College Days

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dorothy and her two girl friends were fooling around in the flat in the college campus when the two

"friends" decided to spice things up a little bit. they grabbed Dorothy and stripped her naked, and despite

her protests tied her down spreadeagled on the single iron framed bed in the corner. they admired their

handiwork for a few minutes teasing Dorothy about her boobs and almost shaved clean pussy. one of the

girls said Hey lets spice this up even more and left Dorothy protesting and struggling on the bed. after what

seemed an age the two "friends" came back with wicked smiles on their faces. we have a lovely surprise

for you one of the girls said, Meet Jock,and through the door came this bundle of dirty filthy smelly clothes,

beady eyes slobbering mouth twelve stone at least. Dorothy gave one blood curdling terrified scream,oh

dear god no, please no. her eyes pleaded with her "Friends" but Jock was standing beside the bed. the

stench was unbearable and with a well Lassie you are a fine one to be sure he climbed onto the bed and

straddled Dorothy`s trembling body. i think i can give you one Lassie muttered Jock his beady eyes

devouring her shapely young body. Dorothy was bug eyed as he started to unbutton his flies, she could`nt

speak, she was frozen in terror knowing what was coming to her. out popped the biggest,dirtiest prick

Dorothy had ever seen and she heard this female screaming a wail of pure terror. Jock lowered himself

onto Dorothy`s soft nude body, a bit of fumbling, she felt the tip of his dirty prick opening her pussy lips

and with one push and a groan Jock was in her fucking her hard. Dorothy was enveloped in filthy clothes

smelling of urine, shit, stale beer and tobacco, her body was writhing as the tramps prick drove in deeper

her eyes were pleading with her "Friends" stood in the doorway open mouthed ar what they were seeing.

Dorothy writhed, the tramps slobbering face full in hers listened to him grunting, lovely tight cunt lassie

he groaned as he pushed in further. then a strange thing began to happen, Dorothy`s body started to

respond to the pounding she was getting from Jocks prick, her hips moved in time with his,she started

to moan, god she is loving it whispered one of her" Friends". Jock groaned stiffened and rammed hard into

Dorothy`s pussy and she felt hot sperm pumping into her soft body, the stench was unbearable but she

cried out, screamed as her orgasm hit her and the tramps body relaxed on top of her. she was

enveloped in filthy stinking clothes, Jock was in no hurry to climb off his lovely ride,they just lay there

breathless. his dirty cock finally slipped out of Dorothy he sat up and Dorothy watched, fascinated as it

disappeared back into his trousers. that was a great fuck lassie he said as he climbed off her, thank you

girls he said to Dorothy`s "friends" as he made his way out of the door, the "friends" never saw Jock go

they were gazing at Dorothys ravished body hardly believing what they has just seen. one girl untied her

hands,the one releasing her legs watched Jocks sperm trickling from Dorothy`s vagina, rather you than

me she said, Dorothy Smiled but said nothing,

Dorothy and her two girl friends were fooling around in the flat in the college campus when the two

"friends" decided to spice things up a little bit. they grabbed Dorothy and stripped her naked, and despite

her protests tied her down spreadeagled on the single iron framed bed in the corner. they admired their

handiwork for a few minutes teasing Dorothy about her boobs and almost shaved clean pussy. one of the

girls said Hey lets spice this up even more and left Dorothy protesting and struggling on the bed. after what

seemed an age the two "friends" came back with wicked smiles on their faces. we have a lovely surprise

for you one of the girls said, Meet Jock,and through the door came this bundle of dirty filthy smelly clothes,

beady eyes slobbering mouth twelve stone at least. Dorothy gave one blood curdling terrified scream,oh

dear god no, please no. her eyes pleaded with her "Friends" but Jock was standing beside the bed. the

stench was unbearable and with a well Lassie you are a fine one to be sure he climbed onto the bed and

straddled Dorothy`s trembling body. i think i can give you one Lassie muttered Jock his beady eyes

devouring her shapely young body. Dorothy was bug eyed as he started to unbutton his flies, she could`nt

speak, she was frozen in terror knowing what was coming to her. out popped the biggest,dirtiest prick

Dorothy had ever seen and she heard this female screaming a wail of pure terror. Jock lowered himself

onto Dorothy`s soft nude body, a bit of fumbling, she felt the tip of his dirty prick opening her pussy lips

and with one push and a groan Jock was in her fucking her hard. Dorothy was enveloped in filthy clothes

smelling of urine, shit, stale beer and tobacco, her body was writhing as the tramps prick drove in deeper

her eyes were pleading with her "Friends" stood in the doorway open mouthed ar what they were seeing.

Dorothy writhed, the tramps slobbering face full in hers listened to him grunting, lovely tight cunt lassie

he groaned as he pushed in further. then a strange thing began to happen, Dorothy`s body started to

respond to the pounding she was getting from Jocks prick, her hips moved in time with his,she started

to moan, god she is loving it whispered one of her" Friends". Jock groaned stiffened and rammed hard into

Dorothy`s pussy and she felt hot sperm pumping into her soft body, the stench was unbearable but she

cried out, screamed as her orgasm hit her and the tramps body relaxed on top of her. she was

enveloped in filthy stinking clothes, Jock was in no hurry to climb off his lovely ride,they just lay there

breathless. his dirty cock finally slipped out of Dorothy he sat up and Dorothy watched, fascinated as it

disappeared back into his trousers. that was a great fuck lassie he said as he climbed off her, thank you

girls he said to Dorothy`s "friends" as he made his way out of the door, the "friends" never saw Jock go

they were gazing at Dorothys ravished body hardly believing what they has just seen. one girl untied her

hands,the one releasing her legs watched Jocks sperm trickling from Dorothy`s vagina, rather you than

me she said, Dorothy Smiled but said nothing,

"Those were the days my friends, we thought they'd never end .....":rolleyes:

I Know i saw it , they make you sick these politicians , i`m happier with the crowd i`m in
i would have died though if that tramp had knocked me up
The problem is, Dorothy the Dean of Academic Discipline does not believe you did not seduce the tramp...
Time for detention...:eek::eek::eek:
uvm.gif

Tree

(GIF provided by TC)

The problem is, Dorothy the Dean of Academic Discipline does not believe you did not seduce the tramp...
Time for detention...:eek::eek::eek:
View attachment 292643

Tree

(GIF provided by TC)

Oh Mr Tree. where are you taking me, to another Tramp. a Black Man, or a Horny Bull
i did`nt seduce the tramp, but once he was in me i seduced his cock and boy was he ready
i never thought he would stop shooting his load , i should have given him my phone number

Oh Mr Tree. where are you taking me, to another Tramp. a Black Man, or a Horny Bull
i did`nt seduce the tramp, but once he was in me i seduced his cock and boy was he ready
i never thought he would stop shooting his load , i should have given him my phone number
One never knows...

Back
Top Bottom