Dancing on the cross by Chez Marquis

Go to CruxDreams.com
Note: The usual caveat applies. I made small edits to punctuation, and I broke up long paragraphs into shorter ones. I made a couple of other cosmetic changes. I assume this is a senior class (ages 18+).

"Well, class, I know you all learned a lot from last week's lesson about slow hanging (a previous Marquis story I have not posted). This week we'll be studying the effects of another type of torture, namely crucifixion. Kelli, do you have your permission slip?"

"Yes, Miss Hutchinson."

Kelli was shy and quiet, but she was also very beautiful. She had straight, shoulder-length blonde hair and dark eyes. Her breasts hadn't quite come in yet, but she didn't really mind.

Her passion was ballet, and large breasts would only get in the way. Kelli went to ballet class after school four days a week. Today, like most days, she had her tights and leotard on under her school clothes.

Kelli always felt beautiful when she was dancing. Unfortunately, the boys all spent more time looking at big-breasted cheerleaders, girls like Jenny. Kelli smiled to herself as she remembered that she no longer had to worry about competing with that particular girl. Come to think of it, she didn't really have to worry about anything at all anymore...

Kelli walked up to the teacher's desk and handed her the permission slip. "Miss Hutchinson, I was reading the pages you assigned from our history text, about Roman crucifixion..."

"Good for you, Kelli! Remember, class, even if you volunteer for a demonstration of lethal torture, you're still responsible for all of your regular assignments. I'm afraid Jenny's parents may be a bit disappointed with her final grade. But it looks like Kelli will go out with flying colors! So, what did you learn from the reading, Kelli?"

"Um, just that it was common for them to whip the crucified prisoners. Women prisoners often had their breasts and bellies flogged."

"Yes, that's right. I was planning to whip you, as part of the demonstration. Would that be all right with you?"

"Oh, sure! It's no problem at all. When I read that, I asked my big sister to whip me. See, I had never been whipped before, and I wanted to be sure that I could take it," Kelli explained timidly.

"I see you've really done your homework, Kelli. So what did you learn about being whipped?" the teacher asked gently.

"Well, my sister worked on me for about two hours with a stiff, leather crop. She did my breasts, my belly, my thighs, my back and my butt. It really hurt. I kind of liked it." A few of the boys in the class chuckled.

"It's very normal for you to enjoy being whipped, Kelli," the teacher said firmly, glaring at the boys. "After all, you're a woman, and our bodies respond well to pain. Many women in our society do enjoy suffering. It's nothing for you to be ashamed of. It's all just part of growing up."

"Miss Hutchinson..." the girl said nervously.

"Yes?"

"The book also said that the Romans never, ever crucified virgins," Kelli said quickly. Her face was bright red.

The boys' laughter grew louder. "Oh. I see. Are you a virgin, Kelli?" Miss Hutchinson asked.

Kelli looked at her shoes. "Yeah."

"Kelli, would you like to be deflowered before we crucify you?" the teacher asked softly.

"Yes, please."

"Would one of you young gentlemen like to volunteer to help Kelli?" Every boy in the class raised his hand eagerly. "Who would you like to have, Kelli?" Miss Hutchinson inquired.

"Paul," Kelli said quickly.

Paul's face lit up. He had never imagined she would pick him! He was a skinny computer nerd.

He wore thick glasses. He liked Kelli a lot, but he hardly ever managed to work up the courage to talk to her. And now she wanted him to take her virginity! He had never been with a girl! It would be his first time, too.

"Kelli, why don't you get undressed," the teacher suggested. "Come on up to the front, Paul."

Kelli pulled off her t-shirt. Beneath, she had only her leotard, no bra. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

She unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down to reveal her tights. She unsnapped the crotch of her leotard--that was handy when she had to go to the bathroom during dance class. Then she pulled down her tights and tossed them aside.

Kelli stood nervously in front of the class, keenly aware that every eye in the room was on her. The flap of her leotard hung down in front of her pussy. Nobody could really see her. But she still felt naked standing in front of the class like that.

Glancing down, she noticed that she could kind of see the outline of her pussy lips through the leotard. She felt her blush grow darker still. "Paul, are you ready?" Miss Hutchinson asked.

"Uh, not exactly, Miss H..."

"Kelli, why don't you give Paul a kiss?" the teacher suggested.

"All right."

She smiled at him. He was so shy, just like her. Cute, too.

She took off his glasses and set them down carefully on the teacher's desk. Then she turned her head, closed her eyes, and pressed her lips against his. She kissed him long and hard, grinding her lips against his.

Her sister had told her how to do it. She felt him respond. She opened her mouth a little, tentatively.

