Crucifer - A Man Condemned

Go to CruxDreams.com
220px-Crucifer.jpg crucifer the warlock.jpg
CRUCIFER

A crucifer is, in some Christian churches (particularly the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Communion, and Lutherans), a person appointed to carry the church's processional cross, a cross or crucifix with a long staff, during processions at the beginning and end of the service.

The term "crucifer" comes from the Latin crux (cross) and ferre (to bear, carry).

Projecting that definition back in time, all those condemned to be crucified and who had to bear their cross to the place of execution were therefore crucifers. Using this premise, those crucifers employed by the Church today are a symbolic depiction of those original crucifers.

You should remember that there were many crucifers and still are today. A famous crucifer was Jesus of Nazareth and his Church have rather tried to monopolise the symbolism of the cross to this day.

Putting that aside, a crucifer is any person who has carried, does carry or aspires to carry a cross prior to crucifixion and will probably be a confirmed atheist, agnostic and thorough villain.

The symbol adopted by the crucifer is a linguistic trick. The term "crucifer" comes from the Latin crux (cross) and the French fer (iron). This can be manifest in many forms from a cross manufactured from two na ils to an elaborate wrought iron calvaire much admired by our continental brethren.

T he Iron Cross symbol used in Germany from both world wars has also been adopted and used without any suggestion of neo-fascism. However, it should be displayed with great sensitivity where there is a chance of offending someone with a particularly acute case of political correctness.

Apparently Crucifer was also a Star Elf and Warlock. He was scrawny and tall but had an amazing cloak made of shadows. He can fly without the need for rest. Long ago he retreated to the realm of Sildeyuir but has now returned to the forests at Yuirwood.

I just thought I would throw that in and draw the comparison between Yuirwood Forest and Sherwood Forest where I myself am domiciled. Perhaps I am a re-incarnation of this Warlock Star Elf. From the picture posted with this article, there is some slight resemblance.

I am Crucifer and I am condemned by the senators of Crux to be crucified at a date yet to be decided. I will write of my experiences and thoughts as I languish in my cell awaiting my fate.

View attachment 187555 View attachment 187556
CRUCIFER

A crucifer is, in some Christian churches (particularly the Roman Catholic Church, Anglican Communion, and Lutherans), a person appointed to carry the church's processional cross, a cross or crucifix with a long staff, during processions at the beginning and end of the service.

The term "crucifer" comes from the Latin crux (cross) and ferre (to bear, carry).

Projecting that definition back in time, all those condemned to be crucified and who had to bear their cross to the place of execution were therefore crucifers. Using this premise, those crucifers employed by the Church today are a symbolic depiction of those original crucifers.

You should remember that there were many crucifers and still are today. A famous crucifer was Jesus of Nazareth and his Church have rather tried to monopolise the symbolism of the cross to this day.

Putting that aside, a crucifer is any person who has carried, does carry or aspires to carry a cross prior to crucifixion and will probably be a confirmed atheist, agnostic and thorough villain.

The symbol adopted by the crucifer is a linguistic trick. The term "crucifer" comes from the Latin crux (cross) and the French fer (iron). This can be manifest in many forms from a cross manufactured from two na ils to an elaborate wrought iron calvaire much admired by our continental brethren.

T he Iron Cross symbol used in Germany from both world wars has also been adopted and used without any suggestion of neo-fascism. However, it should be displayed with great sensitivity where there is a chance of offending someone with a particularly acute case of political correctness.

Apparently Crucifer was also a Star Elf and Warlock. He was scrawny and tall but had an amazing cloak made of shadows. He can fly without the need for rest. Long ago he retreated to the realm of Sildeyuir but has now returned to the forests at Yuirwood.

I just thought I would throw that in and draw the comparison between Yuirwood Forest and Sherwood Forest where I myself am domiciled. Perhaps I am a re-incarnation of this Warlock Star Elf. From the picture posted with this article, there is some slight resemblance.

I am Crucifer and I am condemned by the senators of Crux to be crucified at a date yet to be decided. I will write of my experiences and thoughts as I languish in my cell awaiting my fate.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.:)

how would you like to be crucified if i was to crucify you you would be flogged crowned wirmth barbed wire then forced to carry tge cross tovthe site where you would Be stripped naked and flung onto the cross and then nailed
Crucifer does not crucify - he is a victim.

"T he Iron Cross symbol used in Germany from both world wars has also been adopted and used without any suggestion of neo-fascism. However, it should be displayed with great sensitivity where there is a chance of offending someone with a particularly acute case of political correctness."
A bit of clarification is necessary here: The "iron cross" is a cross pattee. It is based on the cross worn by the medieval Teutonic Knights
teutonic_knight_kit_by_conall_taixali-d5gmpjz.jpg
& was part of the Imperial German flag.
ironcross.jpg
The Iron Cross (Eisernes Kreuz) was first instituted as a Prussian military medal by King Frederick William III in 1813. It remained, in various forms a German medal until 1945.
Iron_Cross_1870.jpg
It was the first national symbol on German aircraft in WWI.
airplane1.jpg
Later in the war, most German planes bore the Greek Cross.
airplane2.jpg
This cross was also featured on the wings & fuselage of German planes during WWII.
airplane3.jpg
The post war, West German Air Force reverted back to a version of the cross pattee.
airplane4.jpg
This remains the national insignia of the unified German Air Force & is also part of the logo of the Bundeswehr, the German Armed Forces.
Bundeswehr_Logo_svg.png
Although it is popular with neo-nazis, it is also popular with surfers, bikers, metal heads & WWE wrestler Triple-H.
Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg

My grateful thanks for that clarification. I think I was worried about how my reference to 'iron cross' might be perceived. Moral of story do more research.

I salute you - crucifer

Ah, Crucifer. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello. Finding things comfortable here? No, of course you aren't. No matter, you won't be here long.
You are condemned to the cross, your time is limited. Soon minor tortures and humiliations will be heaped on your pathetic head, but that is of little interest to me. Let the others take their pleasure with your torment.
I await your meeting with the cross.
I await that moment you stand ready, naked, broken. You have endured much, but the best is to come. Your body is no longer yours. It is a weapon used against you. On your cross your body will be tested, along with your will and your inner strength. Your body, weak as it is, will work against you. You will suffer its pains, you will fight its inadequacies. Gravity will drag you, your own muscles and sinews will torture you, weaken your resolve. Your manhood will be exposed and vulnerable, you will be defenceless. Your very identity will be challenged, as your body becomes a plaything for your tormentors.
But that is in the future, Crucifer.
Relax for now, the best is yet to come :D

My grateful thanks for that clarification. I think I was worried about how my reference to 'iron cross' might be perceived. Moral of story do more research.

I salute you - crucifer
No worries, my friend.
Any damage the Nazis did to the cross patttee is nothing compared to what they did to the ancient, sacred symbol of the swastika.
The cross pattee & the Greek cross really aren't suitable for crucifixion anyway. Unless you tip the Greek cross on it's side & make it a St Andrew's Cross. That one is very useful for many things.
Crucifixion_saint_andrew.jpg standrews.jpg

No worries, my friend.
Any damage the Nazis did to the cross patttee is nothing compared to what they did to the ancient, sacred symbol of the swastika.
The cross pattee & the Greek cross really aren't suitable for crucifixion anyway. Unless you tip the Greek cross on it's side & make it a St Andrew's Cross. That one is very useful for many things.
View attachment 188148 View attachment 188149
the thought of a mock trial having my clothes wripped of me then brutally flogged then crowned with barbed wire then having a red cloak draped around me like a toga then back to the judge to show the crowd whats happen to me he then strips me then stands me in front of the crowd i can hardly stand the verdict is guilty and i have een sentenced to be crucified

Back
Top Bottom