Karen Longcou’s Rise and Fall

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of her visitors was a sharp dressed lady wearing a more than short dress. She introduces herself saying “I am Dr. Barbara Moore, PhD, from the University of the Virgin Martyrs. I am here to witness your execution.”

prison 290.jpg
Sharp dresser? Yep, that would be me. PhD? Check, me again. Witness her execution? You betcha! Better than being executed on a Tree thread. That never ends well.

“Ms. Longcou, I am only here for professional reasons. I am writing a paper on the brutal methods women are executed and yours unfortunately fits the description” Barbara replies with sympathy hinted at in her voice.

That should read “barely a hint of sympathy”. I could care less about this dumb slut.

Ms. Longcou… um… Karen, your hanging isn’t going to be like Kat Ballou’s…

crowd 026.jpg
Kat Ballou???? Had to look that one up. Okay, I get it now. Old movie reference. Retro.

“That is why I am here! If they are going to execute you, they at least could have shot you. You’d be dead in an instant!” Barbara exclaims.

firing squad 38 c.jpg
Yeah. As usual, I’m right. What in the world was Tree thinking?

Karen Longcou’s visit with Barbara was hardly an uplifting meeting for her. Barb portrayed Karen’s hanging a gruesome event with Karen’s last moments a horrific struggle to gain the dwindling gasps of air before the noose would take her life. Days later she would receive a visit from a woman named Messaline.
jjb Messa breakfast A.jpg

Messa is very familiar with the black art of hanging women having made a small fortune selling her Premium French Nooses for use in such events. She arrived at the Women’s Correctional Facility with her lover Judith. The two women looked at Karen handcuffed and locked in the visitor’s meeting cell.

Messaline gazed at Karen’s mostly nude body and exclaimed “What a beautiful woman you are! You will look divine standing on the gallows waiting for them to put my Premium French Noose around your neck!”

hang 1294.jpg

“Your ‘Premium French Noose’ will be the tool they put me to death with” Karen scolded.

“Oh, that is just a detail! There will be handsome officers on the gallows with you as you stand there noosed and readied to be dropped” Messa cooed.

hang 1301.jpg

“But you will look superb as you do you last dance as you strangle as you hang by your neck!” Messa admiringly notes.

hang 339 E.jpg

“Your last minutes above this earth will look spectacular!”

Karen doesn’t seem to appreciate that fact. Messa tips her drink and says she and Judith must leave as they have a day-long tour of northwestern Arkansas’ finest wineries.

prison 224.jpg

“But don’t worry! We will be here when they hang you” Messa promises.

Karen is less than impressed with Messa’s pledge…

Karen has been visited by Prof. Moore and Messa, accompanied by Judith. Neither visit offered her much (if any) comfort. There is only a day and a half left before her execution when a sourly man came to see Karen. He pears though the bars at the naked woman, lights a cigarette, and half-asks half-demands “You the broad they are hanging Saturday?”

Karen glares at the man and pouts “Yes, I am Karen Longcou. Who the fuck are you?”

“Sharp… ‘Spike’ Sharp. I’m from the Crux Chronical. I’m here to cover your lynching” he replies almost casually.

“You mean my execution” Karen snaps back.

“They are going to hang you, right?”

Karen huffs “Yes, until I’m dead I am repeatably told. They can do that to someone that only stole a few bucks!”

Spike lights a fresh cigarette and says “They say ‘don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time’.”

tree noir 004 A.jpg

“Listen, you fuck, in two days they are going to hang me to death!” Karen growls.

“I certainly hope so. My company paid some big bucks to have exclusive media rights to your christening the new gallows.”

“Well, I hope your sales suck” Karen hisses.

“I doubt they will. I know the hangman. He’s good at what he does. He’ll pull the lever and you’ll do one hell of a death dance as the noose chokes you.

hang 384 a.jpg

When you’re just about done you’ll piss on yourself and…

hang 360 f.jpg

“My uniform will hide that!” Karen nearly screams.

“I doubt it. You get hanged naked. It’ll take you more than ten minutes to kick the bucket.

hang 775.jpg

“Then they leave you hanged till after sunset

hang 252.jpg

“I’m pretty sure your hanging will score us top ratings” Spike says. He asks Karen if she has anything to say to his viewers. She is in shock from what Spike told her and shakes her no. Spike leaves, quite satisfied that Karen’s hanging will bring excellent ratings.

Karen is left alone in the cell.

prison 262.jpg

She wonders if Saturday could be as bad as he described…

As this story about Karen opened, it was mentioned she has a very attractive body and enjoys using it for her pleasures. Being locked up in the Women’s Correctional Facility may have restricted her freedom of movement from one place to another, but it did no harm to her body (yet, her hanging is not till Saturday nor her lust for erogenous contact with the opposite sex. In fact during the weeks between her conviction and her execution, Karen had quite an affair with a guard she only knew by his last name, Roper. Roper was a very pleasing partner in the sack but refused to give Karen his first name. He told Karen (while they were engaged in fiery sexual intercourse) that he felt a prisoner and a guard should not become too familiar with each other and certainly not with a condemned women (whose brain he was fucking the hell out of).

It is late evening, Friday, June 19, 2026. Tomorrow Karen will be taken to the gallows and hanged naked by her neck until she is dead. The thought of being hanged nude strangely arouses Karen. She walks to the barred door of her cell and calls out to Roper “Hey, Sarge, any chance a condemned woman can get a ‘fair-well’ screw around here?”

Roper is really the captain of the guards but she affectionately calls him ‘Sarge’. He glances over at her naked body and feels a growth in his pants. He sort of refuses saying “You get hanged tomorrow.”

Karen replies “I’m not dead yet. I need a good fuck.”

She stretched her body against the bars.

prison 152 e 2.jpg

“Won’t you give me one?” she purrs. Roper’s cock is fully hard. He takes Karen to the room where long-term prisoners have conjugal visits with their lovers. Karen and Roper engage in fierce fornication. She screams out “Roper, fuck me to death!”

couple 066 A.jpg

He does his best. After screwing for a couple hours, Karen and Roper take a break. It doesn’t last long. Karen gropes at him and whispers “They are hanging me tomorrow. I want you to fuck my ass!”

couple 044.jpg

Roper seems reluctant to do so but his hands groping her gives away his desire. Karen sits on a chair and looks at Roper. In a stern voice she orders him “Come on, Roper! Fuck my ass!”

bondage 1 B.jpg

The temptation is beyond his control. He gathers her arms behind her back and his hard cock pushes into her sphincter. He ravishes her ass. Karen has a massive orgasm and thinks ‘Everyone here wants to fuck my ass!’

couple 078 B 2.jpg

Well after midnight he takes Karen back to her cell. He says it is for appearances sake he cuffs her hands behind her back as he leads her through the prison corridors. Karen does not know the site of her hands locked behind her back keeps Roper’s cock hard.

hc 045 A.jpg

Karen also doesn’t know Roper is looking forward to seeing her naked body dangling from her neck!

With a massive hard-on in his pants, Roper takes Karen back to her cell. He has a difficult time not watching her ass wiggle with each of her steps. They arrive at her cell and starts to remove the handcuffs. Karen asks Roper “are you going to be there when they hang me?”

“I’ll be on the gallows when you are hanged” he replies.

co 19.jpg

Karen rubs her wrists, sore from Roper’s grip on them while they had sex and the bite of the steel cuffs that bond them far tighter than they needed to be to prevent her escaping them. She turns to Roper and says “You don’t have to be there. I think they can hang me without you there.”

In a cold voice Roper says “I am the head guard here. It’s my job to be there when they string you up.”

Karen recoils and screams “You sound like you want to see me hanged!”

co 20.jpg

Roper pushes Karen into her cell and says “It won’t be the worse thing I have ever seen.” He slams the barred door shut and locks her in. “Get some sleep, Karen. You want to look good on the gallows.”

Roper leaves and Karen is alone in the cell for her last night alive. She watches Roper leave then stares done the empty corridor. She is alone in the cellblock as she is the only woman on death row being held for her execution. She turns and adjusts her bed thinking it might be best to get some sleep.

co 21.jpg

She crawls onto the cot and covers her body with a blanket. Sleep does not come easy, and she lies awake thinking of tomorrow.

She prays she will keep her composure when the hangmen get her ready to be hanged.

h 027 A.jpg

She tries to convince herself the nightmare will be over tomorrow when she is hanged before the prison staff and maybe a dozen ‘offical witnesses’ to her execution.

co 21 A.jpg

Still sleep alludes her as Karen prays Barb’s and Spike’s description of her hanging are just fabrications. She knocks the blanket off and sweat breaks out on her naked body.

eul bed A.jpg

She doesn’t know what to expect but fears the worst…

Karen does manage to get some sleep but her last dreams are nightmares of what her hanging will be like. She wakes in the cell to Roper’s voice calling “Longcou, get up! It’s time for your show!”

06a b.jpg

He watches her wrap the blanket around her body and then cuffs her hands behind her back. He leads her through unfamiliar corridors as he guides her to the gallows. All the halls are drably lit by dim light bulbs. They go down a flight of stairs with Roper leading her. He snarls the line she dreads “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time!” and leads her to a waiting door.

co 33.jpg

Roper grabs the doorknob bet then says “Wait a minute. You can’t go out there.”

Karen thinks for a moment she is been given a reprieve. He says “You are wearing a prison blanket.”

As he sets behind her Karen asks “You aren’t going to hang me?”

He grabs the back of the blanket and says “No…”

co 35.jpg

“… you have been sentenced to be hanged naked!” and jerks the blanket off her body.

He opens the door and a Crux Chronicle photographer snaps a picture of Karen as Roper pushes her through the door.

1 camera.jpg

Her eyes a lined with shamed tears.

001 A.jpg

As her eyes adjust from the flash Karen sees the courtyard is filled with hundreds of people. She walks into the courtyard amazed at the crowd. She can’t believe this many came to see her hanged.

co 36.jpg

She looks ahead and sees the massive gallows towering over her.

The gallows stands in front of her and a hostile crowd surrounds her with ‘Sarge’ Roper pushing her to her fate.

01 rebel cross B.jpg

Karen cannot help but feel her doom…

Karn is marched through the crowd when she spots her stepsister. She asks “Andrea, what are you doing here?”

“When daddy died my inheritance was a little light. The investigator found a hundred grand was withdrawn just after he died. It was never found but I am damn sure who took it” Andrea growls. I wouldn’t miss your hanging for anything!”

Roper grabs Karen and moves her towards the gallows.

co 37.jpg

Karen protests “What’s the rush?”

Roper replies “Have to stay on schedule. We don’t get full payment from Crux Chronical if your hanging ain’t on time.”

They get to the gallows’ stairs and Roper pushes up them. Karen asks “why is the damn thing so high?”

Roper laughs “There is over a hundred paying spectators here and Crux Chronical has a video crew here. It would be a shame if they could see you.”

He forced her up the foot-high steps.

co 38.jpg

With Roper’s hand locked on her arm, Karen reaches the top of the stairs. Karen looks across the deck and sees the hangman adjusting the noose she will be hanged with.

She looks over at the noose.

co 39.jpg

She feels her stomach churn in her belly.

The hangman says “You got her here! Longcou, come over here and stand on the ‘X’ and we’ll put this noose around your neck.”

Roper guides Karen to the trapdoor. She stands on the ‘X’ while the hangman hold the thick rope up and opened to fit over her head,

co 40.jpg

He pulls the noose over her head. The shadow of the rope crosses her eyes as he lowers the loop down to her neck. Karen purses her lips as the rope falls onto her shoulders.

co 41.jpg

As he tightens the noose around her neck, Karen whimpers “I think I have to shit!”

The hangman laughs “Go ahead! We’ll hang you if you do!”

Roper laughs at the hangman’s remark then adds “Of course we’ll hang you if you don’t.”

Karen is not amused. She looks at the hangman and as vehemently as possible snarls “I have been sentenced to hang for stealing money from rich old men that would have lost that much in an evening at Biggie’s. I’ve been brought here to be killed in front of hundreds of people…”

Paying spectators” the hangman adds.

“Whatever! And you are going to hang me with some French noose…”

“Messaline’s Premium French Noose” the hangman corrects.

“…and I am going to choke to death because the drop is going to be too short to break my neck and you joke because I have to shit?!?!?!” Karen hisses.

The hangman asks “You did take their money?”

“Yes, but…”

“And you did it over the internet?”

“Yeah, but…”

“And you didn’t pay taxes on what you stole. I’d say you are damn lucky getting hanged today. You could have ended up growing old in a Federal prison!” Then the hangman adds “Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time!”

Not getting any sympathy from her hangman Karen turns to Roper.

co 42.jpg

“And you, you son of a bitch, I thought you liked what I gave you in bed” Karen snarls.

Roper says “You were good but you took as much as you gave.”

“So you’re here to watch me die?” Karen snaps.

“Arkansas pays me. You were just another fuck” Roper replies.

“I’ll bet you jack off tonight thinking of me dying while the rope squeezes my neck” Karen sneers.

“Actually, Crux Chronicle is giving me a DVD of your hanging. The view ain’t so good from up here” Roper notes…

note: all art here are manips of Mobeus art

part 1

It is 3:45 on Saturday, June 20, 2026. At 4:00 PM Karen Longcou will be hanged by the neck until she is dead for robbing the accounts of retirees. It is a hot day on this Arkansas afternoon. The nude Ms. Longcou stands noosed and bound waiting for her execution. It is both the heat of the day and her fear of being hanged to death that soaks her body in sweat. But there is mote to the ritual of her execution before the lever is pulled and she is hanged.

A Ms. Stringher approaches Karen. She wears a quant outfit and carries a scroll. She is from the DAR- not the Daughters of the American Revolution but the Department of Arkansas Rehabilitation. She unrolls the scroll and reads from it.

“Karen Longcou, you have been tried and found guilty of theft by wire fraud. You have been condemned to death for your crimes and have been sentenced to hang by your neck until you are dead.”

Karen looks at the woman barely able to comprehend the dreadful end of her life.

co 42 B.jpg

“At 4 PM Central Time, the executioner will pull the lever and you will be hanged by your neck until you are dead and will be left hanged until 9 PM tonight so your body can be observed by the witnesses gathered here to observe your execution. It is the wish of the court who sentenced you to hang that your death is a slow, painful event and you die a horrific death. Guard, please inform Judge Hangem the prisoner is prepared to be hanged.”

Roper leans over the railing and yells “Karen Roper is readied to be hanged!”

co 43.jpg

Judge Hangem shouts back “At four o’clock instruct the executioner to do his duty!”

Mrs. Hangem stands next to the judge and says “She’s such a pretty woman. It is a shame she has to strangle to death hanged by her neck!”

co 44 d.jpg

“It is a shame. But remember, Ms. Longcou’s execution is not just to punish her but to deter others from committing crimes such as she has done” Judge Hangem explains without concern for Karen’s pending demise.

On the gallows’ deck, Karen feels a warm stream of her pee run down her legs. She thinks ‘I am NOT ready to be hanged! This is a perverse show to generate money at my expense!’

co 44 C.jpg

Roper turns to Karen and asks “Do you have any last words?”

Karen’s mouth is dry. She shakes her head and says nothing. She looks down at the crowd that has come to see her hanged. There is not a sympathetic face among them. Her wrists wiggle in the handcuffs. A tear streams down her check. At four o’clock Roper raises his thumb. Karen’s feet fidget on the trapdoor for the last time as the hangman grabs the lever.

co 44.jpg

part 2

Karen hears the loud ‘clunk’ of the gallows’ release lever. Beneath her feet, her last footing disappears as the trapdoor swings from her feet. For a moment her breasts float off her chest. She begins to scream…

co 45.jpg

…but the sharp jolt of the noose breaks her fall after she drops just a meter down. She is stunned by the shock and only her eyes move.

co 46.jpg

‘What have they done to me’ she wonders bewilderedly.

Karen hangs motionlessly for a moment before her dangling feet begin to flail about futilely searching for a toehold they will not find.

co 46 2.jpg

The hangman turns to Roper and proudly says “See, I didn’t kill her- yet!”

Roper looks down at Karen as she fights the closing noose and the lack of support her feet are giving her. He admits “I thought she was dead for sure. You have done your homework!”

co 46 A.jpg

“It’s a damn fine noose they got. It isn’t like the Arkansas crap. With the short drop, she’ll kick for a quarter hour at least” the hangman boasts.

But Karen is doing more than idly thrashing. She can feel the noose tighten around her neck. She desperately tries to find footing.

co 47.jpg

Her legs swing wildly as she searches to find a perch. Each try is a failure as the rope slowly closes her throat. ‘Damn, I can’t find anything’ she thinks.

Karen is just 5’5” (just over 29 cm) tall but, due to her well-endowed body, weighs 125 pounds (a hair more than 49 kg) even as she hangs sweating from the noose. Her neck has been given the incredible task of supporting her mass while still providing her with an air passage. Her weight conspires with the noose to make her breath more difficult with each gasp for air.

Karen is struggling with both her breathing and lack of footing. Solving her feet’s lack of stance would solve her breathing problem but her executioner has made that impossible. Still her legs search for the ground that sits twelve feet below them. Every moment she hangs the noose tightens around her neck.

co 48.jpg

Her stepsister watches Karen's struggles as Judge Hangem checks his watch.

Her dance becomes more frantic as the rope further constricts her breath.

co 49 A.jpg

She has been hanged for ten minutes and every exhale is accompanied with spit.

co 49 B.jpg

It isn’t long before her gasps for air are insufficient to sustain her life.

co 49 C.jpg

Her hands claw for something to grab but find nothing. Karen’s last dance is in its last desperate throes.

co 49.jpg

The noose has almost won…

part 3

Tree leans against the Women’s Correctional Facility’s courtyard wall. He has a premium vantage point to watch Karen’s execution. He turns to Messaline and comments “She looks like she’s reached her end.”

Messa rubs her clit and says “My noose made it possible for her to last this long. I think she has a few moments left before she croaks.”

co 49 D.jpg

Next to Messa Professor Moore scowls “That is a horrific was to kill a person!”

Tree looks at Karen’s last kicks and notes “She ain’t dead yet.”

co 50.jpg

Karen kicks her last and succumbs to the noose that has closed tightly around her neck. Judge Hangem looks at her still body and glances at his pocket watch. He muses “Nineteen minutes before she died- that’s a new record!”

Karen does not hear his comment. The noose has taken her life.

co 51 c.jpg

Below Karen a reporter for the Crux Chronicle faces the camera with Karen’s body hanged behind her. Almost cheerily she says “At 4:20 Central Time Karen Longcou has been executed. Her life of crime has come to a just end.”

“And you didn’t pay taxes on what you stole. I’d say you are damn lucky getting hanged today.
Making the thief eligible for paying a 'theft tax' is a novel crime-reduction initiative. The thief has to declare how much money was stolen, when, how and from whom, in order to receive the appropriate tax demand. No doubt, increasing numbers of thieves will be caught by this method in the future, until it becomes a recognised deterrent.

Another fine Tree story, complete with ingenious twists! :D

Making the thief eligible for paying a 'theft tax' is a novel crime-reduction initiative. The thief has to declare how much money was stolen, when, how and from whom, in order to receive the appropriate tax demand. No doubt, increasing numbers of thieves will be caught by this method in the future, until it becomes a recognised deterrent.

Another fine Tree story, complete with ingenious twists! :D
I think it was Al Capone who went to jail for not paying taxes on his illegally gained funds :eek:

Thanks, Barb and Bobinder, there is a conclusion coming to this tale...

The epilogue of Karen’s Rise and Fall

Tree felt a little sad Karen Longcou was hanged.

hang 1303.jpg

In his ‘old’ business there was probably a position for her in the organization. His sister Joan was more than pleased Judge Hangem hanged the woman.

tree sis jane 3.jpg

Karen’s body was left hanging until nine that night. There was still a hint of light in the sky as her body hanged there.

hang 1302.jpg

The prison custodians opens the noose and her body dropped to the ground ten feet below her feet.

bodies 011.jpg

Instead of having her body fed to the pigs at the prison’s farm, Tree had her buried at the Tree Estate. Gunner was not happy with having to bury a white woman on Sunday.

grave 004.jpg

Tree was hardly pleased with paying him double time for burying Karen on that Sunday.

buried 001.jpg

The July, 2026 edition of the Crux Chronicle came out a few weeks later.

hang 1304.jpg

It was a bestselling edition.

After Karen was hanged life went on for everyone… except Karen…

co 51 3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom