Messaline's Kidnapping...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
I think that I've never told you what happened to me when I was captured in a forest where we wanted to
camp for a wek-end...
I was with a girl' friend , and a good boy drived us to this forest...foret 1.jpg

We have established our tent and wanted to profit of pleasures of the life...thCARP21VA.jpg

...But, in this forest, worrying silhouettes were prowling...foret 2.jpg

Suddenly, we were attacked, bound, and brought away... forest 1.jpg

We were fixed a moment ago.... forest 2.jpg

...until my girl'friend was hanging, and I was obliged to see her!​
forest 3.jpg...whooo!...forest 5.jpg
For me, I was driven to their castle and they began to learn me my future role...!:eek:
whip 1.jpg...whip 2.jpg and it was the beginning of another story...​
Messaline-June-15/2012​

I think that I've never told you what happened to me when I was captured in a forest where we wanted to
camp for a wek-end... Messa

do tell more...

tree

see story in other forms of execution:D some other damsels in a forrest seized by some soldiers

It will be not the same: my story will call "The Story Of M" and it's not roman soldiers....:D

I don't think Hansi's soldiers are Roman, just very Romantic!​
:p

bivouac dutch soldiers enjoying a Barbecue:D

camp for a wek-end...
I was with a girl' friend , and a good boy drived us to this forest...View attachment 36937

We have established our tent and wanted to profit of pleasures of the life...View attachment 36938

...But, in this forest, worrying silhouettes were prowling...View attachment 36939

Suddenly, we were attacked, bound, and brought away... View attachment 36940

We were fixed a moment ago.... View attachment 36942

...until my girl'friend was hanging, and I was obliged to see her!​
View attachment 36943...whooo!...View attachment 36944Cool,love the pics!​
For me, I was driven to their castle and they began to learn me my future role...!:eek:
View attachment 36945...View attachment 36947 and it was the beginning of another story...​
Messaline-June-15/2012​

Back
Top Bottom