Course for modern interrogation techniques for female prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
continuation...

When they were then driven back to their cells, the food bowls were filled with a porridge and there was a kind of tea in the drinking bowls. "So, you can eat now, in half an

hour you'll be introduced to our guests."

Then the four newcomers went to the main house of the property. There they were taken to a salon in which there were about 15 elderly people, including three women.

The great master ordered them to present themselves to the residents in the middle of the room. Everyone stepped forward, raised their arms and turned and sat on the

floor with their legs apart. Then the great master gave the next command: "Slut and 98 lie on their backs with their legs apart 892 and cunt lie on it with their face on the

pussy of the one below and you show me how you bring each other to orgasm. The one who makes it last gets beaten up. ”While both bitch and 98 can lick each other to

orgasm quickly, cunt has problems. 892 gets wet very quickly and after cunt had also caressed her clitoris and starts to breathe harder and harder. Cunt, on the other hand,

has problems and does not feel very well. Nor had she ever touched another girl sexually in her life, not even her sister. She wasn't feeling particularly well. “Everyone get

up, we will check you for moisture in a moment. Anja, as a loser, was hit on her tits by two of the female residents of the home, which bounced back and forth and became

more and more red. One of the men ordered, “Spread your legs further, keep standing like that.” Then there were violent blows with the flat of the hand on the labia. Anja

wondered about herself, a pleasant tingling sensation flowed through her body and after a short time she felt her clitoris begin to swell and moisture came out of her

pussy. The man who hit her on her pussy noticed this of course and after stimulating her clit with his finger, the girl had such a violent orgasm that it shook her entire body

and she collapsed. "Look, we caught a little masochist."

A short time later, the four girls were used in all imaginable ways, none of their holes remained unused. Cunt still has the problem realizing that she feels most aroused

when she feels pain and is tormented. She began to sense why her two previous relationships with boys her age had never lasted long. The young men had been kind and

affectionate, but she needed the exact opposite. When she was used by three men at the same time during the orgy and one of them was constantly beating her ass with

all his might, she began to cum again.

Completely exhausted, all four girls were driven into the courtyard of the building very late at night and sprayed clean with a hose, but this time with lukewarm water, and

then led back to their cell, where they fell completely exhausted on their mattresses and immediately fell asleep. The next morning, after breakfast, they were taken to

some sort of class where they were taught proper behavior as slaves. Usually two of the four were assigned to 'duty' in the evenings, the rest of them were free. It went on

like this for weeks. Then one day after breakfast, eight of the slaves were selected and taken to a separate room. Each of them was given an enema, after which they all

had their pubic hair removed with fairly hot wax. Slut and cunt were among them. Then they were all briefed: “So we're going to have a very popular game today. You will

be transported to a fenced area, there you will run away and hide and 20 hunters will try to recapture you using airsoft guns and paintball guns. If one of you should

manage to reach a tower 15 km from the entrance, you will be rewarded by being sold to Myanmar and allowed to work as a happy slave in a harem for rich Chinese. The

others are usually tied up somewhere by the hunters and then used for 24 hours. The rest will be brought back here. ”Marie asked:“ And what if one of us should die on this

hunt? ”

“That's not that bad, you're already dead.” Then the ears of the selected 'bunnies' were glued on, they were loaded onto the loading area of a truck and the' game master

explained the rules to them: So, every 5 Run for a few minutes, remembering that there are GPS chips in your collars, so no chance for you to get away with it. The hunters

start searching 5 minutes after the last bunnies, so good luck to you all.

Completely exhausted, all four girls were driven into the courtyard of the building very late at night and sprayed clean with a hose, but this time with lukewarm water, and

then led back to their cell, where they fell completely exhausted on their mattresses and immediately fell asleep. The next morning, after breakfast, they were taken to

some sort of class where they were taught proper behavior as slaves. Usually two of the four were assigned to 'duty' in the evenings, the rest of them were free. It went on

like this for weeks. Then one day after breakfast, eight of the slaves were selected and taken to a separate room. Each of them was given an enema, after which they all

had their pubic hair removed with fairly hot wax. Slut and cunt were among them. Then they were all briefed: “So we're going to have a very popular game today. You will

be transported to a fenced area, there you will run away and hide and 20 hunters will try to recapture you using softair guns and paintball guns. If one of you should

manage to reach a tower 15 km from the entrance, you will be rewarded by being sold to Myanmar and allowed to work as a happy slave in a harem for rich Chinese. The

others are usually tied up somewhere by the hunters and then used for 24 hours. The rest will be brought back here. ”Marie asked:“ And what if one of us should die on this

hunt? ” “It doesn't do any harm, you're already dead.” Then the ears of the selected 'bunnies' were glued on, they were loaded onto the loading area of a truck and the'

game master explained the rules to them: So, every 5 Run for a few minutes, remembering that there are GPS chips in your collars, so no chance for you to get away with it.

