Happy ending for YOU, dear Reader

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
I had purchased a new field slave several months ago, that’s YOU, dear Reader, and needed to find out your mettle. So I monitored closely for a couple of days to see if you’d slip up.

Today I ordered an Overseer to bring you before me.

“On your knees, slave.” I grab a set of shackles to chain your ankles, wrists and neck..

“So, slave, I had the potatoes from your quota you picked today Re-weighed and it’s a half kilo short. I’d say there’s definitely at least 2 or 3 missing. So clearly you stole them. Those are MY potatoes, slave, how dare you steal from ME! Do you know what the usual punishment for stealing is, slave? You may answer.”

“Master, please Sir, I didn’t steal any potatoes!”

Whirr- crack! The whip cracks onto your bare flesh.

“Answer the question. Obey or taste the whip, worm!”

“N-n-no, Master, what is the normal punishment, Sir?”

Whirr- crack!!

“Ignorance is no excuse, slave! The normal punishment for stealing is to cut off your left hand!”

“Oh please, Master, please please have mercy!”

Whir-crack!

“I did not give you permission to speak! Now grovel and hear Master’s merciful decision. After reviewing your performance here at the farm, I see you do meet quota and even over quota most weeks. Thus I have deemed the punishment for your despicable crime will be reduced to a simple 100 lashes from some cat o nine tails. Thank your Master for his wisdom and mercy, slave…”

You’re thinking “no way did I steal the potatoes, 500 grams, there was over 400 kilos I uprooted today, there could easily have been half a kilo of soil that dropped off them… this is so unfair”

A tear of fear trickles down from your left eye, and you grovel to say

“Thank You, MASTER for Your wise and merciful judgement, SIR…” just in time you have an afterthought “ oh, this slave apologises for stealing two potatoes, Sir”

(Lucky that you are a quick learner!)

“Very well, it is good you admit your crime against Master and that you are sorry, now I shall lead you to the whipping post…”

I take your lead, allow you to stand, and drag you behind me, setting a brisk pace which is very challenging as you stumble against the short chain linking your ankle cuffs, and the sharp gravel hurts your bare feet.

“Faster, slave, I haven’t got all day”

You whimper in pain and gasp, trying harder to move your legs as quickly as possible.

We arrive at the whipping ground and I drag you to the nearest kneeling post. A short whipping post is before you, and I simply clip your wrist chain to it, forcing you to kneel, clipping your ankle chain to a bolt in the ground. You can barely rise and forced to remain kneeling.

1A8EB80F-73D8-4963-BE6D-5F1FDE8AFEF8.jpeg

“Now then, slave, you must keep count of the strokes, and thank your master every tenth stroke. If you lose the count, I will increase the total by 5 per infraction. Do you understand? You may speak freely.”

“Oh Master, please have mercy, Sir. That is 50 lashes for one potato, Sir!”

“You ungrateful wretch! It’s not too late to cut off your hand if you prefer?”

You whimper, “oh please Master, no, it is sorry-thank you for your mercy. Your slave will keep count faithfully”

Then we shall begin, remain kneeling slave, I give permission to scream and we will stop at midway for refreshments because this is very tiring…

I move to retrieve a cat, and select a soft leather cat o nine tails for the first 50. As I come begind you I swing it a few times to get my aim right and to terrify you before I begin…

Whoosh-slap!

I start relatively gently, this is to warm up your skin as I build up to full strength lashes after the first 10…

The 11th elicits the first grunt from you as the flogging really begins.

12, 13, … 20, 21…. 29,

The 30th lash sees the tips wrap around your flank and strike under your arm, at least 5 welts appear in your ribs for the first time, and you scream!

“Aaaaiighuh…. Th, th, thirty, sir, thank You, Master”

Your screaming continues even though I’m really just reddening your back, there’s very few welts and no blood

By the time we reach 50 your face is red and your tears flow. It is clear by the screaming under such a mild whipping that you’ve never had a proper slave punishment ever before, only tasting encouragement lashes from the overseers.

“50, thank You, Master”

You look relieved, and ready for the break. I go to the bench and clap my hands - a slave appears with an ice cold drink and a nice sandwich. I sit down, in the cool shade, while you remain in the hot sun…

“Well, that was thirsty work!”

“P, please Master, may slave have some water?”

“Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, you think the break is for you? Ha ha ha ha, no slave, it’s to refresh me, after my exhausting workout because I’ve been whipping you in the hot sun! I’ll give you a drink, but it won’t be water”

As I come in front of you I produce my cock and get ready to piss… “open your mouth now, slave, if you need a drink?”

