Logoi Abstrait - Past Life Regression

Go to CruxDreams.com
May be, you wonder why i named this thread logoi abtrait? (logoi := anc. Greek: words)

Yesterday i had a magnificent flogging experience. My Lady whipped me for half an hour, it was a terrible and horrible pain, but it was great, sensational and delightful sensation to feel the lashes on my naked skin.

After this bondage we both sat together, she gave me a small refresher and we talked about my bdsm history and she wanted to know why i am fond of crucifixion - a niche issue of bdsm in her mind, however, a nice one.

I answered, that there is, depending of the my mood, a strange and peculiar longer to belong to the family of all crucified women and men, especially to theses of the ancient roman centuries and early christian periods. Sometimes i just smile about this, sometimes it is a craving … But i can’t explain why. It is like flogging, i love it but don’t know why …

We remained silent for some seconds and the she asked me: "Have you ever tried a past life regression?"

I know a little bit about this, i heard about this, but up to day i have never had the idea to start a session of this technique that uses hypnosis to recover…

My Lady continued, that she is sure that i had suffered flogging and crucifixion in a prior or former life …

Do you have any experience with past life regression?

No experience. But strange dreams.
But I think there is processed read or seen in movies.
Anyway, it does not change the past.

Madiosi

I like the idea, though I admit I'm sceptical.
And the idea that my fantasies in this life might become reality in a future one :devil:
There may be something of the 'instinctive slavegirl' in my ancestral genes,
a natural submissiveness, and even positive enjoyment of/ pride in 'serving',
but whether having been crucified in a previous life would explain my taste for the idea in this one
seems a more doubtful proposition! :D

No experience. But strange dreams.
But I think there is processed read or seen in movies.
Anyway, it does not change the past.

Madiosi
I like the idea, though I admit I'm sceptical.
And the idea that my fantasies in this life might become reality in a future one :devil:
There may be something of the 'instinctive slavegirl' in my ancestral genes,
a natural submissiveness, and even positive enjoyment of/ pride in 'serving',
but whether having been crucified in a previous life would explain my taste for the idea in this one
seems a more doubtful proposition! :D
Hi,

i really can not imagine to take any commemoration from a former live - if there was any concerning my person - to this live, now.
It sounds like a common awareness in a cloud ;-)
And why should i like to suffer this torture (of my former live) again? There is not any reasonable factor for a desideratum like this…
And even there is no chance to modify history, too.

But is this all imagination and illusion of stories, i was told as child, or books and stories i read as pupil or heard as student, may be unconscious or conscious? Is this all only a great fancy?

A lot of questions keep remaining for me and i think i will not get a satisfactory information in the next time.

Maybe i try any past life regression … i will tell you here the result.

Thanks a lot to you, dear all!

Back
Top Bottom