crucifixion 2

Go to CruxDreams.com
“so why we doing this again, why not just do the nice thing and break her legs so she dies quicker, that’s normally what the relatives pay for, not sure how giving her some fish and chips while she’s strung up there is helpful””

“No, it’s not the fish and chips… I had the girl at the chippie put on extra salt and vinegar”

“Don’t you always?”

“Well yes; but that’s not the point, but its how I know vinegar it’s an anti...anti-something... It revives you, like smelling salts”

“Then why not get some smelling salts?”

“I was hungry”

“Me too, can I have a chip”

“When I get down sure, but we need to wake her up, so she can support herself, or she’ll suffocate like the others and we need to keep doing this till just before dawn”

“I don’t get it, doesn’t someone like her or something and wants her to suffer”

“Well, that’s what I thought at first, but I think they have some other plan”

“Like what”

“Well they have already paid half; don’t worry you’ll get your half; and we can ask them when we pick up the rest”

“When is that then”

“They said meet them at an inn in the old town for breakfast at 4.30am”

“That’s a long way, and any way we don’t knock off till 6”

“I know that… but let’s face it; nothing happens here, well apart from they die, we met them get the cash and we can still be back before 6 for the shift change, what can go wrong”

”but after we keep her alive all night, won’t she be dead by the time we get back?”

“not our problem”1ng7r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom