Nailing Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
For me one nail thru top of both feet is visual the best looking.
It has a massive drawback of needing a massive(long) nail.

think 1 nail for each foot would be more convenient.

You could nail one foot and have the other foot nail passing between the toes of the first.
It would look visually much like the one nail but needing a less massive nail.
Also easier to accomplish with any unwilling victim.

Last edited:
One nail for the feet is the classic style we have grown up with in Christian art
feet tulla_pies_01.JPGcunt.jpgnailedfeetph269.jpg

I find it a bit awkward, both in real life and in photo manips, and tend to favour 2 feet nailed alongside each other
nailedfeet1382025Sara.jpgnailedfeetph327a.jpg

Either side of the stipes allows for nailing with the legs splayed
nailedfeetph216.jpgnailedfeetphk8b.jpgSUPPLICEDEMESSALINE140.jpg

Many other styles are possible
multiple_crucifixion_viewpoint_1_by_hornet1a_ddwy94m crop.jpgph254.jpg

Both feet placed on top of each other and fastened with a single nail looks pretty and is probably the classic kind of crucifixion. But I like it better when my feet are next to each other side by side and each foot is nailed with a single nail. If I could only experience one crucifixion, I would choose one nail for each foot. If I was allowed to experience multiple crucifixions, I would try once the single nail version.

(How to experience multiple crucifixions? From a young age I fantasized about a medieval fantasy land where you would be healed and fully restored after being crucified in a sacred grotto or temple. I could be nailed to the cross there so many times as i wanted)

Both feet placed on top of each other and fastened with a single nail looks pretty and is probably the classic kind of crucifixion. But I like it better when my feet are next to each other side by side and each foot is nailed with a single nail. If I could only experience one crucifixion, I would choose one nail for each foot. If I was allowed to experience multiple crucifixions, I would try once the single nail version.

(How to experience multiple crucifixions? From a young age I fantasized about a medieval fantasy land where you would be healed and fully restored after being crucified in a sacred grotto or temple. I could be nailed to the cross there so many times as i wanted)
oho but one nail is not compatibile with archelogy prooves meow :oops: :cat: :conejo: :mouse:

For me one nail thru top of both feet is visual the best looking.
It has a massive drawback of needing a massive(long) nail.

think 1 nail for each foot would be more convenient.

You could nail one foot and have the other foot nail passing between the toes of the first.
It would look visually much like the one nail but needing a less massive nail.
Also easier to accomplish with any unwilling victim.
As usual ... both have their upsides and downsides...

Pro for Single Nail Theory: ... pushing down firmly with one foot on the other like that, feels kind of nice ... especially in the rising up position, very aesthetic silhouette ... big spike is scary ... visual tradition ...

Pro for separately nailed feet: ... in any given position, usually much more movement possible with two nails ... many more ways of fixing to the cross thinkable ... more options for access ...

If my crucifier prefers single nail I'm not going to complain!

also the nailing sequence is more interesting than just "first nail one foot, then nail the other": Drive the spike through one foot, until it comes out the sole, then place that nailed foot on top of the other, hammer again, ...

Since a crucifixion lasts quite a while it's possible to have the best of both worlds

... or is there a law that prevents extracting foot nails during the crux, and re-crucifying the feet in a different position?

From a young age I fantasized about a medieval fantasy land where you would be healed and fully restored after being crucified in a sacred grotto or temple.
Or of course that ... into the sacred healing pool and soon we'll be ready to go again ...

001.jpg

I guess the question is for the single nail through both feet theory is how long does that nail have to be to penetrate both feet and the cross to hold the victim?
well how much of the length of the nail is needed to go through the feet,
and how much remains for getting a hold in the wood,
of course depends a lot on how high up the foot you put it through.

Using a basic screw clamp it's not too hard to get a rough idea ;)
bessey-317400-2.jpg
in modern terms, an 8x250 mm steel carpentry nail would probably hold me nicely,
where I envisioned it, it would need about 8 cm through both feet so there's quite a lot of length left to go into the wood.

Of course the nails that were available in Roman times would bend more easily and would probably need to be thicker.
I think @jedakk has commented on that sometime, and come to the opinion that the Romans would probably not have done it that way.

Then again, if you use a footrest like in many of @crumera 's pics, there is not as much force on it so that makes it easier for both girl and nail ...
blond4aFS.jpgCringingFS.jpg

For me, the nailing of the feet is the most erotic aspect of the crucifixion. I don't like crucifixion video or pictures if feet are not nailed.
In general, I prefer one single nail on overlapped feet but I like also the solution involving two different nails. The problem in my opinion is that money a small percentage of crucifixion productions (video and pics set) involve nailed feet. An this for me is a very important problem because as just explained, for me a crucifixion without nailed feet is not a crucifixion

The big problem with 1 nail is if the crucified put all his/her weight on the upper foot..
The max force put on the nail will then be put on approcimate 1 1/2 the distance of the thickness of a foot.
this gives 3 times the approximate moment on the nail as there is one nail for each foot.

A footrest will reduce the force on the nail as some of the weight of the victim is transferred to the slanted weight. depends mainly on the angle of the footrest and how slippery it is..
Bloody feet make the wood quite slippery..

Not fluent in those kind of physics but think increasinge diameter of the nail would be a good compensator for that.
No idea about the interaction between nail and wood: when it will be pulled out by the force?
Maybe someone else can shed some light on that?

Last edited:
For me, the nailing of the feet is the most erotic aspect of the crucifixion. I don't like crucifixion video or pictures if feet are not nailed.
In general, I prefer one single nail on overlapped feet but I like also the solution involving two different nails. The problem in my opinion is that money a small percentage of crucifixion productions (video and pics set) involve nailed feet. An this for me is a very important problem because as just explained, for me a crucifixion without nailed feet is not a crucifixion
As a guy with a foot fetish, I concur. Spikes driven through the tops of the feet (one spike for each foot) is the most turn on for me because it's more realistic. Also seeing the feet pulled back a bit with the pierced soles in view is super sexy especially with toes curled up and high arches. Bonus points if her screaming face is also in view. I wish I could do some of the art that I've seen on here. How do you do this? I don't know anything about graphic art.

I wish I could do some of the art that I've seen on here. How do you do this? I don't know anything about graphic art.
Most of us who cannot draw by hand use Poser or Daz studio.
Recommend the last one as it is free for the base program.
You can buy models etc or find a lot of it for free.

Steep learning curve!

Everything is possible. It depends on the executioner. You may get nailed through the heels with the knees bend to the side, or with the heels left and right to the Stipes. Of course the popular way with one nail through both feet or one nail for each foot.
One nail for each foot (classic variation): The nail will be placed between the second and third metatarsal. A footrest and some sort of seat can be very helpful and will keep you alive on the cross much longer. Just when you have to stand up for air, you will face trouble. You'd have to push against the metal in your feet, until the nails are firm between the bones to stand up..........:rolleyes:

I just had my feet nailed by a 12 inch long nail through both of my feet. My wrists were awful as i felt the nail grind against my bones. my feet as i felt the nail tear through one sole and into the next foot my left on top of my right and shatter each of my feet bones was worse. I can't find balance on my cross. I tilt from left to right as I struggle to lift myself on my broken feet to breathe. I cry out in pain as i lift myself up. I feel splinters grind into the sole of my right foot. please make this end.

I would take nails through my heals as long has i could share a cross with another vicitim and we have the soles of our feet pressed together. I would love to feel the soles of another mans feet preferably bigger than mine and his toes curl over mine as he pushes up against my feet to breathe

Back
Top Bottom