Fooling the Bot

Go to CruxDreams.com

Naraku

Draconarius
For some reason that totally escapes me, this site has a censor bot. This means we are able to post pictures of naked women being tortured & crucified, we can't use the word "fuck". We can show people doing this, but we can't type the word. Weird, huh? :-\
However, there is a way to fool the bot. The program only looks for the specific letter combinations & if you break them up, it won't recognise them. Like so: fu.ck or fuc:k. See? I learned this trick several years ago on a TV show related site that is open to all ages & includes lots of underage posters. No, I'm not a predator, I'm a fan of cartoons & anime. Anyway, it was probably the kids that first learned this trick.
As to why we have a censor on this site - you got me. Just thought I'd share a cheat secret.

Oh...since we have a smiley for it...HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (~~)

Aren't you the rebelious Spartacus type?? ;) ;;) :-\

You could have asked a question to one two admins about the censor bot.

Didn't know it was activated. Removed the only word from it's dictionairy.. :ymparty:

Happy?? ^:)^

inge_tarant said:

Didn't know it was activated. Removed the only word from it's dictionairy.. :ymparty:

very for sure :ymdevil: (~~)

inge_tarant said:

Thank you very much. ^:)^
I didn't know if the bot was something that could be switched off.
And, yes, I am the rebellious type. I grew up in the 60s & haven't completely lost that "fuck the system" attitude. (testing) :)

Back
Top Bottom