forniphilia

Go to CruxDreams.com
if you like my stuff why not support me on Patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting
HFS Kitchen Tool ‘the bin’

The HFS kitchen range had taken off, it was affordable and the smaller pieces didn’t take up much space allowing everyone to own a piece of human furniture. Plus the fact the bin did not need professionals to install, by following a few simple instructions it was within the reach of every housewife.

Bolt the two wide bands to the door one at hip height on your human element and one under the breasts, next place the large seating pad with pivoting vaginal protrusion at the base of the door and fix it into place with the supplied screws. Place your element on the protrusion and place the front of the top wide bands over the chest of the element and fix securely in place, repeated with lower bracket.

Take the free arm and place it inside the cupboard and measure before applying and fixing the arm support, movement of the arm is necessary, all other connections for the one arm, legs and feet were applied before the element left the factory. Inside the cupboard place the weight pulley system with screws provided and connected chains to the head and leg, as the door closes the element will be pulled in the correct shape (some shortening of chains maybe be required)

If correctly installed this bin should last for years and only need weekly maintenance, any queries contact our helpline

Attachments

• HFS Kitchen Tool ‘the bin’.jpg
    HFS Kitchen Tool ‘the bin’.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 423
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site subscribestar/puppyowner for more exotic images every day and the female fighting

HFS security alarms

It was one of the more skilled installations that the workers had to apply for and then do the training, for the HFS it was a well-paid and secure job if you were accepted, it wasn’t simply building tables and chairs to a plan and bolting them together, of course manipulating the human element was always an important part, but there was a lot more working out where to position them and then welding support beams and bolting home wall brackets.

Once the security weak spots had been identified and the element fixed in place came the electronics, fixing the cameras and alarms, running out the cables to the electricity supply and once everything was up and running they had to set the WI-FI emitters and receivers and put in a master code for remote monitoring.

The thing they still found out was on every job they were sent out on some guy would be put in charge and he would have no idea what needed to be done, and certainly never lifted a spanner or a screwdriver and yet the homeowners always felt more comfortable talking to him, he’d listen to their suggestions and then tell them how to do it and then they’d explain why that wasn’t possible or even a good idea, they were experts in home security, it was easier for them if he was off drinking tea and staying out of their way while they worked

Attachments

• HFS security alarms.jpg
    HFS security alarms.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 453
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked female fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
Blayford Clinic wind turbines
there is a story but I am feeling lazy today

Attachments

• Blayford Clinic wind turbines.jpg
    Blayford Clinic wind turbines.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 456
the story is on my other sites feeling lazy today

Blayford Green Engine Testing part 4
They had a projected speed and distance of travel for each unit, but at that time no real control over either, they filled one of the test subjects with gas, lit the gas and the resultant internal explosion forced the gas out of the anus into the exhaust and moved the test subject up a tower or along a girder, which was they all felt pretty impressive as it stood, but until they could control the release of gas and so control speed and distance, it was still just a very short range rocket, with very limited uses.
As with every step between tests the scientists went back to the drawing board and redid the design of the rocket and its fuel mix, this time they worked on the exhaust system and instead of just one major opening from the anus to the exhaust, they placed 20 small metal tubes inside the exhaust pipe that reached the test subjects sphincter, those tubes could restrict and thus concentrate the flow of expelled gas without reducing the thrust while allowing the retained gases a longer burn hopefully giving more speed and distance with the same amount of fuel.
And on a test run it worked they got longer distances at faster speeds, and it occurred to the technicians although due to the extreme heat of the burnt gases it would be almost impossible, that if they could control each of the 20 chambers in the exhaust opening and closing them at the right moments, that speed and distance would increase, but finding something strong enough not to melt that could house and protect the micro-electronics and gearing needed would be hard to find and manufacture.
Another problem was the test subject could only hold a limited amount of fuel and once spent the test subject came to a halt and at the present spare gas tanks to refuel could only be used when the test subject was at rest and had cooled off enough to make refuelling safe. The breakthrough of sorts came when they studied the refuelling process, for upwards movement they were at an impasse but for horizontal movement, if they changed the refuelling from inside the anus, up through the bowels into the stomach to filling the test subject through the mouth a tube down into the stomach that would fill the empty bowel and colon from the top down, they would still need to pump oxygen into the lungs so a new type of mask would have to be designed with two tubes one down into the lungs the other directly into the stomach, keeping the bottles separate from the flames could be arranged by a redesigned trolley with an aerodynamic housing.
The first two tests resulted in explosions blowing the test subject to pieces, as they weren’t at that point controlling the gas intake only its outlet and backed up gases ignited inside, they needed a way of doing both simultaneously which would have to be a much more hands-on procedure, after practice at a remote distance using computers and Wi-Fi they finally got the trolley running and refuelling, giving greater distance and control of speed.
Finally, the time had come to test the whole engine in a real-world situation against a comparable engine, and the only thing they could think of that might match their new engine was in the form of a dragster, with the test subject in position and hooked up to the gas cylinders, the pilot opened the gas, slowly at first as a member of the personnel light a lighter to light the gases escaping the exhaust to warm the engine up, the exhaust had once again been redesigned and the pilot with hand controls could open and close the valves to increase thrust, while at the same time with a pedal increase or decrease the gas mix filling the test subject, a fine line needed to be walked not to overfill while at the same time keep the engine filled.
If all went well on this test run, they hoped records would be broken and hopefully, the engine would hold and not go up in flames

Attachments

• Blayford Green Engine Testing 4.jpg
    Blayford Green Engine Testing 4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 325
HFS Christmas tree
if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there

there is a story with this that explains what's going on, on my sites
and merry Xmas

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-13 103648.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-13 103648.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 254
Merry Christmas

Blayford Christmas angels

if you like my stuff why not support me on patreon/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there

there is a story with this that explains what's going on, on my sites

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-23 104855.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-12-23 104855.jpg
    967.4 KB · Views: 214
Interactive modern art

if you like my stuff why not support me on www.patreon.com/Puppyowner for naked females fighting new every day + links to the images I can't show there
or my new site www.subscribestar.com/puppyowner for more exotic images like this every day and the female fighting

HFS Interactive modern art

When the architect who had designed it showed it to his team leader, the team leader asked him with a puzzled look on his face “What is it, what does it do?” and the architect replied “well it is simply a piece of interactive art, a statue if you want” the team leader said “what does” and used air quotes to empathise his point “‘interactive’ mean?”

To which he answered “it does nothing leave it in a corner and it is just a statue a piece of art and something, positioned like that the customer has access to four holes, turn it and all six are available” to which his boss replied “and wouldn’t that break the rules about furniture not being seen and used as a sexual object”

To which he shrugged and said “People are using them, they must be against the law or not” and was told that was more of a myth or urban legend, being furniture desexualises them in people's eyes, to which the architect snapped back “then why do they put a contraceptive in the nutrients the furniture is given” to which his boss had no answer.

Finally but still undecided he told the architect to have one built if he wanted and then he’d have to wait and see what the actual people in charge thought about his design

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 094258.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 094258.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 132

Human toilets

There had been a lot of talk at Beckets and sons over the refurbishment of the women’s toilets, but after consultation a solution was found at a reasonable price that suited everyone, that was the HFS way

Attachments

• Human toilets.jpg
    Human toilets.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom