Nailed Balls

Go to CruxDreams.com
I saw anywhere many photos from pieced mammae, perforated labia and pinked lips. Far from crucifixion from which the suffering would be enough. That holds my interest.

I found picture of terrible punishment. Nailed balls. I cant imagine pain of condemned

of course in this pic it is the sac rather than the balls that is nailed. That's a whole different ball game (sorry for the pun :D)
Painful but nothing like having the testes themselves pierced. I'm not speaking from experience, you understand, just pretty obvious I think!

These pics are old friends, they were among the first that I posted on my "Male Nails" thread on the Foundation 4 or 5 years ago.

Here's a selction of others

Attachments

• behold.JPG
    behold.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 377
  • A1xy.jpg
    A1xy.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 365
  • Render 3a.jpg
    Render 3a.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 366
  • pennail.jpg
    pennail.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 352
  • crucim plinio.jpg
    crucim plinio.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 364
  • crucif R.jpg
    crucif R.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 375
  • before the real thing begins.jpg
    before the real thing begins.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 363
  • A MALE ON THE CROSS#1.jpg
    A MALE ON THE CROSS#1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 361
  • !-J-CRUCIFIED.jpg
    !-J-CRUCIFIED.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 340
  • !-H-CRUCIFIED.jpg
    !-H-CRUCIFIED.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 347
I don't like that nailing the scrotum to the stipes idea, & I doubt it happened that much - though of course if the executioners had free-range in what they could do (that wouldn't hasten death) they might have had a chuckle in doing this. But maybe nailing the genitals would hasten death by restricting movement up & down, it would also deny the watching crowd the joy of the dance & the fun of the victims arching forwards in agony & displaying all they've got!

I don't like that nailing the scrotum to the stipes idea, & I doubt it happened that much - though of course if the executioners had free-range in what they could do (that wouldn't hasten death) they might have had a chuckle in doing this. But maybe nailing the genitals would hasten death by restricting movement up & down, it would also deny the watching crowd the joy of the dance & the fun of the victims arching forwards in agony & displaying all they've got!

And you loose more blood than it´s shown in the Picture. The genitals are highly supplied with blood .

Back
Top Bottom