Body Painting

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Staff member
Where can I apply for his job??

Fantasy Fest 2004 070.jpg

Great body, btw

There was a story in the Australian media last week, someone decided that the best way to promote women's sport was to have a photoshoot of almost naked models body painted to look as if they were wearing athletic kit.

aa01fc12-5734-4bbe-b514-846e97599805-460x276.jpg Bz3vKmhCUAAMksz.jpg

I always wondered how that would feel. :oops:

View attachment 156705

Great body, btw

There was a story in the Australian media last week, someone decided that the best way to promote women's sport was to have a photoshoot of almost naked models body painted to look as if they were wearing athletic kit.

View attachment 156706 View attachment 156707
No kidding, sign me up for this job. I can use an airbrush. Can you imagine if someone asked what you did for a living? Oh.. I body paint outfits on nude ladies:) Nice gig!

Teehee!

You would have to keep your spray gun from dripping.

Imagine the Insurance risks!

And then it's the temp control and humidity?

Summer ... Winter ... and all the other flighty actresses!

OMG!

It tickles.

:p

I may need two coats ... You know how those Midwest winters can be!

At least ... I'm hoping! ;)

Can't really tell if Siss and Barb are actually naked - I will need to conduct a very close and very tactile examination of both of them I think - just to be sure :p

:tits::tits::tits:

Can't really tell if Siss and Barb are actually naked - I will need to conduct a very close and very tactile examination of both of them I think - just to be sure :p

:tits::tits::tits:

I am confident that you would do a completely thorough inspection. :rolleyes:

View attachment 156705

Great body, btw

View attachment 156706 View attachment 156707
The female professional athlete on the site face-palms at this incredibly sexist "promotion" of female sport....(even though she appreciates looking):doh: They could have at least used actual athletes. Those girls are beautiful but it doesn't take an experienced eye to see they don't play a sport for a living...:mad:
Oooh! This is fun! Let's all get naked and roll around in sticky paint! Wheeeee! Yes! Jejejeje!!!!

You could race/watch cross....mud is close enough to paint anyway...:p Though probably colder than that paint...

Back
Top Bottom