my photo manip

Go to CruxDreams.com
and please know the manips i posted earlier today
was deleted by moderators
for reasons i cant explain
I can explain. They were deleted because they included the face of a mainstream actress who has not consented and had no expectation or intention of appearing in a nude, erotic, kink scenario of the sort that we present on these Forums. Please stick to using non-mainstream figures and models.

I can explain. They were deleted because they included the face of a mainstream actress who has not consented and had no expectation or intention of appearing in a nude, erotic, kink scenario of the sort that we present on these Forums. Please stick to using non-mainstream figures and models.
Ah...thanks for the warning. I will be careful where I get my inspiration.

with all due respect
you didnt seem to have a problem with me
doing manips featuring either Taylor Schilling Lindsay Burdge or even xena

Last edited:
you didnt seem to have a problem with me
doing manips featuring either Taylor Schilling Lindsay Burdge or even xena
The moderators are volunteers, and we do try to be consistent and fair. Occasionally we miss something, but that does not mean that if we miss it once, we will not apply a rule when we do come across something that may be problematic. I know there are other manips in the forums that do contain images of Hollywood actresses. We could go through and look for all of them, and decide whether they should stay up or be deleted. I'm not sure we want to do that - it sounds like a lot of bother and we might not catch everything. However, we did notice something today in this thread, notably the use of a face of a Hollywood mainstream actress. We acted in line with the rules and guidelines posted for the forums, and we will continue to do that going forward.

That is the end of this story. Please move on.

The moderators are volunteers, and we do try to be consistent and fair. Occasionally we miss something, but that does not mean that if we miss it once, we will not apply a rule when we do come across something that may be problematic. I know there are other manips in the forums that do contain images of Hollywood actresses. We could go through and look for all of them, and decide whether they should stay up or be deleted. I'm not sure we want to do that - it sounds like a lot of bother and we might not catch everything. However, we did notice something today in this thread, notably the use of a face of a Hollywood mainstream actress. We acted in line with the rules and guidelines posted for the forums, and we will continue to do that going forward.

That is the end of this story. Please move on.
These Are Replacement Manips To Replace The Manips I Posted Here Earlier Today But In A Different Form A Woman Jesus Form I Hope You Like Them And Jollyrei I Hope This Makes You Happy
But As For The Eva Longoria I Posted Here Earlier
If Anybody Has Them Please Send Them To My Inbox
For I Intend To Post Them Elsewhere
If Not I'll Probably Make New Ones But Still Post Them Elsewhere
For Admins Can Stop Me For Posting Such Here
But Can't Stop Me From Posting Them Elsewhere

For As Mike Myers Said In The Movie Wayne's World
''For Me, The Beast Doesn't Include Selling Out''

Attachments

• Manip.jpg
    Manip.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Manip2.jpg
    Manip2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Manip3.jpg
    Manip3.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Manip4.jpg
    Manip4.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 115
  • Manip5.jpg
    Manip5.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
These Are Replacement Manips To Replace The Manips I Posted Here Earlier Today But In A Different Form A Woman Jesus Form I Hope You Like Them And Jollyrei I Hope This Makes You Happy
But As For The Eva Longoria I Posted Here Earlier
If Anybody Has Them Please Send Them To My Inbox
For I Intend To Post Them Elsewhere
If Not I'll Probably Make New Ones But Still Post Them Elsewhere
For Admins Can Stop Me For Posting Such Here
But Can't Stop Me From Posting Them Elsewhere

For As Mike Myers Said In The Movie Wayne's World
''For Me, The Beast Doesn't Include Selling Out''
A great model, were can I find the unmanipulated material?

Back
Top Bottom