Forum glitches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh - I think we confirmed your email address? If it still wasn't recognised, that probably is a glitch. But anyway, the easy answer is, if you don't mind telling me - obviously in PM - the new password you want to use, I should be able to set it. And I promise I won't keep it or pass it on!
Is that an admission that you are the slave to be stripped and flogged?

Is that an admission that you are the slave to be stripped and flogged?
oh well, that goes without saying, but loincloth will certainly partner me in our dance to the whiplashes!

A minor thing -- I see the CF favicon when logged out and, adorned with the red dot and the blue ball with the number of notifications, when there are new conversations and/or alerts, but when I'm logged in and notifications are absent there's a generic white page instead. Vivaldi.

Does anyone else have this problem? I keep getting this (please see picture) telling me my IP address has been banned. I use a VPN which may be the cause of the problem but it also resolves it for me so far. This site is the only one I have come across where I have encountered this problem so I don’t think it is just the VPN. As this is now happening on an increasingly regular basis I am concerned it could end up being permanent and so I thought I would mention it on here.

IP banned.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem? I keep getting this (please see picture) telling me my IP address has been banned. I use a VPN which may be the cause of the problem but it also resolves it for me so far. This site is the only one I have come across where I have encountered this problem so I don’t think it is just the VPN. As this is now happening on an increasingly regular basis I am concerned it could end up being permanent and so I thought I would mention it on here.

View attachment 1460922
We've had a wave of spammers recently trying to get access to CFs via VPNs and TOR nodes. I mean several daily, sometimes a dozen or more attempts daily. So we block their IP addresses to try and keep them back. I'm sorry if that's making it difficult for our regular users such as yourself, Shamefan, to get on, I'll see if I can clear the VPN that you were using.

Back
Top Bottom