My Crucifixion With Jesus

Go to CruxDreams.com
the last day my feet would walk on the ground has always been on my mind. i honestly could not stop thinking about my barefeet..how smelly and filthy they are just the same as every condemned man that has been nailed to the cross.
my fantasy is a real life humiliating dream of being nailes to the cross with jesus. how important he is and that i am one of the men who deserved to be nailed to the cross.
as the guards are laying a cross beam over mine and the other condemned mans shoulders they hold pur arms apart and tie rope around them. jesus is being whipped. his back and bottoms of his barefeet are right infront of my eyes. after being whipped jesus is pulled away from the guards who whipped him and a cross beam is on top of his shoulders now and holding his arms apart. carrying the cross beam to our crucifixion site attracts so many eyes that enjoy looking at us up close and think about how they are so close to watching us get nailed to our cross that is ready and prepared for us. i feel like the cross beam is humiliating but i am honestly more nervous and humiliated of how the beam we are carrying is just to keep our arms helpless enough until we arrive at the crosses.

i saw the bottoms of Jesus's feet as he was being whipped and i see them as he is infront of me with guards beside him. i am nervous right now because all eyes can see our dirty barefeet. being kept barefoot during every torturing and humiliating moment helps remind us of how much more nervous we should feel.

the whole walk jesus and the other condemned man and i are wearing nothing except the loincloth wrapped around our genitals.
we arrive at our crosses and my loincloth is unwrapped then my body has 3 strong men forcing my body against my cross. one holds both of my feet and one holding each arm apart. two more guards start to tie the rope around my arms.
i know the guard at my feet is used to it but i feel beyond humiliated about the fact my feet stink so bad and the bottoms are so dirty for so many eyes to look at before i am nailed to my cross

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160804-020541.png
    Screenshot_20160804-020541.png
    960.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20160831_134435.jpeg
    IMG_20160831_134435.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20160909-005420.png
    Screenshot_20160909-005420.png
    3 MB · Views: 226
Jesus is the best company during six hours.
And six hours give you immortality...

The second possibility is me crucified between two girls crucified during six hours.
That gives me unforgettable memory...

The third and last is me crucified alone with two of three girls watching in front of me during six hours.
That gives my body loftiness...

She wasn't an evangelist (gospel writer) -
well, there is an apocryphal 'Gospel according to Mary (Magdalene)',
it reports what are claimed to be Jesus' last words,
and a vision in which he gives her further teachings -
but the content and style are typical of Gnostic writings of the 2nd - 3rd centuries.
There's also mention in an early Christian source of another text attributed to MM,
'The Greater Questions of Mary' that was associated with the Gnostic Phibionite sect,
who apparently believed that, to achieve salvation, they should avoid procreating -
they were accused of nocturnal sex rituals that involved indiscrimate sex,
coitus interruptus, and the conumption of semen and menstrual blood
in a bizarre version of the Eucharist. One quotation from this text survives,
reporting a revelation in which MM witnessed Jesus take a woman out of his side,
began having sex with her, then took his semen in his hand and said
'This (i.e. coitus interruptus) is what we must do in order to live.'
But the source, Epiphanius of Salamis, was very much at the 'tabloid' end
of early Christian reporting, he seems to have had a heated imagination!
But neither of these add any information about the actual crucifixion,
sadly no slave-girls. :(

Back
Top Bottom