My Wife In 3D

Go to CruxDreams.com
As we consider more 3D images, Which version invites the most curiousity? 1, 2, 3?

We also have some misc images

Attachments

• Polish_20220809_183116370.png
    Polish_20220809_183116370.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 316
  • image664.JPG
    image664.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 277
  • image742-1.jpg
    image742-1.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 350
Last edited:
I'll start with a compelling scene of my wife falling under the powerful mind control of the mythical Minotaur. You can see the daunting predicament - she's drawn to the creature who in some ways is repulsive, while in other ways, pleasing (so she thinks)
This is a fanstay of M! She can’t believe that you told a story that she has masturbated to. Thank you M and Thx.

This is a fanstay of M! She can’t believe that you told a story that she has masturbated to. Thank you M and Thx.
Thanks for comment and that you find the series interesting, even exciting. We'd welcome some discussion about likes, desires, fantasies if you're so inclined to share. M looks to be a sweet attractive desirable woman and we'd enjoy learning more about both of you.

Here's the next frame. Traveling....shopping in a foreign market....Wrong place at the wrong time.
Oh yes that's what happens when you wander off the usual tourist routes; you end up in the slave market. Some discerning buyer will get to enjoy your wife's voluptuous body....................

Back
Top Bottom