How Can You Tell It's Xmas?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final count through the news here, 20 children, 6 adults.....
SO sad!
UNTHINKABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't comprehend what goes through such a SICK mind! The parents should have held it underwater at an erly age!!!!!!!!!! It killed it's own Mother first!
early

I TOTALLY agree john, but when you have almost as many weapons as citizens here in the USA, does a weapon ban really effective? That would mean, only criminals or wannabes have the weapons.. On the flip side, say we ALL carried weapons, (Like the cowboy USA movies) would it happen, if a killer walked into a movie theatre and started shooting, then several people brought IT down, Food for thought, I don't have an answer myself.....
Our European friends are MUCH better at it than we.....
NORMALLY, folks here that are "Licensed" to carry weapons are safe people, I worry about the "others".....

We're all capable of evil, real evil.​
On CruxForums, we enjoy fantasies about Crucifixion and other forms of cruelty​
that if we were to act them out in real life would be utterly evil.​
I believe - and hope - that facing up to this "dark side" of our personalities makes it less, not more,​
likely that we'll give way to the evil in us in real life.​
I don't know what causes some people to suddenly turn crazy and let rip with their evil,​
I don't know what causes others to make evil their way of life -​
but I know I - and all of us - could be as evil as that,​
and just pray that it never happens.​

Thanks Eulalia, I couldn't agree more! We in our country are DEEPLY saddened. :(
If a CRAZY wants to commit suicide, fine! Just DO it! But to take innocents with you? You have a SPECIAL place on HELL I hope!~

We're all capable of evil, real evil.​
On CruxForums, we enjoy fantasies about Crucifixion and other forms of cruelty​
that if we were to act them out in real life would be utterly evil.​
I believe - and hope - that facing up to this "dark side" of our personalities makes it less, not more,​
likely that we'll give way to the evil in us in real life.​
I don't know what causes some people to suddenly turn crazy and let rip with their evil,​
I don't know what causes others to make evil their way of life -​
but I know I - and all of us - could be as evil as that,​
and just pray that it never happens.​

I completely agree.

The rain this morning froze as soon as it hit the ground. The postman brought us some Xmas cards from people whose address we have lost. The radio is playing Stop The Cavalry but we haven't heard fairytale of New York yet...then it really is Xmas.
Perhaps it would be wise to retitle this thread and move to what Melissa opened before this event happened....

...We play in a fantasy world here and yet we are real people affected by real events, though nowhere near as the the ones who have lost loved ones.

There will be outcries for gun control and mental health issues from the left and from the far right they will say that if concealed carry was allowed in the school the massacre might have been smaller...

...I will not add anything more here because what happened is beyond my imagination and hope it stays that way forever.
Jim
aka tree

I want to make my apologies to have start off such a debate which is perhaps not in the way of this trhread...
It seems that I've not understood the thought of Melissa and let me carried by my sensibility...
I totaly agree with you, Jim and like you also said:

Hug your loved ones tonight. Then love your loved ones harder tomorrow... and a bit more each day after...
Jim

I also say....;)
Christmas is in first the feast of LOVE....

Messa / P

May we ALL end this pain?
The rain this morning froze as soon as it hit the ground. The postman brought us some Xmas cards from people whose address we have lost. The radio is playing Stop The Cavalry but we haven't heard fairytale of New York yet...then it really is Xmas.

Thank you Melissa, can we now greive as a nation? Let us figure out right from wrong?

I want to make my apologies to have start off such a debate which is perhaps not in the way of this trhread...
It seems that I've not understood the thought of Melissa and let me carried by my sensibility...
I totaly agree with you, Jim and like you also said:

I also say....;)
Christmas is in first the feast of LOVE....

Messa / P
Thanks Messaline - I'm sure you've no need to apologise,​
no-one could foresee the terrible news,​
it was natural that people would respond,​
good that they found space here to do so.​
As Marcie says, it's time for quiet now,​
let the people closest to the tragedy grieve,​
knowing our loving thoughts are with them.​
I'll 'close' this thread, at least for a little while,​
to allow for such quiet.​

Status
Not open for further replies.