Five Favorite Pictures...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's three of ours.
The middle one is also a favorite of mine. one of the cruxified women was manip'd in Eul's morning rise and we have discussed the right one as to would you rather be on the top or bottom! Great picks...

Tree

I'm completely thrown by Tree's invitation -​
can't even begin to choose, there are so many delicious pics on CF -​
but Easter Funday would certainly be among my tops.​

new laws ...................everyone now......... and we have our own coffeeshop my dear
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-coffee-shop.779/page-97#post-57727

In Luxembourgh AH?
I got my 1000 like, and it was from you Admi, thanks... I'll smoke a "pétard" on your health:confused::eek::rolleyes:
The middle one is also a favorite of mine. one of the cruxified women was manip'd in Eul's morning rise and we have discussed the right one as to would you rather be on the top or bottom! Great picks...

Tree
Didn't you got the top beer from abbey of Westvleteren (Belgium)? For once in livetime the best quoted beer of the world was sold by the monks in the States for 85 grants (2 bottles & 2 glasses). Cheers Tree;)

strix01-jpg.42974

This is currently my favorite picture on the site. It shows everything I like about crux art: a rough, functional crux, functional, skillful rope work, victim naked but not mutilated or bleeding. If I were to crucify some poor sweet girl, this is the technique I would like to use, outdoors with a more squatty pose.
IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO TIE ARMS LIKE THAT, PLEASE TELL ME HOW.
Thanks.

crux_by_spookiie65-d5f36u6-jpg.57990

The second of my five favorite images on the site so far. Ropes, not nails, artful rope work, victim naked, bruised and scratched but not mutilated, hanging in a squat. I like a less refined crux but this one looks nice. I'd actually like to use this one for my avatar.
AGAIN, IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO TIE LIKE THAT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I WANT TO LEARN HOW.
Thanks.
untit-jpg.43154

My third current favorite image on the site. Clean, naked victim, rope, well-tied, outdoors.

160711066-jpg.48875
Number four. Okay...outdoors, rough crux, naked barefoot victim on a leash and its a guy not a girl on the other end. I like watching women do physical labor. The pipe is killing me.
IF ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE THE PART WHERE SHE ACTUALLY GETS HUNG UP IS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS.

Good to see this one resurface. I am not asking about your favorites of mine...

Just ones that caught your fancy... Photos, Manips, drawings, whatever

Tree

sade6603200706100910391-jpg.47892

I'm not sure if this is my fifth favorite exactly, but it is my favorite killer image on the site. This is something I would do, without the nails and the scratches. The skill of the artist is unnerving.
Good to see this one resurface. I am not asking about your favorites of mine...

Just ones that caught your fancy... Photos, Manips, drawings, whatever

Tree

You made that?

Back
Top Bottom