My First Memory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am a good girl.

No, it's true.

I still remember the church services. The serene Christ on the Cross best two lowly thieves.

I still remember that funny feeling beneath my dress, between my legs as I learned about crucifixion and sin.

A Korean girl in Seoul in a Christian, upper middle class family.

Through most of the 28 years I have been alive I have harbored this feeling.

A lazy afternoon, my mother's sewing room. I always had nice gowns and dresses, always had pretty undergarments. Yet here I was-sneaking some of mother's extra black nylon to make a loincloth for my imaginary Passion after bedtime...I would wear it under my dress to school, to church... I don't know how I was never caught.

Stretched out in the sun on our deck, wearing only that-for my parents and older sister were not going to be home for a couple more hours.

Summertime again...

I eagerly participate in the girls' Christian camp Passion Play...not as "Jesus" but a thief.

I am not sure what Jesus would think of my fantasy but I instinctively know that it would be viewed as sinful, odd, and shameful.

I feel like I would make a good thief as they were sinful like me.

I am a girl. I don't even know what sex is, not truly.

All I know is the thought of being whipped, crucified, and suffering gives me good strange feelings.

In modest swim shorts and shirt I portray the "good thief."

"Remember me when you come into your kingdom!" I plead to the girl on the centre cross, similarly attired.

If only they knew.

All they know is my acting was superb.

Years go by and the more this girl would learn the more she would desperately want it...need it...every picture she stared at, every erotic story she would write or read...again she would strip down in private. She would wrap again a satin loincloth her only garment.

...and she would once again in her mind suffer the shame and agony...the beautiful ecstatic pain-of the Roman cross.

Only then does she feel like a woman to be desires like the very light of the sun that burns her bare skin; only then is she a queen, albeit a thorn crowned, degrading ruse of one.

The good girl during the day would be a cheap, low, sultry, pathetic slaveslut writhing like a worm on her stipes at night, in the privacy of her room at night...

I am a good girl.

No, it's true.

I still remember the church services. The serene Christ on the Cross best two lowly thieves.

I still remember that funny feeling beneath my dress, between my legs as I learned about crucifixion and sin.

A lazy afternoon, my mother's sewing room. I always had nice gowns and dresses, always had pretty undergarments. Yet here I was-sneaking some of mother's extra black nylon to make a loincloth for my imaginary Passion after bedtime...I would wear it under my dress to school, to church... I don't know how I was never caught.

Stretched out in the sun on our deck, wearing only that-for my parents and older sister were not going to be home for a couple more hours.

Summertime again...

I eagerly participate in the girls' Christian camp Passion Play...not as "Jesus" but a thief.

I am not sure what Jesus would think of my fantasy but I instinctively know that it would be viewed as sinful, odd, and shameful.

All I know is the thought of being whipped, crucified, and suffering gives me good strange feelings.

"Remember me when you come into your kingdom!" I plead to the girl on the centre cross, similarly attired.

If only they knew.

Years go by and the more this girl would learn the more she would desperately want it...need it...every picture she stared at, every erotic story she would write or read...again she would strip down in private. She would wrap again a satin loincloth her only garment.

...and she would once again in her mind suffer the shame and agony...the beautiful ecstatic pain-of the Roman cross.

Only then does she feel like a woman to be desires like the very light of the sun that burns her bare skin; only then is she a queen, albeit a thorn crowned, degrading ruse of one.

The good girl during the day would be a cheap, low, sultry, pathetic slaveslut writhing like a worm on her stipes at night, in the privacy of her room at night...
Beautifully written and most soul-baring. Thank you for sharing..

View attachment 181941

Tree
I agree with Tree and Deise,
that's one of the most lovely personal accounts I've read here,
thankyou Deborah!

And I want to add my note of appreciation to those of Tree and Eul...... so honest and lovely.... told as we all here at cf can appreciate and relate to....

Fortunatelly that you've "like" one of my thread, deborah, otherwise I shouldn't read this story and it would be a pity !

Nice written and so true for many of us ....

But, like I say usually, if you really desire the crucifixion and if you've the occasion (obviously in safety), do it !
It's yet more wonderful than in a dark chamber ...:rolleyes:;)

Fortunatelly that you've "like" one of my thread, deborah, otherwise I shouldn't read this story and it would be a pity !

Nice written and so true for many of us ....

But, like I say usually, if you really desire the crucifixion and if you've the occasion (obviously in safety), do it !
It's yet more wonderful than in a dark chamber ...:rolleyes:;)
But.....I'm afraid of the dark. :p ;) :p

Meanie :p

Well do you like being scared?

More importantly a simple yet well written piece and it is true for many of us that the urges and inquiries we now express here started young.
I like being scared but I like crucifixion because I know that my lictors/Master/partner is in control of the situation...nothing will happen to me that they don't want, and whatever does happen to me is deserved. :)

I am a good girl.

No, it's true.

Summertime again...

If only they knew.

Nicely written and a keen reflection of the flecks of memory we all have from childhood and youth.

I am a good girl.

No, it's true.

I am not sure what Jesus would think of my fantasy

Deborah, I am sure you are not alone in this. Everyone I have met in crux has been a good person (well, almost everyone :p)
But it is natural to wonder when our interest seems to run counter to what is acceptable.
Yet, it is so enticing, and so widespread, this interest in crux, it is everywhere in art and culture.
I hope Jesus would understand that you mean no harm, no disrespect.

Mmmm, yes, the desire that doesn't go away, that must be fed. The secret inner desire to be bared on your cross, to be shamed and sacrificed. You know that desire deep within you, Deborah, and it is beautiful!
Everyone needs the cross.

Deborah, I am sure you are not alone in this. Everyone I have met in crux has been a good person (well, almost everyone :p)
But it is natural to wonder when our interest seems to run counter to what is acceptable.
Yet, it is so enticing, and so widespread, this interest in crux, it is everywhere in art and culture.
I hope Jesus would understand that you mean no harm, no disrespect.

Mmmm, yes, the desire that doesn't go away, that must be fed. The secret inner desire to be bared on your cross, to be shamed and sacrificed. You know that desire deep within you, Deborah, and it is beautiful!
Everyone needs the cross.
Very nicely put Phlebas.

Back
Top Bottom