The hunters start searching 5 minutes after the last bunnies, so good luck to you all.

To be continued...

Nice chapter, Heineudo but maybe you should reedit it because there are some repeated paragraphs...

Nice chapter, Heineudo but maybe you should reedit it because there are some repeated paragraphs...
Thanks for the hint. Could you please tell me where the errors in my translation were found. It was a negligence on my part. Since I translated the texts into English via Google Translate directly before publishing and the translator simply cuts the text off at 5000 characters. If I then click on 'continue' I noticed yesterday that it can happen that a part is simply translated again. I should have controlled that better. Next time, I'll translate smaller pieces of text and then check more carefully.
Could you also send it to me as a PM, because I'm not sure whether I will notice all errors immediately.

Don't worry about it too much, Heineudo!
English isn't my mother language but I think your story is very well translated and can be followed and understood perfectly.
It's only those repeated paragraphs from the google translator. But they are very obvious, so you can just find them with a glimpse and correct them just eliminating the repeated words.
Please, keep on posting your fantastic story as soon as you can. It's a really interesting and exciting one! Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

“Well, almost like from the manual, please start.” The slut was ordered: “Pull your fist out, turn towards the auditorium, get on your knees and spread your knees as far as

possible. Then you stick the fingers of your right hand in your worthless fuck hole and you lick your left hand clean. You can then lick it off and then your two hands are on

your head. ”Slut obeyed without contradiction. Meanwhile the soldier nodded to her comrade who first removed the gag from the mouth of the cunt. Then the straps that

had pulled her legs up to her head were loosened and the straps that held the body on the stretcher were also opened. Then they lifted Anja's body from the stretcher. The

girl immediately sagged on the floor and pressed her hands on the place between her legs that hurt so badly. The soldier took the red marker pen in her hand and inscribed

Marie's back and forehead with 'bitch'. Then she went over to Anja and asked her comrades to pull something up on the girl and label her with 'cunt'. Then they pulled the

girl up, the soldier supported her and helped her take the few steps over to the bitch. He was now ordered to stand up, both soldiers stood up to the side of the bitch and

grabbed her arms and forced her to spread her legs and put her feet so that she could no longer close her legs. "So, you can now take revenge for the pain the bitch

inflicted on you, kick it." Cunt kicked the instep with all her strength between the legs of her sister, who was now roaring in pain. If she had not been held up by the

soldiers,

she would have collapsed. But she was not even able to reach the painful area with her hands, as these were held by the two soldiers. After the fourth kick, the soldier

nodded to her comrades who were holding the girl with the inscription 'bitch' and they let go of her victim, who then collapsed on the floor like a wet towel. When the

soldier let go of 'cunt' she also sagged on the floor. The Capitan answered, “Thank you, you can sit down. Since we don't want to play our two beauties completely to pieces

so that we can have some entertainment later, we should give both of them a break first. We should take them to the former garbage dump, there a prison doctor assigned

to us has set up. ”“ But sir, a sergeant reported, they said this doctor was not licensed in our country! ”“ He was right in his home country a few minor problems when he

immediately tested drugs he had developed himself on people, unfortunately not always with success. He is also said to have helped athletes achieve a small increase in

performance. But that doesn't bother him here - he is no longer allowed to treat people, but after all arrested opponents of the regime are not people. He is also

unbeatable in bringing prisoners back into a presentable condition in a relatively short time. ”“ Sir, where can the prisoners be housed? ”“ Further back is the stable for

laboratory animals, there are some large dog cages, which are sufficient for this purpose completely off. He pointed to four soldiers get them both to the doc. "

The two were supported on the right and left under the arms and dragged out of the amphitheater. On the way to the back door they could see the next two victims who

were being led in.

A girl, maybe 20 years old, whose upper body was bare with large breasts and who had on the remains of leggings that had been torn from between her legs. Her hands

were cuffed behind her back and she wore a noose around her neck, by which she was pulled forward. The second, also with her hands handcuffed behind her back, was

completely naked and a small chain was hooked into a ring in her clitoris, on which she was pulled forward.

In the room behind the lecture hall there were some animal cages, in one of which Marie was put. The cage was relatively small; she could barely crouch, sit or stretch out

on all fours. The cage was secured with a padlock and her 19-year-old sister 'cunt' was led away through a door in the background. Marie waited a long time and then fell

into a half-sleep, from which she was startled when some soldiers passing by had reached through the bars and buried their fingers in her genitals while others were

fingering their nipples. Unfortunately, escaping was not possible because the cage was too narrow. After a long time, she had long since lost track of time, she was freed

from her cage by two white-clad nurses and led into the part of the building behind, which was marked with a sign saying 'Prison hospital ‘was marked. There she was led

into a room in which there were several nurses and a doctor. Slut was forced to lie down on a gynecological examination chair, her legs were strapped in and then spread

apart. Now several military paramedics began to palpate her vagina and then rub a cream. At the same time, she was put on a drip and given various pills. Shortly

afterwards, Marie lost consciousness. When she came to she was lying in a sick room and in the next bed she saw her sister Anja lying. The bed was labeled with "cunt" at

the foot end, when she looked at the foot end of her own bed she could see a sign that read "bitch".
During the start of therapy sessions the patients should bark and beg for proper treatment as a thank you

continuation...

Several minutes later, she was released. One of the soldiers explained to the course leader: “If this cunt should know anything, she would now confess. And I bet if we ask

her, she'll also sign that she started the Falklands War. " “Congratulations, well done,” the captain praised the soldiers.

One of the three female soldiers who should look after Marie came back into the room and led a dog, a strong mastiff on a leash. Slut was forced to get down on her knees

and elbows and stretch her ass up. The dog approached Marie and sniffed her slit. Then he began to lick her slit. When his rough tongue reached her clitoris, the girl began

to moan. The dog threw its front paws over Marie's hips and its gigantic member made its way to her vagina. However, it missed this and only landed a hit on the second

attempt. The dog's tail disappeared in full length into the girl's pleasure grotto. The mastiff was pounding her tail into her again and again in a wild frenzy. The rhythmic

clapping could be heard as the dog penetrated Marie mercilessly. She tried to escape the animal by crawling. But escape was impossible, the dog's knot was so swollen that

she could no longer pull it out. This spectacle went on for a few minutes, until the dog suddenly stopped and began to cum violently. One could clearly see how the dog's

tail had become knotted in the young woman's vagina.

So connected it took 20 minutes until the dog broke away from the slut and licked her still trembling sex again. The dog handler praised her animal: “Well done, Brutus. I

can already see that you were happy to be able to please a bitch again ”. The dog was taken away again and tons of dog semen oozed from Marie's pussy.

One of the soldiers commanded: "So, bitch will now lie on her back, spread her legs as far as possible and keep her slit as open as possible with your fingers and cunt will

now crawl down here and lick Slut's cunt clean. But swallow everything thoroughly, otherwise you will also clean the floor with your tongue afterwards ”. Anja

showed a disgusted face, but she crawled on all fours to her sister and began to lick her cunt with her tongue.

Turning to the captain, the corporal said: "You can see, both are now completely broken and without their own will." The superior praised her: "Very well done, I can see

that our course is showing success."

Two security guards were then instructed to take both girls to custody and to clean them beforehand. They were expressly allowed to use both girls, "But under no

circumstances should they be damaged."

The guards led both girls to the area behind the classroom. When they passed a metal table, the two sisters were forced to lie down on the table with their chests. One of

the guards got a water hose with the words "I will only put my cock in these contaminated holes when they are clean" and the pussies of both girls were rinsed and then

both were first fucked in the vagina and then in the anus. Afterwards, they were forced to mouth clean the rapists' tails. Then they had to stand upright and were hosed

down with the cold water. The two were then brought to their cell, a former storage room without windows. When they stumbled into the room there were two other girls,

an Asian and a dark-skinned girl with curly hair, both also naked.

The interior of the cell was uncomfortable, and apart from the two frightened women, the bare concrete cell contained only six bare wooden bunks, a stainless steel toilet

bucket, and a row of lights in the ceiling that were recessed behind metal grilles. A video surveillance camera was also attached to the ceiling. When both sat on one of the

bunks, the door was locked and the light turned off. In the dark the four girls began to whisper to each other. The little Asian said, “Please do not use your real names to

speak to you, we are being bugged here and when we were talking to each other we were tortured with electric batons until we passed out the day before yesterday.

So I'm # 98 and the other one is # 892. And what do they both call you? ”

“ I'm cunt and my sister call her a bitch ”. After talking to each other for some time, all four fell asleep. The

next morning, at least they thought it had to be morning because the light in their cell was switched on again, everyone received of them a bowl full of oatmeal soaked in

hot water. It didn't taste good, but it was filling. Shortly afterwards, all four were taken outside into the hallway and steel neck rings were put on all of them. They were

then handcuffed together with iron chains. The captain came over and turned to the girls: “As you may have heard during the course, a release is out of the question. By the

way, here are the copies of your new papers ”. He presented each one with a death certificate on which the doctor had certified the death of each individual. "I bought you

girls for $ 50 each, by the way. You are now officially my property, my slaves. "

To be continued...
Proper ECT should be given to them , electro shock therapy like in an asylum , with full medical gear , ear pads , all madhouse equipment , they start to behave well , tortured as foam comes out of their mouth and so scared in pain and convulsions that lost control of bladder

Back
Top Bottom