AI generated images

Go to CruxDreams.com
As Allison was writhing in excruciating pain on the cross, a situation she couldn't believe was actually happening, her suffering was suddenly interrupted by screams behind her that she thought she recognized. Then she realized that the crowd had found where her sister was hiding, who would soon be joining Allison in her fate.

Attachments

• p9tfHrkogTOXRZ35gpZBC (4).png
    p9tfHrkogTOXRZ35gpZBC (4).png
    685.3 KB · Views: 822
As Allison was writhing in excruciating pain on the cross, a situation she couldn't believe was actually happening, her suffering was suddenly interrupted by screams behind her that she thought she recognized. Then she realized that the crowd had found where her sister was hiding, who would soon be joining Allison in her fate.
Great image. What is the context? I'm thinking mob justice due to complete breakdown of social order.

Some more post apocalyptic scenes for you all.

If I were a more poetic man, I would say something like:

"Not even the decaying remains of the past can mar the beauty of a woman bound naked, helplessly exposed to the new lawless world."

But I'm not a poet so here's some boobies. :jump1:

View attachment 1438374View attachment 1438375View attachment 1438376View attachment 1438377View attachment 1438378
I especially love these complex reimagined type of modern crosses

Back
Top Bottom