Got A Postcard From Eul, ...kind Of...

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Dear scum of the Cruxs Forums,

Your filthy little slave Eulalia wanted you to know she is having a wonderful holiday. The disgusting slut would have written you herself but she is tied up a the moment.

It pains me to know soon she will again be soon posting her erotic fantasies and commenting on others when Melissa and Julie give her a break from grinding coffee.

Have a wonder holiday and the best of new year, not that you perverts deserve it,

Sincerely

Sister Mary Punishment

I thought that was awfully nice of her to send a note for Eulalia...

Tree

eul's holiday.jpg

Dear scum of the Cruxs Forums,

Your filthy little slave Eulalia wanted you to know she is having a wonderful holiday. The disgusting slut would have written you herself but she is tied up a the moment.

It pains me to know soon she will again be soon posting her erotic fantasies and commenting on others when Melissa and Julie give her a break from grinding coffee.

Have a wonder holiday and the best of new year, not that you perverts deserve it,

Sincerely

Sister Mary Punishment

I thought that was awfully nice of her to send a note for Eulalia...

Tree

View attachment 60318
Dear Mister Tree,
She can been employed for some weeks at the wheel of the mill of the abbey of Westfleteren to activate the production of the best beer of the world, if you can miss her for a while:rolleyes:

Dear Mister Tree,
She can been employed for some weeks at the wheel of the mill of the abbey of Westfleteren to activate the production of the best beer of the world, if you can miss her for a while:rolleyes:
That would be up to Melissa and Jul...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom