Exposed To Strange Eyes

Go to CruxDreams.com
It was a hot day in New Mexico. Ria was taking a walk and discovered an old abandoned trading post. Looking around she admired the scenery outside. In a few minutes she found an old outhouse. She decided to enjoy the view from the little building. She took out a napkin and wiped around and under the hole, don't want any creatures biting her, especially black widow spiders. After that she pulled down her jean shorts and panties, placed her pretty bare ass on the hole, and relaxed.

Being bare assed turned out to be the right decision because within a minute she started to fart. It lasted just 10 seconds, some squeaky sounded, others not. She got bored within five minutes. So not seeing anybody she started to play with her crotch, closing her eyes while doing it. Unaware of what surrounds her she continued to masturbate until she felt one big orgasm. When finished, she opened her eyes. She then saw a couple of young men starring at her, clapping their hands. She got nervous, which made her fart some more. She heard speaking from the men.
"Playing with the cunt. How sexy."
"Let's see some grool from your playtime."
"Beautiful farts."
She tried to get up but now she was pissing and shitting at the same time. "Go away. Don't see me like this." was what she said. The young men felt sorry for her now and left. Afterwards, she wiped herself with the extra napkins, stood up, pulled up her shorts and panties, left the outhouse, and went back walking.
"I'm glad that's over. I'm lucky that they only used lewd and crude words. They could have attacked me." That was her thoughts of her time at the old trading post outhouse.

Attachments

• Exposin' Oneself In The Outdoor John.jpg
    Exposin' Oneself In The Outdoor John.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom