For VISA holders

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for this quotation, but exactly that link I did use. The result unchanged up to this very day is: I got a transaction confirmation, user ID and PW included, putting these in with the aim to get access to the site: it will not be accepted (repeated trials included, check of own browser reg. spam blocking etc.). I can't really believe that I will stay lonesome here in waist land with these troubles, am I wrong? BTW this is only one lonely action which doesn't work... I am performing business "on-line" not for the first time.

So please check your connection to www.myvirtual.com as your billing Co.notified to be used with VISA!! I am not willing to lay open User ID and PW to third parties (you included), who will protect me (and my money!) against fraudulence??

Mkr said:
Hi, here is the direct link for VISA holders:
http://cruxdreams.com/index/visa.php

If you have any problems, feel free to contact the Webmaster/

Makar

Rachel, I don't understand this. I had the same problem as you have now, and Image Maker was able to fix it within a few hours.

Image Maker, help this lady!

I try to help rachel21, but for this purpose I need to identify it.

rachel21, send me, please, login, password and e-mail which you have specified when did a subscription. My e-mail admin@cruxdreams.com.

Only after that I can help you.

Thanks for attention, but I have (once more) to state I can't understand your handling. Who does guanrantee me you will handle User ID and PW confidential?? To me www.myvirtualCard.com appears to be not reliable (friendly spoken) and normally should be prosecuted (if ever possible).

I think these uncleared interactions do not really tackle you, and that is a sad fact because your work is excellent.

Sorry, but as far as I cannot be sure that my data will be protected I wll not join! This form of decent lack of customer support is normally only wellknown with "Global players": they will have customers anyway, let the others claim whatsoever, what shares!!!
Bye and good luck!

ImageMaker said:
I try to help rachel21, but for this purpose I need to identify it.

rachel21, send me, please, login, password and e-mail which you have specified when did a subscription. My e-mail admin@cruxdreams.com.

Only after that I can help you.

You have not understood me ;)

I need your login and password from CruxDreams.com,
and e-mail which you have specified when did a subscription

I understood you very well: you are not able to acquire (and maintain) your customers. What are you living from???
Bye with frustration!

ImageMaker said:
You have not understood me ;)

I need your login and password from CruxDreams.com,
and e-mail which you have specified when did a subscription

Rachel, for what it's worth, when I sent Image Maker my login and password via the email address I use for the site, he cleared up my problem very quickly.

Sorry to see you go. Low stress.

rachel21 said:
I understood you very well: you are not able to acquire (and maintain) your customers. What are you living from???
Bye with frustration!

Hmmm...
I the owner (together with Makar) a site CruxDreams.com.
I from Moscow (Russia).
I try to satisfy the clients very quickly and with the first-rate quality. Many know about it.

P.S. At me such suspicion, that client wishes to get access to a site for free (on russian - "na haliavy" ;) ).

Ok ;) I shall give access for some time, but after 10 member, the password is automatically blocked. Try to be in time;)

login: sweeet
password: haliava

Please, write here who has had time to take advantage free of access.

How generous! You may have forgotten I told you that I have already been balanced! 36.5 USD vanished! And trying to explain to you and you guys I got nothing but a blame?? You forgot I paid for your service,not you for my. Acc. to business rules you are in the position to deliver!

I will quickly forget this complete chat and look for other possibillities.
As I said, you need some more competition.

Bye for ever.
rachel21

ImageMaker said:
rachel21 said:
Bye with frustration!

Hmmm...
I the owner (together with Makar) a site CruxDreams.com.
I from Moscow (Russia).
I try to satisfy the clients very quickly and with the first-rate quality. Many know about it.

P.S. At me such suspicion, that client wishes to get access to a site for free (on russian - "na haliavy" ;) ).

Ok ;) I shall give access for some time, but after 10 member, the password is automatically blocked. Try to be in time;)

login: sweeet
password: haliava

Please, write here who has had time to take advantage free of access.

Hi there,
there was no money taken from Rachel's account. That's for sure. She tried to sign up, she failed, but she didn't lose anything.
If I'm wrong and she did - we are ready to reimburse the amount mentioned above.

Regards,
Makar

rachel21 said:
How generous! You may have forgotten I told you that I have already been balanced! 36.5 USD vanished! And trying to explain to you and you guys I got nothing but a blame?? You forgot I paid for your service,not you for my. Acc. to business rules you are in the position to deliver!

I will quickly forget this complete chat and look for other possibillities.
As I said, you need some more competition.

Bye for ever.
rachel21

We work more year and for this time there was no unsatisfied member.
You the FIRST ;)
I know all passwords of members of a site CruxDreams.com, because I owner. Why you do not wish to give me even login, what I could identify and solve you your problem?

Now that was just plain weird.

Image Maker and Makar bent over backward to help Rachel21, and she still left with kicks and curses.

For the record, I was pissed off when the old billing company cut off my access to Cruxdreams. I refused to re-register until CCBill would accept Visa. I still had "issues" getting my new user name and password to work.

But Image Maker went the extra distance to clear up my problems, and in the end I got back into Cruxdreams. And I like being there. Lots.

And I'm having no problems at all.

Make of this what you will.

Dear Makar, Dear ImageMaker,

Some months ago I had a subscription to cruxdreams which collapsed when you changed the billing system. I am quite afraid when I read the problems of unfortunate members whose credit cards were charged without possibility to connect to your wonderful website.

My question is as follows : which credit card do you prefer (Master, Visa ?) and is CCBill correct in case of any problem, because I donÂ’t want to lose time and money in lawsuit in Moscow with the risk to be shut down by the Russian mafiaÂ…

St-Pierre said:
Dear Makar, Dear ImageMaker,

Some months ago I had a subscription to cruxdreams which collapsed when you changed the billing system. I am quite afraid when I read the problems of unfortunate members whose credit cards were charged without possibility to connect to your wonderful website.

I wish to remind, that members have not lost the money when we changed billing. Access has been opened for all paid time.

St-Pierre said:
My question is as follows : which credit card do you prefer (Master, Visa ?) and is CCBill correct in case of any problem,

For us it is better CCBill, but it has not enabled us to use Visa, therefore for Visa we use other billing which to concern to a content of our site more loyally.

St-Pierre said:
because I donÂ’t want to lose time and money in lawsuit in Moscow with the risk to be shut down by the Russian mafiaÂ…

Can is better we shall talk about the state terrorism of the USA (Afghanistan, Iraq)? Or about confidential prisons of the USA in the East Europe? :)

It is a joke :)

If to be serious - we always did and we do everything, that our members would remain as much as possible satisfied.

P.S. Russian mafia - Hodarkovsky or Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague? :)

Imagemaker wrote : Russian mafia - Hodarkovsky or Xyulo - wanted by criminal international court in The Hague?

Answer : Both :shock:

Help!

:cry: I cannot get my new password to work. I used a visa but it won't let me in! Please help.
Pilum

Back
Top Bottom