He got the hint and opened his. Their tongues met, and Kelli felt something warm grow in her belly and move downwards.

At last they broke apart, gasping. "Are you ready now, Paul?" the teacher asked with a smile.

"Um, yeah! Sure am, Miss H."

"Good. Take out your penis, please. Kelli, face my desk. Spread your legs wide. That's good. Now bend down low and offer yourself up to your lover."

"Yes, Ma'am."

As she bent down over the desk, Kelli felt Paul pull her leotard up over her ass. Now everyone could see her naked pussy! "I notice you don't have any pubic hair, Kelli," the teacher commented.

"I shaved it off," she explained timidly. "My big sister says most men like bald pussies."

"Quite right," the teacher agreed.

"I'm a woman, though," Kelli added quickly. "I’ve been having my period for a while now."

"That's fine. Paul, I can see you're ready to proceed. Kelli has a lovely ass and pussy, doesn't she?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Paul agreed.

"Go ahead and take her."

Kelli felt something hard press against the lips of her pussy, demanding entrance. Paul began to work the tip of his cock into her. She gasped. He was so big, and she was so dry! She should have played with herself first. That always made her really wet.

She felt her hymen stretch as Paul forced his way into her. She whimpered softly. Then she went blind with pain as her maidenhood suddenly ruptured.

He was inside her! He grunted and began to thrust in and out of her. She howled. It hurt so much, but it felt good too.

Paul came after a couple of minutes. Kelli wished he could have lasted longer. But after all, it was his first time. She was just glad to have been fucked. Now she wouldn't die a virgin.

"Thank you, Paul. Now, Kelli, please stand up and remove your leotard."

Kelli found that she was no longer nervous about being naked in front of the class. She pulled the leotard up over her head, revealing her small, hard breasts.

"All right, everyone. Please follow me out to the cross."

Broken up due to length. Part 2 coming soon.

Marquis is one of the two "gateway authors" for me to enter the snuff-fiction world, many many years ago.
The other one for me was Dolcett, for the comics/visual stories.

But I remember I had very very primitive snuff/torture fantasies already when I was just in my early teens.

I backed them all up one time because I liked many of them. It's hard to know how many the archive saved and may have lost. Anyway, this one was too big to post in one go. So here's the rest of it.

Miss Hutchinson led them out of the room and down the hall. As they stepped through the school's outer doors, the heat hit them in the face like a brick. It was an August afternoon in New Mexico, which meant that the weather would add considerably to Kelli's suffering.

The cross lay waiting for her. Her heartbeat quickened as they approached. She was really going to do it! She had dreamed of being crucified since puberty. And now it was really going to happen!

"Please lay down on the cross, Kelli," the teacher instructed. Kelli did so eagerly.

"I'm going to bind Kelli's wrists to the crossbeam," Miss Hutchinson explained. "That will give her extra support in case the nails start to tear through her flesh." She produced two short ropes, and tied them tightly around Kelli's wrists.

"Now, there are two schools of thought as to where the nails should go," Miss Hutchinson said, holding up two large spikes and a mallet. "Kelli?"

"It's more painful to nail through the hand," Kelli said, "Since there are more nerves there. But the hand tears easily. So some people like to go through the wrist."

"Quite right. I thought we'd do one of each, for demonstration purposes."

Kelli noticed that Miss Hutchinson no longer waited for consent. She had a permission slip, and Kelli was now helpless and bound. It was much too late for the girl to change her mind. But that was fine. Kelli had no desire to back out now.

The teacher positioned a spike carefully over Kelli's left palm. Kelli held her breath as the teacher raised the mallet. Suddenly there was an explosion of pain in her hand, and she began to scream.

"Tying the victim to the cross also makes it easier to get the second nail in," the teacher pointed out.

Indeed, Kelli's naked body was squirming about quite a bit. The one part of her that wasn't moving was her wrists. The teacher had no trouble fitting the second spike against Kelli's arm and driving it home. Kelli howled wildly.

"Please hold your ankles still while I bind them," the teacher said firmly.

Kelli did her best to comply. But it was hard to hold still. She was in so much pain!

"I should have done this before I nailed you," Miss Hutchinson admitted. But she managed to get Kelli's ankles bound to the main beam of the cross, one on each side.

"I'm putting the ankle nails through the sides, for greater stability," the teacher explained. The class watched in fascination. Kelli was beginning to calm down, to master her pain.

She cried out as the ankle spikes went in. But she didn't scream nearly as hard as she had when the teacher had nailed her hands.

Two football players came forward to lift the cross. Kelli's breath caught in her throat as the cross rose from the ground. She had to fight to remain conscious.

