Historical and modern Stories by Gregor Samsa

Go to CruxDreams.com

gregorsamsa45

Assistant executioner
My Ordeal in the Pirate Kingdom

Part 01

Hi there! I have written a new story,but this time it happens in old times and in a unknown place(I made this changes to not offend anyone)
Hundreds of years ago,there was a pirate kingdom ruled by a king,who was a sadistic man who liked to make his subjects hardly work.
I was a young construction worker,and I was participating in the building of a new palace for the king. It was a very inmense project,and it was supposed to be the new residence of the king.
One day,a normal day of work,I was assigned with the work of carrying bricks to the construction place. That day,I was a bit tired and distracted,and when I tried to put a brick in his place,I accidentally dropped it to the sea(which was next to the future palace).
Unfortunately,the inspectors realised my mistake,and fastly came to me,took me from my arms and took me away from the construction(the situation was very confusal and I didnt understand what was happening) until the chief inspector took a stick from below his jacked. In that moment I felt a chill and knew what was to happen.
The man,who was very strict,ordered the inspectors to tie me and take off my shirt. So they did what he ordered,and inmediatly the chief inspector said"meeting the stick will make you more responsible". When he was about giving me the first stroke with the stick,I heard some steps coming near.
It was the king,who find out my mistake, coming to solve this issue by his own hands. The inspectors were silent because they feared the king too. Inmediatly,holding a long bullwhip,he violently took out the stick from chief inspector's hand and threw it to the floor.
I fastly was aware that the king wanted a better lesson for me,and found it out when the sadistic man,with a thick voice,exclaimed "inspectors,you were about giving this irresponsible boy a little reprimand. That useless stick does nothing!" I am here to bring the true discipline"
While hearing the king's words,I started feeling a cold across my shirtless back,and I had chills. I had the "privilege" of receive the most powerful man's punishment. I was shocked.
The sadistic monarch started shaking his whip on the air,and he started embracing my back with harsh lashes. He made a drawing on my soft back,and I wad feeling a pain I didnt feel anytime before.
The other fellow workers of the construction watched shocked the situation,and they knew very well that my punishment would be their punishment the next time.

This will continue

Last edited by a moderator:
My Ordeal in the Pirate Kingdom
Part 2
After giving 10 lashes to me,the king,the whipper king,took a break of some minutes to rest. In that moment I,acting like a bold and senseless boy,spited on the king's face. Inmediatly the king got furious and exclaimed " do you like the challenges,boy,right? I will give you one and it will be unforgettable. I started to tremble of the fear because I was aware that spitting on a sadistic man's face while he is giving a whipping,its a big mistake,and this man was also the king.
The king ordered the inspectors to take me to other place to continue the punishment."Take this insolent boy to the toys room",he ordered. The inspectors understood what the king was ordering and fastly,while I was even more terrorified about was about to come,they took me to a dark dungeon,where I was put against bars and inmediatly I listened the King's steps. "Dealing with you will be funny",said the king.
In that moment I was aware that the lashes would he harder,so I shrinked the muscles of my back,getting ready for what was coming.
When I felt a lash caressing my bare and lacerated back,my body started shaking and I screamed.
"A scream is followed for more lashes",the King warned,with a joking tone. So I understood that I had to endure pain and avoide expressing it,otherwise the punishment would be bigger.
The following lashes were even harsher than the others,but I kept silent and quietly counting the lashes.
In the same moment when the King was about to give me a more harder lash,a servant came and called him because there was a problem in the royal palace. "This servant spared me",I thought,but the general inspector taking the King's whip said otherwise.
"I won't be as merciful as His Majesty",he affirmed. By listening that I felt a big chill across my back full of red marks and stripes. I counted approximately 20 lashes from him. It seems a relatively short amount,but they were harder than the King's one. Who would have said that the inspectors was more sadistic than the King?
I was the first person on discovering that,like I also had the "privilege" on getting the King's discipline on my own back.
When the lashes ended,I was dizzy. The pain I felt in my back was inmesurable. "That is what somebody gets when challenges His Majesty",one of the observant inspectors said,and the rest assented. That men put me in a cell for tortured people and enchained me. "It would be better if you keep quiet,otherwise the King will come and end his work",claimed the sadistic general inspectors.
In that moments,I had mixed feelings. Pain,chills,cold,fear and the emotion of getting whipped for the first time

Part 3- Revenge of Gregor
I was held in the kings´ prison for a few months. During that time I reflected about my first experience being whipped.That was my only thought. After all,the red marks and stripes on my back were indelible.I knew that the art that the lash made on my back would accompany me for many years.
One day, the king got sick. But his kingdom shall not be kingless, so he was replaced by his son,who was more fair than his father, but not merciful at all. It was known that he personally whipped 2 boys who stole jewelry from a shop. In that moment I was hopeless and I didnt expect any mercy from the kingdom. But surprisely, the prince,on the 10 anniversary of the marrying of His Majesty, ordered a pardon for all the tortured convicted. When I was freed from that dungeon, I inmediatly realised that "casually" the day of the pardon was also the anniversary of my whipping,which took place 4 months ago. Despite being already a free man,I couldnt stop thinking and remembering about the lashes I got.Even I had dreams where I got flogged. The punishment was clearly a uncleanable mark in my life,and in my back,of course.
I felt I had to get out from that thoughts so I can rebuild my life as a worker man,and not as a whipped boy.Inmediatly,I had a idea. Being again in my house,which was very far from the palace and the odorous dungeon, allowed me to clean my mind. One day, I went to the street to buy something,and people was talking bad news about the kingdom."The sadistic and whipper king died",I guessed. But the news were even better. The kingdom lost a war against some foreign tribes,which captured the palace and gave freedom to all the convicted. That tribes were called "the whip nemesis". "That name is not a coincidence",I said.
With the kingdom in hands of a justice-seeker group of tribes, I was able to materialise my revenge plan. I planned gaining the whip I was lashed with by the king and that sick inspector,and I was to give some lashes to a member of the family of the former ruler. I knew that the king had 1 son and 1 daughter,besides the prince,who was hanged by the tribes. Since I always treated women with respect,especially the young girls like the princess, I ruled out the option of whipping her. So the remaining one was the son,who was a 19 years old boy. So I decided that the little prince was about to taste the lash.
Taking advantage from the chaos and disorder caused by the invasion,I entered the palace,which was looted by the tribes. A few minutes after I miraculously found the whip that belonged to the king. Despite it brought me some memories, I took it,put it in my bag and started looking for that boy. I realised that the new rulers of the kingdom passed a law allowing the persons tortured and jailed by the former king to take revenge from their whippers. So I understood that I was to act under legality,which motived me even more to use the whip. Casually, there was a little room,which door was almost opened. My target was there.I fastly opened my door, knocked his bodyguards and seeing the prince´s face of fear, I said to him "you are about to pay for all the abuses your kingdom has commited". Inmediatly I took the whip from my back, and a rope to tie my target "This is familiar to you",I asked to him,who clearly was scared after seeing his dad´s long whip". The boy was shocked,and wasnt able to move.
Preparing to enjoy the revenge, and to unleash my sadistic side(which was caused by my own experience),I tied him, took of the shirt of the prince,leaving his smooth back naked."This boy didnt get even 1 lash around his life.This back is very clean". So,using all my forces and revenge feelings, I gave the first lash. My target shouted of pain.He felt a pain he never felt before,it was obvious.This was his first time getting the lash"
This will continue

Part 4-Justice time
With the royal boy on mercy of the whip, I used it will all my forces. "You,rich boy, will taste your own dad´s sadism on your own back". He was trembling, and before the next lash caressed his back, the former prince tried to escape. "Dont try that, otherwise it would be worse for you".(I did say this because of my personal experience.
It seemed that the boy didnt understand what was happening, and thoughtlessly he spited on my face. I fastly started shacking the whip and the rich boy´s face was terrified. "You decided your own fate".You wont get it easy". I give him a hard lash that caressed his whole back. The boy,who clearly was enjoying his punishment, let out a shout. A few seconds after I came near him,and I murmured him "You have a slim body,right?,and I let out a laugh. "How do the roles change in this life !Four months ago I was in your dad´s dungeon getting hardly whipped,and now you are receiving some lashes from a prision". The boy remained quiet.Clearly he was scared and learnt the lesson of not challenging nor spiting me. In that moment, when I was making this boy to know the whip, I felt pride and pleausure because I avenged not only myself and the other tortured prisioners,also because I was enjoying using the whip against a back that wasnt whipped never before.
Suddenly I remembered that the law allowing to take revenge from the whippers and tortures said that the lashes limit was 30,arguing that the aim should not be killing them, it should be to do justice and let them live to remember their lesson. So Having whipped the prince only 3 times, I fastly gave him the lasting 25. I did the lashes merciless and used all my strenght. When I finished the revenge, I took my whip, left the punished prince hanging in the room and ran out from the palace.
This story teaches to not use your temporal power to punish inocent people,since it can be turned against you

Gregor Samsa in Real life
Hi! This story is based on my real life and happens in real time
Almost half year has passed since I finished the school,and now I am and adult who studies in the university. Since I was a kid I was always interested on whipped and always wished to get flogged one day. So I decided to contact a torturer.I talked to one by facebook,and we planned a meeting for the next day.
When the day arrived, I got up like everyday, got breakfast and went out from my house fastly. I didnt go to the university,and instead I went to the place where this man was waiting me. When I reached the place,I dont remember what happened after.The man gave me a sedative. Before that I only remember seeing the man,who was a middle aged person. It was at the Afternoon,when I waked up. I didnt know where they took me. I realised it was a house in the countryside,a few kilometres away from the city. When I tried to stand up, the man appeared with other two persons,with a scary aspect and said "You will have what you want,only obey us".
A few seconds after,I was raised from the floor by that two men, and they unchained my arms and ripped away my t-shirt. "Your back will look great after this".The tortured said. So he put tape in my mouth, so my shouts cant be listened and prepared his long one tail whip. When I felt the lash in my back for the first time, I felt a mix of pain and emotion,since I was fullfiling my long-waited desire of getting whipped. I really enjoyed the lashes, and despite I didnt count them properly, I believe I got aproximately 15 lashes. Before the meeting I agreed with the man that I was not getting more than 15 lashes, so it was everything.
"Excelent,Ivan.You have a high pain tolerance. If you want another sesion,you call me,ok? He stated. So the other men took off my arms from the chains, and allowed my to wear again my teared t-shirt. I felt a very strong pain while putting the t-shirt,since it touched the stripes on my back. I said goodbye to the torturer and his helpers, and decided to return home happy because I turned my fantasy into reality, despite I still felt some pain in my back and moving my arms was difficult. "I want to repeat this",I said to me. So after healing the marks in my back, I would return
This story will continue

Gregor Samsa in Real Life part 2
After this singular experience,I continued with my life,going to the university until a proposal changed everything. A teacher from the university told me that he just discovered a hidden country,which was called Stickland,and he proposed me to visit that country together in order to make a research. I obviously accepted.
So I was 20 years when we traveled to Stickland,but I never imagined that the whip was waiting to me there,again. When we arrived,we accomodates ourselves in a local hotel with some tribes. At the beggining I didnt understand the rules of the place,until that something happened,a mistake that brought the whip to me. I was with my teacher digging in order to search ancient relics,when I accidentaly plucked a flower. I didnt even imagine that doing that was an offense in Stickland,and a lot less I was aware that it was punished with lashes.
My teacher realised my mistake and was aware of the rules,and he started scolding me. But I was shocked when he said:"plucking flowers here is one of the worst offenses,and the punishment for that is 30 lashes".
He didnt ended his words when a group of natives appeared,catched me and after tying my hands with a thick rope they shouted to me "you will pay a high price for damaging our landscape,intruder boy". I felt a mix of fear and emotion,because of the harsh and excruciating punishment I was about to get,and because it would be the second time getting whipped. This furious natives put me on my knees over a stone floor,in front of a imposing throne. I was thinking about where was the teacher in this moments,when a tall and strong man sat down on the throne. He was the chief of Stickland,and this man,which was called Solenu,asked me some questions,for example,about my name,the place I came from,the teacher,etc. It was clearly a interrogation. I was wishing that Solenu does not ask me about that flower,but he did not forget that and lauched me the question "why did you outrage the natural landscape of my people". I came petrified and wordless,but I had to answer something and clumsily I lied him:"I was exploring this place and looking for information about Stickland,because in my country people wants to know about this land" I stated fearful. The chief was everything but clearly not gullible,and with that lie I condemned myself
Solenu ordered the final veredict. I was terrified. When the moment arrived,this man sentenced "you,astray boy,have been declared guilty of spionage and pillage against this sacred land.You've commited the two worst offenses and the punishment for this is 30 lashes. After saying this,the man kept quiet for some seconds,while I was feeling chillings and fear across my body. He continued:"However,since you are a foreign agent who purposelly offended Stickland,you will get 60 lashes". I knew I had not escape and was about to come sound familiar to me. Surprisely the chief stated with a louder voice:"And be thankful that I have good humor today and I didnt sentence you to 100 lashes"
I was got up from the floor by two natives,but they werent the same that caught me. So they tied me to bars,violently ripped off my shirt,leaving my back defenseless. However,something unexpected happened that probably spared me from a sadistic punishment. The chief,who was ready to watch the whipping,saw the scars in my back,and after realising that it was not my first time meeting the whip ordered stopping everything "Change of plans,people",he stated."This convict already tasted the whip,so he is getting 30 lashes,instead of 60". "This indignated man saved me",I said to myself,but this little joy ended fastly.
I knew that I was about to get lashes,but I didnt know with which whip. I felt a strong fear when,by turning down my head,the natives will use a very thick and long whip. But the natives put a tape on my mouth,so expressing the pain was not possible.
Inevitably the first lash bited my back,and I shacked my body because of the pain.
This will continue...

Attachments

• engels-single-tail-whip-leather-black.jpg
    engels-single-tail-whip-leather-black.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20230825_222512_547.jpg
    IMG_20230825_222512_547.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom