chinadoll's non-crux stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com
i thought i'd need to set up a thread like this at some point...
here we go!

a mother in her mid-late-30s and her daughters, aged 19 and 23, were taken by a group of sadistic men while vacationing at a remote island resort
they believed they had the place to themselves away from civilization, it was the biggest mistake of their lives
it was surprisingly painless, but the real torture was watching her eldest daughter slowly get taken by the tide, inch by inch
at sundown she was almost totally submerged underwater forced to breathe only whenever her face was able to surface on occasion
that was when the men came to her with lit torches, in view of her younger daughter who was given a "seat of honor" to witness everything unfold
perhaps it was the sheer desperation, but she thought at least one of them would survive her ordeal,
however as the men were about to set the pile of wood she was standing on ablaze another one approached her daughter from behind
he held a length of rough hemp cord in his hand, which he showed her while smiling deviously
her last moments were filled with panicked screams, begging to let her beloved daughter go
she almost did not notice the fire that grew around her until smoke filled her lungs and scratched her throat
her daughter had already disassociated hours ago, it was like her mind has already fled elsewhere
she barely felt anything when the rope wrapped around her neck, and only convulsed once the deed was done
the shock caused her body to let out a stream of urine, making for a truly pathetic sight
as the smoke grew darker and thicker, the other daughter made her final splashes in the water, desperate for air

meanwhile, the men took pictures and videos with their phones, others masturbated, still a few more ate their grilled fish and guzzled on cheap booze
one of them complained that they should've gotten a white tourist, it's been a while... his fellows told him there would be time enough for that too

the sun rose next morning, and the men prepare to leave the island, the women's bodies remained in their places
time and nature will eventually take care of them, but their shameful memory will live on in the minds of the men and their ever-growing archive

Attachments

• Illustration105.jpg
    Illustration105.jpg
    917.3 KB · Views: 276
  • Illustration107.jpg
    Illustration107.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Illustration104b.jpg
    Illustration104b.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
theme is kinda late, but life stuff had to take priority, unfortunately...
but better late than never! please enjoy!

xmas2023_post_resized.jpg

happy chinese new year!
Illustration176.jpg

For some reason, I wake up tied up while resting on my boss's lap while the abandoned building we were in had... Valentine's Day decorations?
What's going on here? Why is she looking at me like that?
Illustration177_censor.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom