Females Having A Bad Time.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do they really?
These are some of my (pencil) sketches, just with some computer adaptations.
Some are oldies just re adapted.
Comments?
Some more....
some more....
Made following my fantasy of the day..... I made my own story for all of them, so each of you can make his own...

Attachments

• Ag 10 001.jpg
    Ag 10 001.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 773
  • Du 1 001.jpg
    Du 1 001.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 731
  • Grass 1 001.jpg
    Grass 1 001.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 709
  • Hag02 001.jpg
    Hag02 001.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 705
  • M 1 001 (2).jpg
    M 1 001 (2).jpg
    711 KB · Views: 717
  • Mi 1 001.jpg
    Mi 1 001.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 754
  • pl 1 001.jpg
    pl 1 001.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 709
  • Pn 1 001.jpg
    Pn 1 001.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 718
  • Prt 1 001.jpg
    Prt 1 001.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 677
  • updo 1 001.jpg
    updo 1 001.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 678
These are all great Ducans, so hard to know which ones to comment on. My favorite is the one of being forced to strip in the airplane cabin presumably by a terrorist hijacker. You have caught the emotions she must be feeling perfectly in her facial expression.

I also like the one looking out the prison window, and am always partial to upside down victims. Wonder what the nun is reading to her upside down novice in the last one?

And, panting up the hill with crossbeam on shoulders is a classic.

Nice work. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
yipee y're back again............................hope to see much more:devil:

yipee y're back again............................hope to see much more:devil:
Yes, I suceeded to download pictures I think because I scanned the sketches at 100 dpi for the resolution instead of 300. I hope the quality is still good
These are all great Ducans, so hard to know which ones to comment on. My favorite is the one of being forced to strip in the airplane cabin presumably by a terrorist hijacker. You have caught the emotions she must be feeling perfectly in her facial expression.

I also like the one looking out the prison window, and am always partial to upside down victims. Wonder what the nun is reading to her upside down novice in the last one?

Thanks,
sketching for me sometimes it's like of the sheet of paper unclothes the victim...

Attachments

• Ly 1 001.jpg
    Ly 1 001.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:
Yes, I suceeded to download pictures I think because I scanned the sketches at 100 dpi for the resolution instead of 300. I hope the quality is still good

Thanks,
sketching for me sometimes it's like of the sheet of paper unclothes the victim...
for web publication is 72 dpi enough and yep the quality is perfect.

Oh these are great Ducans and one of the nice things is you are happy drawing natural body forms and not just idealised ones.

cellgirl-Du 1 001.jpg Every morning Nessa looked out of her cell window as she heard the sound of horses coming up the highway below the barracks. Always she hoped to see her father at the head of his troops come to rescue her, sometimes she worried she would see him being led in by the Tyrant's troops and know she was doomed as well. She would gaze like this for hours, interrupted only by meals and mandatory washing and exercise, then darkness would come and with it...fear.

notcoffeenortea-pl 1 001.jpg She had been warned by her friends that working THT Airlines meant earning the money they paid you and then some. Still it had seemed an easy gig, the red eye flight over from Singapore usually catered to tired businessmen barely able to keep their eyes open if they tried. Then one fateful day the response to the standard question "Would Sir like coffee, tea or me?" Came back;

"Oh I'll take you darlin' right here will do but we don't to mess that pretty uniform so get it off."

Just a couple of ultra quick stories but your pictures are all brilliant Ducans :) :clapping:

Oh these are great Ducans and one of the nice things is you are happy drawing natural body forms and not just idealised ones.

View attachment 102623 Every morning Nessa looked out of her cell window as she heard the sound of horses coming up the highway below the barracks. Always she hoped to see her father at the head of his troops come to rescue her, sometimes she worried she would see him being led in by the Tyrant's troops and know she was doomed as well. She would gaze like this for hours, interrupted only by meals and mandatory washing and exercise, then darkness would come and with it...fear.

View attachment 102624 She had been warned by her friends that working THT Airlines meant earning the money they paid you and then some. Still it had seemed an easy gig, the red eye flight over from Singapore usually catered to tired businessmen barely able to keep their eyes open if they tried. Then one fateful day the response to the standard question "Would Sir like coffee, tea or me?" Came back;

"Oh I'll take you darlin' right here will do but we don't to mess that pretty uniform so get it off."

Just a couple of ultra quick stories but your pictures are all brilliant Ducans :) :clapping:
1/ Just like : well done your mini stories!
2/ I like also indeed to see (and sketch) a bit more "shaped bodies" instead of skiny ones: it's just a matter of taste.

View attachment 102623 Every morning Nessa looked out of her cell window as she heard the sound of horses coming up the highway below the barracks. Always she hoped to see her father at the head of his troops come to rescue her, sometimes she worried she would see him being led in by the Tyrant's troops and know she was doomed as well. She would gaze like this for hours, interrupted only by meals and mandatory washing and exercise, then darkness would come and with it...fear.

View attachment 102624 She had been warned by her friends that working THT Airlines meant earning the money they paid you and then some. Still it had seemed an easy gig, the red eye flight over from Singapore usually catered to tired businessmen barely able to keep their eyes open if they tried. Then one fateful day the response to the standard question "Would Sir like coffee, tea or me?" Came back;

Thanks RR for providing such nice stories for my two favs in this bunch!!! Nicely done!!!:goodjob:

Ducans
I have always loved your talent.

Your sketches, some more than others but that is not to say that they were not good. It's all about personal taste.

And I personally am happy that you are posting again and have found the secret.

Don't stop now!!!!

Last edited:
Ducans, I think that you're well catching an eternal question (which, perhaps has not respons...):
is woman made to give her body for the pleasure of man?
Always, in your drawings, I see that: sometimes, the woman seems desperate in front of her fate; sometimes, she seems in rebellion; sometimes, she seems fighting to reach the end of her pain...

Never she seems happy to do this gift ... Why? Are you thinking that woman is an eternal victim ?
Have you ever thought that woman do suffer for the pleasure of the others?
Have you ever thought that she can't give herselve, for her own pleasure ?

I know, this question is very difficult to solve and refers to the true nature of the submitted women...
It's yet a real taboo: it's unbelievable to tell that a woman can find a great pleasure in suffering...at least for the majority of people !

Perhaps because they've not tried...?;)

Then, I stop my phylosophy and you well know that I love your oeuvre, in particular because you copy out so well the expression of all your women...
I hope that it will continue !:)

Kisses
Messaline:bdsm-heart:

so many interesting pics.
Of course I like Mi 1 001, and the airline pic.
I think JY 51 001 is very interesting. I love the way some of these pics are fragments, like something found in a library book, or in an ancient trunk. It's like hidden treasure.
It also gives the impression that Durcans is driven to create her art on any and every passing piece of paper :) - almost like an obsession. And why not ?

so many interesting pics.
Of course I like Mi 1 001, and the airline pic.
I think JY 51 001 is very interesting. I love the way some of these pics are fragments, like something found in a library book, or in an ancient trunk. It's like hidden treasure.
It also gives the impression that Durcans is driven to create her art on any and every passing piece of paper :) - almost like an obsession. And why not ?
yep phlebas indeed on every passing piece of paper and in whatever the circumstances will be.:clapping::devil:

I agree about the one regarding the woman being forced to undress. That would be so hard to do both on a physical and emotional level...

Ducans, I think that you're well catching an eternal question (which, perhaps has not respons...):
is woman made to give her body for the pleasure of man?
Always, in your drawings, I see that: sometimes, the woman seems desperate in front of her fate; sometimes, she seems in rebellion; sometimes, she seems fighting to reach the end of her pain...

Never she seems happy to do this gift ... Why? Are you thinking that woman is an eternal victim ?
Have you ever thought that woman do suffer for the pleasure of the others?
Have you ever thought that she can't give herselve, for her own pleasure ?

I know, this question is very difficult to solve and refers to the true nature of the submitted women...
It's yet a real taboo: it's unbelievable to tell that a woman can find a great pleasure in suffering...at least for the majority of people !

Perhaps because they've not tried...?;)

Then, I stop my phylosophy and you well know that I love your oeuvre, in particular because you copy out so well the expression of all your women...
I hope that it will continue !:)

Kisses
Hello Messaline, like I told already;
because of my education (everything about nakedness, sex aso. was BAD )
I think about all these themas- in my fantasies- I have to be contrained (with my permission of course),
so when it's not volontary, I'm not a bad girl....
About suffering, I'm like in histoire d'O: sketches for the pleasure of other one's.
And it's not a question of gender I think a female or a male is made to give pleasure to another a man or a female.
I know a men's couple sketching and telling stories to each other let's say very very hot!
Difficult to understand?.... female coil
Bises!!

Hello Messaline, like I told already;
because of my education (everything about nakedness, sex aso. was BAD )
I think about all these themas- in my fantasies- I have to be contrained (with my permission of course),
so when it's not volontary, I'm not a bad girl....
About suffering, I'm like in histoire d'O: sketches for the pleasure of other one's.
And it's not a question of gender I think a female or a male is made to give pleasure to another a man or a female.
I know a men's couple sketching and telling stories to each other let's say very very hot!
Difficult to understand?.... female coil
Bises!!
I'm proud.................. ;)

I agree, excepted that , in my opinion, another point does be noticed: obviously, the Dom, who is inflicting the suffering, gets a pleasure in doing that; but, dont forget that the Sum (...and I'm one ) also gets his (her) own pleasure by the suffering !
Those who practice BDSM (...and I'm one) will tell you that the effects are shared (they would have to, at least...)...
I know that this view is difficult to understand, but, in my opinion, it's paramount !
Perhaps it's a so hugh taboo that not much people want to infringe and for this reason, stay in Fantasy where all is permitted...(it's not a verdict, only a constatation...)

Kisses

Back
Top Bottom