Most of her weight was now on the nails which ran through her wrist, her hand and her ankles. The pain was tremendous. The rope at her wrists bore some of the weight, though, and that helped.

The two boys planted her cross in its hole. Kelli was beautifully crucified, ready to experience a slow death.

"Now, at this point, most of Kelli's pain is being caused by the nails in her body," the teacher remarked. "Kelli, how do you feel?"

Her young face was wet with tears. "It hurts. Oh, God, Miss H, it hurts so much!"

"Can you take it?" the teacher asked sharply.

Kelli swallowed hard. She had to be strong. "Yes," she said firmly.

"Good girl. All right, class, let's go back inside. We'll check on her again after school."

When the class returned, Kelli was bright pink. She was very fair skinned, and her naked body had been under the merciless New Mexico sun for hours. Her slender frame was drenched with sweat. She was terribly thirsty.

"May I have some water, please?" she croaked.

"Of course not. As you can see, class, exposure is a key component of crucifixion. It's not uncommon for victims to die of thirst, which is an extremely unpleasant way to go. Kelli, how are your arms holding up?"

"They hurt...right one's OK, pretty stable. Left one's torn some..." The hole in her palm was indeed much larger than it had been.

"So remember to tie your victim to the cross if you plan to nail her palms," Miss Hutchinson said. "Are there any questions?"

Paul raised his hand. "How long will she last?"

"In this heat? I doubt she'll make it to sunset tomorrow," Miss Hutchinson replied. "But don't worry, we'll check on her again in the morning. Good night, Kelli."

Kelli was barely conscious when they returned. The teacher slapped her across the face, hard, to wake her up. "Good morning, Kelli. How are you doing today?"

"Can't...breathe..." Kelli gasped

"Very good. Class, Kelli has now started to asphyxiate. To breathe on the cross, a woman constantly has to pull her torso up. Eventually her muscles become exhausted, and she simply can't do it any longer. So you see, crucifixion really incorporates a number of tortures."

She ticked them off on her fingers as she named them. "The nails. Sunburn. Dehydration. Slow suffocation. These different agonies work together to ensure maximum suffering for the victim. Are you in a great deal of pain now, Kelli?"

"Yes," she whimpered. The affirmation seemed woefully inadequate.

"Would you like me to take you down? If we get you to a hospital soon, you'll probably live."

Kelli thought of Jenny, who had demeaned herself by begging for mercy, only to have Miss Hutchinson refuse it. "No, I'll stay," she decided.

"I'm very proud of you, Kelli," the teacher beamed. "You get an A+ for the term. I know you're having trouble breathing right now. But it's still only first stage asphyxia. I think you'll be fine until after school, and I'd like you to spend another day under the sun. We'll come back this afternoon and finish you off, all right?"

After the second day, Kelli was too parched to speak. Her tongue was thick and dry, her lips cracked and bleeding. Her flesh was lobster-red from head to toe. Kelli's tortured skin had been burnt to a crisp for the second straight day. Her small, naked breasts quivered as she tried to breathe. Respiration was, by now, quite difficult for her.

"Kelli is now very near terminal asphyxia," the teacher pointed out. "She is also nearly dead from dehydration. Although we could leave her to strangle, I thought we'd be merciful and whip her to death, since she has done such an excellent job for us today."

The teacher produced a heavy, weighted flail. "Paul, would you care to do the honors?" Kelli closed her eyes. She was glad it would be him.

Paul stepped forward and took the flail. "I've dreamed about this for so long," he whispered to Kelli. She could only nod.

She closed her eyes and tried to scream as the flail came down across her burnt belly. But her throat was too dry. Nothing came out.

Paul lashed into her ruthlessly, punishing her tender, red flesh. She had no tears to cry. She could only accept the abuse.

Paul's enthusiasm was incredible. He really wanted to hurt her, as much as he had wanted to fuck her. More.

His desire, his need, made the pain good for her. It was so intimate. It was just like making love with him a second time, except that this time it was better, because it hurt more, and because it lasted longer.

As Paul rained an especially brutal series of strokes onto her sunburnt nipples, Kelli came violently. He moved down, whipping her belly. He was whipping her so fast, and she was already almost strangled that she couldn't catch her breath!

Was she dying? She glanced at her teacher, who nodded. Yes. It was time.

She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and let her lips twist in a silent scream. The weighted flail was turning her firm, young belly to jelly. She felt something rupture inside.

She tried to breathe, but couldn't. She prayed that Paul would move back to her breasts. She needed to die with his whip across her nipples.

He read her mind. The flail found both nipples simultaneously. They ruptured, squirting blood like milk.

