Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Had another fun shoot yesterday, and as always I got to keep the bikini. I think I'll wear this dancing at the club tonight. Though I'm a little afraid it will fall right off should I shake my hips too hard. Wardrobe malfunctions occur regularly for us go-go dancers, but they provide the audience with a special thrill. Come to the club and see what happens! :p

Had another fun shoot yesterday, and as always I got to keep the bikini. I think I'll wear this dancing at the club tonight. Though I'm a little afraid it will fall right off should I shake my hips too hard. Wardrobe malfunctions occur regularly for us go-go dancers, but they provide the audience with a special thrill. Come to the club and see what happens! :p

And they are always 'accidents' right?

Suzana Spears 1-1

Attachments

• suzana_1.jpg
    suzana_1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 55
  • suzana_2.jpg
    suzana_2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 48
  • suzana_4.jpg
    suzana_4.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 49
  • suzana_3.jpg
    suzana_3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 49
  • suzana_5.jpg
    suzana_5.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 49
  • suzana_6.jpg
    suzana_6.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 46
  • suzana_7.jpg
    suzana_7.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 50
  • suzana_8.jpg
    suzana_8.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 51
  • suzana_9.jpg
    suzana_9.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 49
  • suzana_10.jpg
    suzana_10.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 49
Suzana Spears 2-1

Attachments

• susana_spears7_1.jpg
    susana_spears7_1.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 48
  • susana_spears7_2.jpg
    susana_spears7_2.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 43
  • susana_spears7_3.jpg
    susana_spears7_3.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 40
  • susana_spears7_4.jpg
    susana_spears7_4.jpg
    483.3 KB · Views: 37
  • susana_spears7_5.jpg
    susana_spears7_5.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 36
  • susana_spears7_6.jpg
    susana_spears7_6.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 35
  • susana_spears7_7.jpg
    susana_spears7_7.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 35
  • susana_spears7_8.jpg
    susana_spears7_8.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 34
  • susana_spears7_9.jpg
    susana_spears7_9.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 33
  • susana_spears7_10.jpg
    susana_spears7_10.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 34
Suzana Spears 2-2

Attachments

• susana_spears7_11.jpg
    susana_spears7_11.jpg
    435.4 KB · Views: 33
  • susana_spears7_12.jpg
    susana_spears7_12.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 32
  • susana_spears7_13.jpg
    susana_spears7_13.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 31
  • susana_spears7_14.jpg
    susana_spears7_14.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 31
  • susana_spears7_15.jpg
    susana_spears7_15.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 30
  • susana_spears7_16.jpg
    susana_spears7_16.jpg
    473.4 KB · Views: 32
  • susana_spears7_17.jpg
    susana_spears7_17.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 32
  • susana_spears7_18.jpg
    susana_spears7_18.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 38
The girls of Eye Candy Models worked another "fashion show" yesterday. Like all other such shows put on in this city, the show was less about promoting the latest trends in swimwear designs, and more about displaying female flesh to bug-eyed tourists unable to witness such events back home. These events pay us girls pretty well, and most of us genuinely enjoy ourselves as we soak up the admiring stares from the audience. We smile at them, blow kisses, lift our arms overhead to show off our bodies, and strut so that our hips sway and our asses dance. The audience never leaves disappointed. Oh yes, we put on quite a sexy show!

The girls of Eye Candy Models worked another "fashion show" yesterday. Like all other such shows put on in this city, the show was less about promoting the latest trends in swimwear designs, and more about displaying female flesh to bug-eyed tourists unable to witness such events back home. These events pay us girls pretty well, and most of us genuinely enjoy ourselves as we soak up the admiring stares from the audience. We smile at them, blow kisses, lift our arms overhead to show off our bodies, and strut so that our hips sway and our asses dance. The audience never leaves disappointed. Oh yes, we put on quite a sexy show!

@Apostate would call that a righteous ass... but I fear that for me it inspires unrighteous thoughts! :devil:

And we men enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom