Crux Manipulations Prior To The Recent Crux Forums Cataclysm

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello All,

I'd wanted to share some Photoshop manipulations I'd done before the recent Crux Forums travails. The model in these first two is a lissom young Elite Pain actor named Meredith. Her unique beauty can be enjoyed in the EP DVD "EC (Elite Case) 18. There is also a short clip where Meredith 'auditions' for the role by demonstrating her ability and willingness to suffer the tortures and whippings required. This clip is found under the 'EP Castings or MOOD Castings' site.

The first shows her during her period of suffering on the cross. Her feet have been nailed high enough to force her legs open and give her plenty of scope to raise herself up on the stipes to enable her to breathe raspingly before the agony of the nail wounds through her feet cause her to sag again in abject suffering. The second image shows her further along in her execution when torturers decide to hasten her end by breaking her legs, causing her to rise up in her agony. Perhaps the executioners have another naked victim to nail in her place as many crosses that day had a victim nailed to each side to accommodate all the victims awaiting their turn on the cross. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Crux Meredith.jpg
    Crux Meredith.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Breaking the victim's legs.jpg
    Breaking the victim's legs.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 1,054
Very well done ranger 1. I have a feeling that the "girl" with the headscarf far right is PhilX. Will check on that.

Back
Top Bottom