You are so thirsty, but don’t want the urine. Then you realise I’ll probably piss all over you anyway, so might as well try slaking your thirst, so you open. Masters piss is almost clear from the water he just drank so it’s a bit like bitter salty water and there wasn’t a lot …

Now I select a shorter, thinner cat made from hemp rope, there’s several knots along each strand, you’ll notice a difference.

Keep count, slave”

Whirr SLAP!

“Uuuuuuh, 51”

You notice right away the remarkable difference in pain despite this being a shorter cat, the knots really hurt

You begin screaming by 60

You are screaming every stroke by 70

By 80 your screams are hoarse, and there are many welts on your back, in two places where welts have intersected, there are two angry red spots, and the welts are deep red.

…. By 90 you scream and pant, your count barely audible, blood spots are visible from the two deepest welts.

Whirr-crack “Aaaaaiiiiifh, aaah aah ooooooooohhhhh…. Nine… non… ninety t… ooo-aaargh… ninety three….”

“Are you trying to rob me again, slave? Wrong! That’s another 5, continue the count…”

I swing extra hard, aiming to criss cross those two angry welts

Whirrrr- slash

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiighhh!!”drool and tears cover your face and you are sobbing “oh mercy Master, ninety tw… ninety th… oh master, please… “

“No answer counts as a wrong answer, slave”

“Mercy… ninety two?”

My answer is another lash, you are weakening, screaming in pain, begging, and crying, but you manage to keep count and even continue to count while taking the final extra 5

In the end after hoarsely screaming once more, you whisper “one hundred and five, thank you Master!”

I stroke your sweaty hair gently

“Very well then, slave. If you ever do this again it will be far far worse. Remember slave, to be grateful for Master’s mercy and that these are two of my mildest whips. If you ever disobey me, you will suffer.”

I unhook the bolts from the whipping post and take you in my arms, allowing you to cry it out. Your body wracks with the sobbing.

“There there, slave, it’s over now. Good slave, yes I know it was hard, but you did a bad thing. Oh slave, of course it’s okay. Yes, trust Master, there there, leave everything to Master, my slave…”

I carry you to the bath filled with warm scented water and cradle you into the soothing water and gently caress you and massage your aching muscles…

“Thank You, Master, I am happy to be enslaved by You”

“Good slave”

I massage you some more and soothe you…

Fin

Last edited:
I had purchased a new field slave several months ago, that’s YOU, dear Reader, and needed to find out your mettle. So I monitored closely for a couple of days to see if you’d slip up.

Today I ordered an Overseer to bring you before me.

“On your knees, slave.” I grab a set of shackles to chain your ankles, wrists and neck..

“So, slave, I had the potatoes from your quota you picked today Re-weighed and it’s a half kilo short. I’d say there’s definitely at least 2 or 3 missing. So clearly you stole them. Those are MY potatoes, slave, how dare you steal from ME! Do you know what the usual punishment for stealing is, slave? You may answer.”

“Master, please Sir, I didn’t steal any potatoes!”

Whirr- crack! The whip cracks onto your bare flesh.

“Answer the question. Obey or taste the whip, worm!”

“N-n-no, Master, what is the normal punishment, Sir?”

Whirr- crack!!

“Ignorance is no excuse, slave! The normal punishment for stealing is to cut off your left hand!”

“Oh please, Master, please please have mercy!”

Whir-crack!

“I did not give you permission to speak! Now grovel and hear Master’s merciful decision. After reviewing your performance here at the farm, I see you do meet quota and even over quota most weeks. Thus I have deemed the punishment for your despicable crime will be reduced to a simple 100 lashes from some cat o nine tails. Thank your Master for his wisdom and mercy, slave…”

You’re thinking “no way did I steal the potatoes, 500 grams, there was over 400 kilos I uprooted today, there could easily have been half a kilo of soil that dropped off them… this is so unfair”

A tear of fear trickles down from your left eye, and you grovel to say

“Thank You, MASTER for Your wise and merciful judgement, SIR…” just in time you have an afterthought “ oh, this slave apologises for stealing two potatoes, Sir”

(Lucky that you are a quick learner!)

“Very well, it is good you admit your crime against Master and that you are sorry, now I shall lead you to the whipping post…”

I take your lead, allow you to stand, and drag you behind me, setting a brisk pace which is very challenging as you stumble against the short chain linking your ankle cuffs, and the sharp gravel hurts your bare feet.

“Faster, slave, I haven’t got all day”

You whimper in pain and gasp, trying harder to move your legs as quickly as possible.

We arrive at the whipping ground and I drag you to the nearest kneeling post. A short whipping post is before you, and I simply clip your wrist chain to it, forcing you to kneel, clipping your ankle chain to a bolt in the ground. You can barely rise and forced to remain kneeling.

View attachment 1096787

“Now then, slave, you must keep count of the strokes, and thank your master every tenth stroke. If you lose the count, I will increase the total by 5 per infraction. Do you understand? You may speak freely.”

“Oh Master, please have mercy, Sir. That is 50 lashes for one potato, Sir!”

“You ungrateful wretch! It’s not too late to cut off your hand if you prefer?”

You whimper, “oh please Master, no, it is sorry-thank you for your mercy. Your slave will keep count faithfully”

Then we shall begin, remain kneeling slave, I give permission to scream and we will stop at midway for refreshments because this is very tiring…

I move to retrieve a cat, and select a soft leather cat o nine tails for the first 50. As I come begind you I swing it a few times to get my aim right and to terrify you before I begin…

Whoosh-slap!

I start relatively gently, this is to warm up your skin as I build up to full strength lashes after the first 10…

The 11th elicits the first grunt from you as the flogging really begins.

12, 13, … 20, 21…. 29,

The 30th lash sees the tips wrap around your flank and strike under your arm, at least 5 welts appear in your ribs for the first time, and you scream!

“Aaaaiighuh…. Th, th, thirty, sir, thank You, Master”

Your screaming continues even though I’m really just reddening your back, there’s very few welts and no blood

By the time we reach 50 your face is red and your tears flow. It is clear by the screaming under such a mild whipping that you’ve never had a proper slave punishment ever before, only tasting encouragement lashes from the overseers.

“50, thank You, Master”

You look relieved, and ready for the break. I go to the bench and clap my hands - a slave appears with an ice cold drink and a nice sandwich. I sit down, in the cool shade, while you remain in the hot sun…

“Well, that was thirsty work!”

“P, please Master, may slave have some water?”

“Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, you think the break is for you? Ha ha ha ha, no slave, it’s to refresh me, after my exhausting workout because I’ve been whipping you in the hot sun! I’ll give you a drink, but it won’t be water”

As I come in front of you I produce my cock and get ready to piss… “open your mouth now, slave, if you need a drink?”

You are so thirsty, but don’t want the urine. Then you realise I’ll probably piss all over you anyway, so might as well try slaking your thirst, so you open. Masters piss is almost clear from the water he just drank so it’s a bit like bitter salty water and there wasn’t a lot …

Now I select a shorter, thinner cat made from hemp rope, there’s several knots along each strand, you’ll notice a difference.

Keep count, slave”

Whirr SLAP!

“Uuuuuuh, 51”

You notice right away the remarkable difference in pain despite this being a shorter cat, the knots really hurt

You begin screaming by 60

You are screaming every stroke by 70

By 80 your screams are hoarse, and there are many welts on your back, in two places where welts have intersected, there are two angry red spots, and the welts are deep red.

…. By 90 you scream and pant, your count barely audible, blood spots are visible from the two deepest welts.

Whirr-crack “Aaaaaiiiiifh, aaah aah ooooooooohhhhh…. Nine… non… ninety t… ooo-aaargh… ninety three….”

“Are you trying to rob me again, slave? Wrong! That’s another 5, continue the count…”

I swing extra hard, aiming to criss cross those two angry welts

Whirrrr- slash

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiighhh!!”drool and tears cover your face and you are sobbing “oh mercy Master, ninety tw… ninety th… oh master, please… “

“No answer counts as a wrong answer, slave”

“Mercy… ninety two?”

My answer is another lash, you are weakening, screaming in pain, begging, and crying, but you manage to keep count and even continue to count while taking the final extra 5

In the end after hoarsely screaming once more, you whisper “one hundred and five, thank you Master!”

I stroke your sweaty hair gently

“Very well then, slave. If you ever do this again it will be far far worse. Remember slave, to be grateful for Master’s mercy and that these are two of my mildest whips. If you ever disobey me, you will suffer.”

I unhook the bolts from the whipping post and take you in my arms, allowing you to cry it out. Your body wracks with the sobbing.

“There there, slave, it’s over now. Good slave, yes I know it was hard, but you did a bad thing. Oh slave, of course it’s okay. Yes, trust Master, there there, leave everything to Master, my slave…”

I carry you to the bath filled with warm scented water and cradle you into the soothing water and gently caress you and massage your aching muscles…

“Thank You, Master, I am happy to be enslaved by You”

“Good slave”

I massage you some more and soothe you…

Fin
Damn, that was some beating ... and the readers' Pov style was very compelling. The picture of he slave kneeling at the post is very erotic. Her eyes as she looks up begging for mercy ...

Great job 'Loin.

Back
Top Bottom