Mistress Auntie’s Sissy Recruitment Day

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
This is quite a different story, all based off a picture that I really liked, (all pics by TDKev, Kevin S Walsh).

The inspiration: (if anyone wants to manipulate it to put a bullwhip into Auntie’s ha and (white dress) and shackles on me (pink dress) that would be amazing!)

F622396C-25E9-4A10-967B-17629891B291.jpeg

And so I invite you, dear reader, to try being a sissy slave for a day. And by invite, I of course mean kidnap, force dress, and tie you to a tree, which is only the beginning. So read on if you dare….

Notes from and augmenting the picture

I am in the tight pink dress, on my knees kneeling before you. You are in a black tight cocktail dress, pulled down to expose your chest, and you are tied to a tree. Behind me, “Mistress Auntie” is in a white dress, holding a bullwhip. All three of our cocks show easily through the gossamer thin material…

With shackles on my wrists and ankles, I kneel.

—————————
You say “but, but, I am a boy”

I say “yes I know, but I have no choice, Auntie Mistress owns me and so I obey….”

“But I am a boy, I don’t need a skirt”

Auntie interjects “Oh sweetheart, just relax, you will like this!” , as she cracks the bullwhip across my shoulders.

BAFE2966-694D-4E88-A2BE-2CBEAD42CE86.jpeg

I console you, “Don’t worry, you will like this, just pretend I am a pretty girl, don’t you like my tight dress? I picked it especially for you….”

“Well, it is a pretty dress, it does look good, but aren’t you a boy as well?”

“Well, only a little, I am really just a sissy slave, and you will see I suck cock better than your silly girlfriend “

You try being brave “She’s not silly…”

I chuckled “Silly enough to drop you. Why not relax, see if you like it? I won’t tell anyone…”

I begin to lick your cock through the black material

Surrendering, you begin to moan “Mmmmm, well, okay, she did drop me…. Mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnn!!! Ohhh, alright, I suppose you can suck my cock, but… (panting)… just… don’t… tell… (moans in obvious pleasure)… uuuhhh, don’t… tell… anyone, alright?”

Whirrrrr Crack!!!

In response to the whip crack across my back, I suck your cock harder….

With my mouth full, I try to answer, “Mmmmmmfffff oooohhhkkayyy mmmmffff, slave won’t tell….”

F38EFA30-3248-46B2-B897-5C490208220C.jpeg

Mistress Auntie turns and, without any warning, whips you this time!

Whir crack (a mild lash)

You complain “Hey!!!!! Stop that?”

I come up for air, “Mmmmmffff, don’t you like it? You will cum harder, trust me….”

“Actually it wasn’t so bad, but aren’t you her slave, shouldn’t she be whipping you?”

So I ask “Please, Mistress Auntie, whip me more, whip me harder, I beg you?”

WHIRRR CRACK!
WHIRRR CRACK!!!!
Whir whir whirrrrrrr CRACK- CRACK!!!!!!

The last is especially brutal and I scream, but then suck your cock deeper, still through the fabric……

“Aaaaaaaaiiiiiigghhh!! Mmmmfff mmmmmmfff… ohhhh thank you, Mistress Auntie, may I have another?”

Whirrrrrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!!

“Aaaaaiiigghh!!! Ooooohhhhh, please more….”

The whip keeps falling as I keep sucking and you can’t believe how hard you’ve become!

I cajole you, “Trust me, don’t you want to feel the whip again, she’ll be gentle, I promise?”

You are in a different mood now, “Ahhh ooohhh!!!” panting ( highly aroused) “yes perhaps one more?”

“Say no more, gently, you say?” asks Mistress Auntie enthusiastically

She swings the lash backward to the hilt and you hear the terrifying roar as the bull-whip rushes through the air, you look terrified because you are!

Whirrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!” You scream!

I vigorously pump your cock with my slave mouth, the fabric has ripped open releasing your erect manhood which I deep throat….

You can’t believe your own voice, “No! Nnnnnyyyooooo… oh please, … that… that hurt….” panting and feeling the most submissive you ever have, “oooooh, please, Auntie, maybe one more….?”

She bends back even more, swinging the bull whip 3 times and cracks the whip into both of our flesh at once…. As your blood-curdling scream fills the air I gag on your enormous cock and you cum hard! I swallow it all, then back off your shaft long enough to say,

“Please Mistress, will you whip me while I suck him and touch my own cock to cum?”

“No, greedy sissy slave, just for that I forbid you to touch yourself, but continue sucking him dry while I will beat you for daring to ask. Afterwards you can teach our new slave how to worship and suck my cock!”

You look shocked! She is a boy too?

But together we say “Yes, Mistress!”

You are now Auntie’s slave… our future is under her will…

90E3941F-F1D4-4AAA-8E3A-7A336AD5E685.jpeg

Fin

Last edited:
This is quite a different story, all based off a picture that I really liked, (all pics by TDKev, Kevin S Walsh).

The inspiration: (if anyone wants to manipulate it to put a bullwhip into Auntie’s ha and (white dress) and shackles on me (pink dress) that would be amazing!)

View attachment 1462358

And so I invite you, dear reader, to try being a sissy slave for a day. And by invite, I of course mean kidnap, force dress, and tie you to a tree, which is only the beginning. So read on if you dare….

Notes from and augmenting the picture

I am in the tight pink dress, on my knees kneeling before you. You are in a black tight cocktail dress, pulled down to expose your chest, and you are tied to a tree. Behind me, “Mistress Auntie” is in a white dress, holding a bullwhip. All three of our cocks show easily through the gossamer thin material…

With shackles on my wrists and ankles, I kneel.

—————————
You say “but, but, I am a boy”

I say “yes I know, but I have no choice, Auntie Mistress owns me and so I obey….”

“But I am a boy, I don’t need a skirt”

Auntie interjects “Oh sweetheart, just relax, you will like this!” , as she cracks the bullwhip across my shoulders.

View attachment 1462360

I console you, “Don’t worry, you will like this, just pretend I am a pretty girl, don’t you like my tight dress? I picked it especially for you….”

“Well, it is a pretty dress, it does look good, but aren’t you a boy as well?”

“Well, only a little, I am really just a sissy slave, and you will see I suck cock better than your silly girlfriend “

You try being brave “She’s not silly…”

I chuckled “Silly enough to drop you. Why not relax, see if you like it? I won’t tell anyone…”

I begin to lick your cock through the black material

Surrendering, you begin to moan “Mmmmm, well, okay, she did drop me…. Mmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuhhhhhnnn!!! Ohhh, alright, I suppose you can suck my cock, but… (panting)… just… don’t… tell… (moans in obvious pleasure)… uuuhhh, don’t… tell… anyone, alright?”

Whirrrrr Crack!!!

In response to the whip crack across my back, I suck your cock harder….

With my mouth full, I try to answer, “Mmmmmmfffff oooohhhkkayyy mmmmffff, slave won’t tell….”

View attachment 1462361

Mistress Auntie turns and, without any warning, whips you this time!

Whir crack (a mild lash)

You complain “Hey!!!!! Stop that?”

I come up for air, “Mmmmmffff, don’t you like it? You will cum harder, trust me….”

“Actually it wasn’t so bad, but aren’t you her slave, shouldn’t she be whipping you?”

So I ask “Please, Mistress Auntie, whip me more, whip me harder, I beg you?”

WHIRRR CRACK!
WHIRRR CRACK!!!!
Whir whir whirrrrrrr CRACK- CRACK!!!!!!

The last is especially brutal and I scream, but then suck your cock deeper, still through the fabric……

“Aaaaaaaaiiiiiigghhh!! Mmmmfff mmmmmmfff… ohhhh thank you, Mistress Auntie, may I have another?”

Whirrrrrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!!

“Aaaaaiiigghh!!! Ooooohhhhh, please more….”

The whip keeps falling as I keep sucking and you can’t believe how hard you’ve become!

I cajole you, “Trust me, don’t you want to feel the whip again, she’ll be gentle, I promise?”

You are in a different mood now, “Ahhh ooohhh!!!” panting ( highly aroused) “yes perhaps one more?”

“Say no more, gently, you say?” asks Mistress Auntie enthusiastically

She swings the lash backward to the hilt and you hear the terrifying roar as the bull-whip rushes through the air, you look terrified because you are!

Whirrrrrrrrr CRACK!!!!!

“Aaaaaaaaaiiiiyyyyaaaaaahhhhhh!!!” You scream!

I vigorously pump your cock with my slave mouth, the fabric has ripped open releasing your erect manhood which I deep throat….

You can’t believe your own voice, “No! Nnnnnyyyooooo… oh please, … that… that hurt….” panting and feeling the most submissive you ever have, “oooooh, please, Auntie, maybe one more….?”

She bends back even more, swinging the bull whip 3 times and cracks the whip into both of our flesh at once…. As your blood-curdling scream fills the air I gag on your enormous cock and you cum hard! I swallow it all, then back off your shaft long enough to say,

“Please Mistress, will you whip me while I suck him and touch my own cock to cum?”

“No, greedy sissy slave, just for that I forbid you to touch yourself, but continue sucking him dry while I will beat you for daring to ask. Afterwards you can teach our new slave how to worship and suck my cock!”

You look shocked! She is a boy too?

But together we say “Yes, Mistress!”

You are now Auntie’s slave… our future is under her will…

View attachment 1462359

Fin
Well done!!!!

Love the amount of dialogue Loin', makes it zip along. And I've seen some of those pics before, they are 'engaging' to say the least. Nice tale my friend.
I seem to be learning more of the art of using dialogue to propel my stories, it’s become a recurring tool. It hasn’t hurt that I rewrote the whole thing about 3 times now! Thank You for your encouragement as always, mate!

And to everyone else ( @slvad , @Kathy and @planckepoch15) who commented or those who reacted to the story, thanks for your encouragement!

Back
Top Bottom