Facing The Wood

Go to CruxDreams.com

old slave

FELIS RESPICIENS
Remembering how to tell stalactite from stalagmite, I always used to use the 'tite' has to hang on tight. Now
I shall think of Dorothy and might the stalagmite fit her (or would it be too tight------oh I give up).

montycrusto

Slave Trader
Remembering how to tell stalactite from stalagmite, I always used to use the 'tite' has to hang on tight. Now I shall think of Dorothy and might the stalagmite fit her (or would it be too tight------oh I give up).
While we're on the subject of advanced geology, I dread to think what Dot will make of Steno's Principle of Horizontality...

Last edited:

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Remembering how to tell stalactite from stalagmite, I always used to use the 'tite' has to hang on tight. Now
I shall think of Dorothy and might the stalagmite fit her (or would it be too tight------oh I give up).
mites go up,
tites come down :D

Dorothy Brown

Brown Sugar
Thinking about The Northern Forest, I Was Robin Hoods girlfriend long before Maid Marrion came along. When i found out the Sheriff of Nottingham had a bigger cock i drifted towards him, but that brought me to a sticky end. his knights took turns with me on the round table. Lance-A-Lot did`nt get that name for nothing, he lanced me more times than i care to remember. That did`nt seem to worry the Sheriff,he was too busy trying to bed Maid Marrion,until Lance-A-Lot got there first, he had her under the Greenwood Tree. Marrion was never the same after that, she always walked around with a vacant look on her face. None of this seemed to worry Robin, he was too busy with his Merry Men and what they got up to i never dare ask.

Simon Schama Eat Your Heart Out.

montycrusto

Slave Trader
Thinking about The Northern Forest, I Was Robin Hoods girlfriend long before Maid Marrion came along. When i found out the Sheriff of Nottingham had a bigger cock i drifted towards him, but that brought me to a sticky end. his knights took turns with me on the round table. Lance-A-Lot did`nt get that name for nothing, he lanced me more times than i care to remember. That did`nt seem to worry the Sheriff,he was too busy trying to bed Maid Marrion,until Lance-A-Lot got there first, he had her under the Greenwood Tree. Marrion was never the same after that, she always walked around with a vacant look on her face. None of this seemed to worry Robin, he was too busy with his Merry Men and what they got up to i never dare ask.

I feel for you, Dottie, working knight-shifts must be pretty exhausting

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member

Brilliant, Dorothy!!!

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
whatever happened to my poem thread ? :confused::rolleyes::p:D

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
whatever happened to my poem thread ? :confused::rolleyes::p:D
Out of decency Tree will not describe what happened to Barb as she hanged nailed facing the cross when Bull and Gunner saw her cut ass facing them. I suspect she would trade a hi-jacked thread for them to have never been there...

Tree

Top Bottom