre stood the dreading whipping frame. Ursula Jensen, the Danish masochist whore, who had just been so severely flogged by the Prison warden, had been left draped over its central padded beam, still naked and weeping, with her lacerated buttocks at the apex. Even though the Doctor had stemmed the bleeding and cauterised the wounds, those buttocks still made distressing viewing. From their cleft, to just below the sulcus the once soft, creamy flesh now resembled raw meat, with almost every square inch covered by angry welts that looked as though they were about to bleed again at any minute.
During this brief respite, while she lapsed in and out of consciousness, Ursula reflected on her first few eventful hours hours in Karanga, things had largely gone to plan but there had been some unexpected surprises on the way.
The public cavity search and fisting had come out of the blue, and proved both humiliating and very exciting, as did her intake to the prison, yet another cavity search and above all the depilation carried out by the sadistic Doctor.
She had expected a dozen with the cane, like the Finnish girl she had read about, but had almost fainted when that awful judge announced she was to get thirty six, and although it was her secret desire to be flogged until she bled, the pain she had suffered at the hands of the Warden was at a level way beyond anything she had previously imagined, but perhaps the most painful part was the `aftercare`, the brine, the alum and the silver nitrate so gleefully administered by the same Doctor.

Her reverie was interrupted by Doctor Ogbene, who instructed the guards to "Get the slut off the frame and bring her to the Infirmary."
A few moments later, Ursula found herself in Doctor Ogbene`s office in the Infirmary standing unsteadily with her legs widely spread, her hands on her head and still completely naked. The Doctor carried out a thorough, efficient and none too gentle examination of the whipped woman, who did not see why her tormentor needed to handle her breasts so roughly and was so contemptuous of her obvious arousal.

"You will remain in the Infirmary overnight, but I see no reason why you should miss tomorrow`s Work Parade. Arrogant white sluts don`t get favoured treatment here."

Meanwhile in the Warden`s office, Mary Olloya and Muriel Odemwinge were discussing the afternoons events.

"My God, Muriel, you were on top form today, I don`t think I`ve ever see you lay it on that hard, thirty six beauties, I bet the slut will remember that as long as she lives."

"That was certainly my intention, Mary. I only use that cane on special occasions, and I`ve never given a woman more than twelve with it. Still I`m sure Jensen appreciated the efforts I made on her behalf."

"I hope so, Muriel, because I`m firmly convinced that the Danish woman is a hard core masochist, It seems that it`s becoming a trend for these white women to come here to satisfy their perverted desires."

"I think you are right Mary, even before I gave her her first lash, the sluts sex was positively dripping. I think we should make every effort to ensure that we make her stay eventful, and she doesn`t leave disappointed. I`ll meet with Doctor Ogbene in the morning, and arrange an appropriate programme for Ms. Ursula Jensen."

TBC.
I will wear the whip marks proudly and show them to my pervert clients to make them horny... if I return home..

That meeting did in fact take place the following morning with Warden Odemwinge joining Doctor Lydia Ogbene in her office at the Infirmary, the two ladies sipping their cups of coffee and contemplating the naked, depilated Ursula Jensen, who stood in front of the Doctor`s desk, her fingers linked behind her shaven head, her legs widely spread and her elbows pulled right back to ensure that her large full breasts, with their erect nipples, were proudly presented.

"What do you think of my idea to depilate the slut, Warden?"

"An excellent idea Lydia, it certainly emphasises her nudity and seems fitting for a masochist whore like Jensen.
By the way, it`s Muriel, unless the occasion is formal, but I`m interested to hear you official report."

"Well, Muriel, I can confirm that Jensen is a fit healthy woman with the type of physique one would expect in a woman of her age, with a proper pair of breasts, not the pathetic pimples some of these white women seem to have.
She has no sexually transmittable diseases, her sexual organs are healthy and well used and she is no stranger to sodomy.
The only minor problem is the state of the slut`s backside, you did such a wonderful job yesterday, but I have never had to deal with a woman who has taken more than a dozen before.

"Jensen, turn round, bend over and grab your ankles."

Such was the fierce young Doctor`s hold over Ursula , that the Dane complied immediately, without hesitation, presenting the two women with a perfect view of the ravaged buttocks.
Some of the welts were still weeping slightly, and the whole area was raw bruised and swollen.

"I`ve got a nice test for the slut next, yesterday, this Danish whore was strapped down when I used my silver nitrate. Let`s see if she can hold position when I apply it now? She certainly will if she knows what`s good for her."

The young doctor then took a kidney bowl and brush from her desk and cauterised the wounded flesh with the biting silver nitrate.
The effect on Ursula Jensen was dramatic, she writhed like a cut worm and filled the office with her agonised screams, but miraculously managed to cling onto her ankles.

"See, she`s a real pain slut."

"But will she be fit for work details?

"The only problem is that we can`t risk those wounds becoming infected. I suggest you put her on light duties for a few days and that we monitor the situation daily."
Oh the most important piece of news is that the bitch has been sterilised, so there is no danger of any unwanted pregnancies."

"Brilliant, Lydia, that opens up all sorts of interesting possibilities."

TBC.

That meeting did in fact take place the following morning with Warden Odemwinge joining Doctor Lydia Ogbene in her office at the Infirmary, the two ladies sipping their cups of coffee and contemplating the naked, depilated Ursula Jensen, who stood in front of the Doctor`s desk, her fingers linked behind her shaven head, her legs widely spread and her elbows pulled right back to ensure that her large full breasts, with their erect nipples, were proudly presented.

"What do you think of my idea to depilate the slut, Warden?"

"An excellent idea Lydia, it certainly emphasises her nudity and seems fitting for a masochist whore like Jensen.
By the way, it`s Muriel, unless the occasion is formal, but I`m interested to hear you official report."

"Well, Muriel, I can confirm that Jensen is a fit healthy woman with the type of physique one would expect in a woman of her age, with a proper pair of breasts, not the pathetic pimples some of these white women seem to have.
She has no sexually transmittable diseases, her sexual organs are healthy and well used and she is no stranger to sodomy.
The only minor problem is the state of the slut`s backside, you did such a wonderful job yesterday, but I have never had to deal with a woman who has taken more than a dozen before.

"Jensen, turn round, bend over and grab your ankles."

Such was the fierce young Doctor`s hold over Ursula , that the Dane complied immediately, without hesitation, presenting the two women with a perfect view of the ravaged buttocks.
Some of the welts were still weeping slightly, and the whole area was raw bruised and swollen.

"I`ve got a nice test for the slut next, yesterday, this Danish whore was strapped down when I used my silver nitrate. Let`s see if she can hold position when I apply it now? She certainly will if she knows what`s good for her."

The young doctor then took a kidney bowl and brush from her desk and cauterised the wounded flesh with the biting silver nitrate.
The effect on Ursula Jensen was dramatic, she writhed like a cut worm and filled the office with her agonised screams, but miraculously managed to cling onto her ankles.

"See, she`s a real pain slut."

"But will she be fit for work details?

"The only problem is that we can`t risk those wounds becoming infected. I suggest you put her on light duties for a few days and that we monitor the situation daily."
Oh the most important piece of news is that the bitch has been sterilised, so there is no danger of any unwanted pregnancies."

"Brilliant, Lydia, that opens up all sorts of interesting possibilities."

TBC.
Oh my God reading every new chapter drives my crazy. This afternoon I have a session with a sadistic client... I will beg him to whip me to blood and after to draw parallel cutlines with a small knife on each side of my body so I feed my unsatisfied masochism.....

Oh my God reading every new chapter drives my crazy. This afternoon I have a session with a sadistic client... I will beg him to whip me to blood and after to draw parallel cutlines with a small knife on each side of my body so I feed my unsatisfied masochism.....

I have been following this story from the beginning. My "likes" to each segment do not in anyway do justice to how much I am enjoying reading them. I had sex with a male friend recnetly and it was not nearly as satisfying as masturbating while transporting my mind into Karanga Prison and imagining myself stretched on the caning bench. I don't know how much more of this I can stand! I love your work and the images your writing creates. Thank you.

I have been following this story from the beginning. My "likes" to each segment do not in anyway do justice to how much I am enjoying reading them. I had sex with a male friend recnetly and it was not nearly as satisfying as masturbating while transporting my mind into Karanga Prison and imagining myself stretched on the caning bench. I don't know how much more of this I can stand! I love your work and the images your writing creates. Thank you.
I understand you..

At the conclusion of their meeting, Muriel Odemwinge agreed with her colleague`s advice and decided that the Jensen woman would not be introduced into general population just yet, she would be placed in solitary confinement for a few days. The joys of being a plaything for a couple of the crueller, more vicious black women would come later.
The following day, Ursula found her self wearing a faded blue prison uniform, stencilled, front and back, with the black letters "KWP"
The dress, which was fastened with a series of buttons down its front, only reached half way down Ursula`s shapely thighs, and was extremely tight across the wearer`s full bosom. Of course, underneath it, there was no underwear of any description.
Ursula had been brought to the Warden`s office, equipped with a mop, bucket and scrubbing brush, and was now actively engaged in thorough cleaning the floor.
When Ursula completed her mopping of the floor, Muriel indicated her dissatisfaction with the results.

"Down on your hands and knees, slut, and scrub it properly."

Both women were enjoying the situation, Muriel exercising her domination over the Danish masochist, and Ursula revelling in her submission to the dominant black woman.
As she sat behind her desk, watching the erotic undulations of the raw welted buttocks, Muriel`s only regret was that she had to contain her urge to lash the slut with her riding switch. She consoled herself with the thought that here would be plenty of opportunities to do that over the next six months.

When Ursula finally completed her task to the Warden`s satisfaction, she was allowed to rest for a few seconds, before Muriel sat on the edge of her desk, slipped off her lacy brief panties and spread her long, athletic legs widely apart to reveal her large, black slit framed, with a mass of wiry black curly hair.

"You know what comes next, you little trollop, on your knees, and put that tongue to work."

Ursula didn`t hesitate, she knelt between the spread thighs and insinuated her tongue through the coarse pubic hair and into the moist vagina, alternately licking and sucking, paying special attention to the erect pink clitoris.
She was not released until the cruel black woman had achieved her third orgasm and covered her slave`s face with her juices.

The Warden then picked up the receiver of her telephone and rang the Infirmary.

"Lydia, Jensen has finished cleaning my office and is ready to start on yours, I`ll have her brought down to you."

Ursula Jensen then duplicated her performance in the Doctor`s office, being chided unmercifully and repeating the cunnilingus on the severe young black woman, who proved insatiable, climaxing five times before she gave her victim any respite.

Ursula was forced to carry out this ritual over each of the next succeeding four days, before Lydia Ogbene declared that the brutalised buttocks were sufficiently recovered to allow Ursula to join the general prison population and begin her six months hard labour. She did caution, however, that if the Jensen woman had to receive physical correction, it should be confined to her back, breasts or hands, and not across the backside until she allowed it.

TBC.

At the conclusion of their meeting, Muriel Odemwinge agreed with her colleague`s advice and decided that the Jensen woman would not be introduced into general population just yet, she would be placed in solitary confinement for a few days. The joys of being a plaything for a couple of the crueller, more vicious black women would come later.
The following day, Ursula found her self wearing a faded blue prison uniform, stencilled, front and back, with the black letters "KWP"
The dress, which was fastened with a series of buttons down its front, only reached half way down Ursula`s shapely thighs, and was extremely tight across the wearer`s full bosom. Of course, underneath it, there was no underwear of any description.
Ursula had been brought to the Warden`s office, equipped with a mop, bucket and scrubbing brush, and was now actively engaged in thorough cleaning the floor.
When Ursula completed her mopping of the floor, Muriel indicated her dissatisfaction with the results.

"Down on your hands and knees, slut, and scrub it properly."

Both women were enjoying the situation, Muriel exercising her domination over the Danish masochist, and Ursula revelling in her submission to the dominant black woman.
As she sat behind her desk, watching the erotic undulations of the raw welted buttocks, Muriel`s only regret was that she had to contain her urge to lash the slut with her riding switch. She consoled herself with the thought that here would be plenty of opportunities to do that over the next six months.

When Ursula finally completed her task to the Warden`s satisfaction, she was allowed to rest for a few seconds, before Muriel sat on the edge of her desk, slipped off her lacy brief panties and spread her long, athletic legs widely apart to reveal her large, black slit framed, with a mass of wiry black curly hair.

"You know what comes next, you little trollop, on your knees, and put that tongue to work."

Ursula didn`t hesitate, she knelt between the spread thighs and insinuated her tongue through the coarse pubic hair and into the moist vagina, alternately licking and sucking, paying special attention to the erect pink clitoris.
She was not released until the cruel black woman had achieved her third orgasm and covered her slave`s face with her juices.

The Warden then picked up the receiver of her telephone and rang the Infirmary.

"Lydia, Jensen has finished cleaning my office and is ready to start on yours, I`ll have her brought down to you."

Ursula Jensen then duplicated her performance in the Doctor`s office, being chided unmercifully and repeating the cunnilingus on the severe young black woman, who proved insatiable, climaxing five times before she gave her victim any respite.

Ursula was forced to carry out this ritual over each of the next succeeding four days, before Lydia Ogbene declared that the brutalised buttocks were sufficiently recovered to allow Ursula to join the general prison population and begin her six months hard labour. She did caution, however, that if the Jensen woman had to receive physical correction, it should be confined to her back, breasts or hands, and not across the backside until she allowed it.

TBC.
It seems that my prison meals except of cum and piss will contain pussy juices.... It's marvelous..

Back
Top Bottom