Her suffering: reenactment group.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sort of remix, if you want - I'd like to go further:

I was introduced to our reenactment group almost 3 years ago, by my new girlfriend. I didn't want to join at first - they were quite closed bunch of people and in reenactment events and they were going a bit to serious. The main rule was - you do according to the history and you do what the group tells you. Otherwise you were OUT! For my girlfriend it was a whole world, she was talking, thinking and dreaming only about next event, dressing in her beautiful princess dresses and... well, behaving like a princess. However - she was a bitch to everyone. Mostly for me in real life.

Seriously... After 3 years with her - I HATED HER. She was always most important, always humiliating me in front of friends. Always I was doing something wrong. Fucking princess in real life, as well as in her stupid history games.

And those reenactments. I fucking hated those medieval clothes, crappy historical shoes, which scrubbed my feet. Those gatherings with maniacs with swords and especially... spending 2 or 3 weeks in some shady linen tents pretending that I'm some clerk or scribe. Well, to be honest... I was their clerk (meaning - accountant, and was hellishly good at my job).

But one day the head of the group called me, and I've heard: "You are best accountant we had, you are invited to closed reenactment party. It is only for higher cast" And than... "But... We have a problem with your wife"

"You know, it's her stuff, not mine. I can skip your party"
- I've replied.

"No, she annoyed everyone, she is a fucking bitch. We need to do something with her, because she's starting to break our society" - he replied - "Either she goes for full historical punishment, or she'is out" - he added.

"Ok, discuss it with her - not my stuff. But what do you want to do to her?" I've replied.

"It is not a discussion for a phone call" and the connection went down.

Can't say I wasn't curious. And I supposed she would disagree. And than I'd finally wouldn't have to participate in those stupid medieval things. Well, but it didn't go that way....

Attachments

• cx ig.jpeg
    cx ig.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Well... to be honest... At that time things started to go fast. As for seeing my wife being spanked - well, it was more than fun. As I thought. However...

Whole reenactment team was more than shady. It wasn't only about - as I used to call it - dressing in nice clothes and parading with huge swords. Well, it was well organised drug smugglers society, and the reenactment.... was sort of a decoy. Yes, the guys loved to fight with the swords, yes, the girls loved to dress as a princesses. But it was not about that.

I've suddenly realized, that that bitch I've married... she was just a drug mule. And the fact, I was so important... It was because I was good as creative accountant. "She goes down" - the leader of the group said - "You stays, if you still do accounting. You are good with numbers"

"No... dont go to far... she loves your reenacments, it's her whole life" - I've replied, unaware of the real characteristics of the group.

"Yes, It was her whole life." he replied. "IT WAS" he stressed.

I could clearly see, when she understood, that this reenacment meeting will go in a wrong way for her. I think someone was a whistle-blower and told her about her ordeal, as she was vigorously calling anyone of her friends and colleagues. I'm not sure what she was talking about, because she did as much as she could to hide her calls from me. Well... I could guess. It was hard to keep my poker face for so long... but it was worth it. After two days of beeing evidently stressed and panicked, she come to me and said:

"You know... maybe this time we shouldn't go for reenactment... Maybe you'll think of something... You know, you can tell them you need to go to hospital or something like that" - she said trying to sound nice.

Well... the rule of the group was clear, a bit like gang one: if you are once into it, you are forever into it. So I replied...

"You know that is not an option. And I know how you like your funny, historical games... So I wouldn't like you missed it" I replied, still trying to play dull.

"But this time.... please... think of something... They respect you, you know.... They'll understand it" - this time her voice sounded a bit more like begging. And it never happend in our marriage, she always was dominant, annoying bitch.

"Oh c'mon" Ive replied "You always say, that they only accept me, because of you and your engagement to reenactments" And than I've added: "We are going, and we are going to have a lot of fun, you'll see"

She walked out from the room, slamming the door harshly. "Well, I'll ask for ten more just for that" I've said to myself.

Back
Top Bottom