Kelli's head rolled forward onto her chest. She had stopped breathing. "Thank you, Paul," Miss Hutchinson said softly. "That's all for today, class."

I backed them all up one time because I liked many of them. It's hard to know how many the archive saved and may have lost. Anyway, this one was too big to post in one go. So here's the rest of it.
Did you also back up the images? The Internet Archive didn't, and its kind of nice to see whom / what picture he had in mind when writing...

I saved the story from the original site, not thewaybackmachine, like more than ten years ago.

The accompanying picture was this one.

I also report where exactly it was inserted.

Attachments

• erhuvbeorivjnioerjvn.jpg
    erhuvbeorivjnioerjvn.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 165
  • Zephs photo corrected.jpg
    Zephs photo corrected.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 129
Thanks Zephirantes
Turns out I had this one, and, funny enough, viewed in browser it is flawless, however viewed in some windows image viewer or gimp, there seem to be small errors along the lower end of the image: old JPG format... ;)

Edit: No, the browser just truncates the error...

1703420608584.png

Good old artefacts from modem data transfer times ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Zephirantes
Turns out I had this one, and, funny enough, viewed in browser it is flawless, however viewed in some windows image viewer or gimp, there seem to be small errors along the lower end of the image: old JPG format... ;)

Edit: No, the browser just truncates the error...

View attachment 1408010

Good old artefacts from modem data transfer times ;)

I've corrected the image, but I had the same issue with the original.

Miss Hutchinson led them out of the room and down the hall. As they stepped through the school's outer doors, the heat hit them in the face like a brick. It was an August afternoon in New Mexico, which meant that the weather would add considerably to Kelli's suffering.

The cross lay waiting for her. Her heartbeat quickened as they approached. She was really going to do it! She had dreamed of being crucified since puberty. And now it was really going to happen!

"Please lay down on the cross, Kelli," the teacher instructed. Kelli did so eagerly.

"I'm going to bind Kelli's wrists to the crossbeam," Miss Hutchinson explained. "That will give her extra support in case the nails start to tear through her flesh." She produced two short ropes, and tied them tightly around Kelli's wrists.

"Now, there are two schools of thought as to where the nails should go," Miss Hutchinson said, holding up two large spikes and a mallet. "Kelli?"

"It's more painful to nail through the hand," Kelli said, "Since there are more nerves there. But the hand tears easily. So some people like to go through the wrist."

"Quite right. I thought we'd do one of each, for demonstration purposes."

Kelli noticed that Miss Hutchinson no longer waited for consent. She had a permission slip, and Kelli was now helpless and bound. It was much too late for the girl to change her mind. But that was fine. Kelli had no desire to back out now.

The teacher positioned a spike carefully over Kelli's left palm. Kelli held her breath as the teacher raised the mallet. Suddenly there was an explosion of pain in her hand, and she began to scream.

"Tying the victim to the cross also makes it easier to get the second nail in," the teacher pointed out.

Indeed, Kelli's naked body was squirming about quite a bit. The one part of her that wasn't moving was her wrists. The teacher had no trouble fitting the second spike against Kelli's arm and driving it home. Kelli howled wildly.

"Please hold your ankles still while I bind them," the teacher said firmly.

Kelli did her best to comply. But it was hard to hold still. She was in so much pain!

"I should have done this before I nailed you," Miss Hutchinson admitted. But she managed to get Kelli's ankles bound to the main beam of the cross, one on each side.

"I'm putting the ankle nails through the sides, for greater stability," the teacher explained. The class watched in fascination. Kelli was beginning to calm down, to master her pain.

She cried out as the ankle spikes went in. But she didn't scream nearly as hard as she had when the teacher had nailed her hands.

Two football players came forward to lift the cross. Kelli's breath caught in her throat as the cross rose from the ground. She had to fight to remain conscious.

Most of her weight was now on the nails which ran through her wrist, her hand and her ankles. The pain was tremendous. The rope at her wrists bore some of the weight, though, and that helped.

The two boys planted her cross in its hole. Kelli was beautifully crucified, ready to experience a slow death.

"Now, at this point, most of Kelli's pain is being caused by the nails in her body," the teacher remarked. "Kelli, how do you feel?"

Her young face was wet with tears. "It hurts. Oh, God, Miss H, it hurts so much!"

"Can you take it?" the teacher asked sharply.

Kelli swallowed hard. She had to be strong. "Yes," she said firmly.

"Good girl. All right, class, let's go back inside. We'll check on her again after school."

When the class returned, Kelli was bright pink. She was very fair skinned, and her naked body had been under the merciless New Mexico sun for hours. Her slender frame was drenched with sweat. She was terribly thirsty.

"May I have some water, please?" she croaked.

"Of course not. As you can see, class, exposure is a key component of crucifixion. It's not uncommon for victims to die of thirst, which is an extremely unpleasant way to go. Kelli, how are your arms holding up?"

"They hurt...right one's OK, pretty stable. Left one's torn some..." The hole in her palm was indeed much larger than it had been.

"So remember to tie your victim to the cross if you plan to nail her palms," Miss Hutchinson said. "Are there any questions?"

Paul raised his hand. "How long will she last?"

"In this heat? I doubt she'll make it to sunset tomorrow," Miss Hutchinson replied. "But don't worry, we'll check on her again in the morning. Good night, Kelli."

Kelli was barely conscious when they returned. The teacher slapped her across the face, hard, to wake her up. "Good morning, Kelli. How are you doing today?"

"Can't...breathe..." Kelli gasped

"Very good. Class, Kelli has now started to asphyxiate. To breathe on the cross, a woman constantly has to pull her torso up. Eventually her muscles become exhausted, and she simply can't do it any longer. So you see, crucifixion really incorporates a number of tortures."

She ticked them off on her fingers as she named them. "The nails. Sunburn. Dehydration. Slow suffocation. These different agonies work together to ensure maximum suffering for the victim. Are you in a great deal of pain now, Kelli?"

"Yes," she whimpered. The affirmation seemed woefully inadequate.

"Would you like me to take you down? If we get you to a hospital soon, you'll probably live."

Kelli thought of Jenny, who had demeaned herself by begging for mercy, only to have Miss Hutchinson refuse it. "No, I'll stay," she decided.

"I'm very proud of you, Kelli," the teacher beamed. "You get an A+ for the term. I know you're having trouble breathing right now. But it's still only first stage asphyxia. I think you'll be fine until after school, and I'd like you to spend another day under the sun. We'll come back this afternoon and finish you off, all right?"

After the second day, Kelli was too parched to speak. Her tongue was thick and dry, her lips cracked and bleeding. Her flesh was lobster-red from head to toe. Kelli's tortured skin had been burnt to a crisp for the second straight day. Her small, naked breasts quivered as she tried to breathe. Respiration was, by now, quite difficult for her.

"Kelli is now very near terminal asphyxia," the teacher pointed out. "She is also nearly dead from dehydration. Although we could leave her to strangle, I thought we'd be merciful and whip her to death, since she has done such an excellent job for us today."

The teacher produced a heavy, weighted flail. "Paul, would you care to do the honors?" Kelli closed her eyes. She was glad it would be him.

Paul stepped forward and took the flail. "I've dreamed about this for so long," he whispered to Kelli. She could only nod.

She closed her eyes and tried to scream as the flail came down across her burnt belly. But her throat was too dry. Nothing came out.

Paul lashed into her ruthlessly, punishing her tender, red flesh. She had no tears to cry. She could only accept the abuse.

Paul's enthusiasm was incredible. He really wanted to hurt her, as much as he had wanted to fuck her. More.

His desire, his need, made the pain good for her. It was so intimate. It was just like making love with him a second time, except that this time it was better, because it hurt more, and because it lasted longer.

As Paul rained an especially brutal series of strokes onto her sunburnt nipples, Kelli came violently. He moved down, whipping her belly. He was whipping her so fast, and she was already almost strangled that she couldn't catch her breath!

Was she dying? She glanced at her teacher, who nodded. Yes. It was time.

She closed her eyes, threw her head back, and let her lips twist in a silent scream. The weighted flail was turning her firm, young belly to jelly. She felt something rupture inside.

She tried to breathe, but couldn't. She prayed that Paul would move back to her breasts. She needed to die with his whip across her nipples.

He read her mind. The flail found both nipples simultaneously. They ruptured, squirting blood like milk.

Kelli's head rolled forward onto her chest. She had stopped breathing. "Thank you, Paul," Miss Hutchinson said softly. "That's all for today, class."
Just curious: Is there any chance of a continuation? Like another student? Loved what you did.

Just curious: Is there any chance of a continuation? Like another student? Loved what you did.
It was written by Marquis, not me. He did a little series on this class and the teacher Miss Hutchinson. I would be hesitant to add to his creation, being as how I'm not sure I could do it justice. But I can look through the other crux stories he wrote and see what else I could post here in the next few days if you like.

Thank You @riwa for linking this to the prequel, I’d missed this the first time around but really appreciated reading both and in tge correct order…. I was surprised Kelli didn’t complain about not being whipped before the nails but Paul coming to the rescue was perfect!

Back
Top Bottom