How to make a slide show?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Re: Retro Bondage

melissa said:
Hi,
I like your choice of music and subject content. Did you make it with Windows movie maker? I've nearly finished a video on how to make videos. However I'm still having great trouble uploading wmv files and getting them to play on JW player. I have the latest Windows Media playey with K-Lite codecs. I changed the ftp to http in ftp://etc for the lesbian BDSM video and pasted it between the wmv brackets. However the result I get is that my video cannot be viewed or downloaded. I don't understand which settings I have wrong. My videos have uploaded perfectly onto the site's computer and I can see them but I can't post them properly. As you can see from my attached screenshots the tv screen that you get is different from mine.
Best wishes
A puzzled Melissa
Dear Melissa
To make movie you can use "Slideshow studio" it's a great program, you put the images you selectcted and you can menage timeline and transition wich are a lot.
You can also add an audio track, and save it in wich format you like ( take a look at Adrive ;) there is also a suprise )
Jwplayer don't work whit wmv or avi, it works only whit flash video so you have to make the conversion as FVL then upload to this server via FTP as instructions said and then paste codes, as you can see yours screen and player is totally different from jwplayer wich means you are not using it.
By using "Slideshow studio" you can save it as a FVL file and then try again.
The others ways we alredy know is forget about the video surce (avi wmv codecs) and just upload it by using youtube or others service wich convert movies files for you then simply paste the url inside the Flv writes.
May you please reply to my PM because if you read it i'm more puzzled than you and i need your help thanks.
Cheers
Giacomo

Back
Top Bottom