Looking for crucifixion footage for a movie

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am working on some movie ideas. In the past, the Lord of crucified-women.com has granted me pictures and videos. I have been out of touch for a while because I concentrated on other kinds of movies, but I have some projects that could use crucifixion images and videos. I can accept 4K as well as HD. When the movies are ready, I will send you the file and you will have rights in your own country for video on demand or making DVD or Bluray. I concentrate in physical media in the USA because the digital merchants impose censorship on independent films. If I had a big name, this would not be a problem. The strange thing is that a majority of Americans desire censorship. Adults here want to be treated like children. Of course, I am referring to the average American. No offense to anyone here. It just amazes me how other countries hate censorship. Perhaps it has to do with the fundamentalists here, who are numerous.

I am working on some movie ideas. In the past, the Lord of crucified-women.com has granted me pictures and videos. I have been out of touch for a while because I concentrated on other kinds of movies, but I have some projects that could use crucifixion images and videos. I can accept 4K as well as HD. When the movies are ready, I will send you the file and you will have rights in your own country for video on demand or making DVD or Bluray. I concentrate in physical media in the USA because the digital merchants impose censorship on independent films. If I had a big name, this would not be a problem. The strange thing is that a majority of Americans desire censorship. Adults here want to be treated like children. Of course, I am referring to the average American. No offense to anyone here. It just amazes me how other countries hate censorship. Perhaps it has to do with the fundamentalists here, who are numerous.
Hello Billzebub,
I don't quite understand your request... Are you asking for film scenes of crucifixions that you then want to include in your film? Surely you have more precise ideas, e.g. about the style of dress, surroundings, behaviour on the cross, etc., so that it fits your work?

Hello Billzebub,
I don't quite understand your request... Are you asking for film scenes of crucifixions that you then want to include in your film? Surely you have more precise ideas, e.g. about the style of dress, surroundings, behaviour on the cross, etc., so that it fits your work?
Hi, in a couple of past projects, Oliver sent some footage that was shot prior to me planning anything, so when I received the footage, I built the scripts around what was available. However, I CAN write scenes. (The reason why I used pre-made footage was because I fit it into montages). I prefer HD or 4k, but I am re-editing some DVD stuff and might use standard definition. Let me know.

Hi, in a couple of past projects, Oliver sent some footage that was shot prior to me planning anything, so when I received the footage, I built the scripts around what was available. However, I CAN write scenes. (The reason why I used pre-made footage was because I fit it into montages). I prefer HD or 4k, but I am re-editing some DVD stuff and might use standard definition. Let me know.
Oliver..., Olivier Hufkens?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom