Enf - Embarrassed Nude Female (No AI images)

Go to CruxDreams.com
cfnf-pics-62.jpg
"Come on, get out of our house, bitch, and never let yourself be seen near our son again!"
"But my clothes". "We'll send them to you with a parcel service."

embarrassed-naked-3.jpg
“Get out of my bathroom right now.” "Your bathroom? This is my house and my bathroom and I can go in here at any time."

A satirical cartoon from the early 20th century Italian satirical magazine "l'Asino,"

IMG_9968.jpeg

but I have yet to discover who or what's being satirized. :rolleyes:

we have a girl in our college lesbian club who is the cutest little red head with a pixie hair cut. She is wild and loves attention. She is a senior so we will be losing her next month.
She sounds like a genuine delight. Such a pity that she will be leaving your club - she will miss all the attention I'm sure, and it would be great if she stayed. Does your club have an age limit? I would hope not as that would seem to be a terribly misguided policy :(

Your description reminds of a girl I know and really like, there was a time I would have swept her up, sadly those days are long gone. Getting old sucks.
You're only as old as you feel. I certainly don't intend to stop anytime soon that's for sure :p

She sounds like a genuine delight. Such a pity that she will be leaving your club - she will miss all the attention I'm sure, and it would be great if she stayed. Does your club have an age limit? I would hope not as that would seem to be a terribly misguided policy :(

You're only as old as you feel. I certainly don't intend to stop anytime soon that's for sure :p
It is a club at the local college. If she stays in town she is welcome. I have a few local ladies that cum over occasionally. We also host a group for married women who are bi-curious or just want to spice up their marriage

Back
Top Bottom