Not Sure WHERE to Post...

Go to CruxDreams.com

zekesgraphics

RIP Graphic Artist
... Being new, I've spent the past couple weeks trying to figure out where I fit in around here...
... I will likely need to start three "threads" of discussion...
... My lifelong research on the various ages of persecution and martyrdom is divided up into three general categories --- that with relatively easy editing, can be refined to specific "methods" in those three category venues...
1) Historic Accounts --- (Chronology of Martyrdom from Jesus to present-day events)
2) Technical / Legal Specifics --- (Types of Crosses / nails vs ropes / mounting positions / percussis & disposal / etc)
3) Future Vision "Project" Accounts --- (Based on past practices, probable future scenarios --- closest I get to "fantasy")
... MOST all my entries WILL have graphic attachments involved...

... Thanks for consideration and advice !
... Zeke

Re: Not Sure WHERE to Post... Attn: Helmut

--- On Wed, 8/12/09, admin@cruxforums.com wrote:
Subject: We'd hoped to hear from you???
To: "zekesgraphics" <revzekemacrat@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 11:04 AM

Hello zekesgraphics,
Please note that the reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of helmut.
Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zeke,
When I saw your post here in "Crucifixion" I thought to invite you to post
something, and actually post in in the "When in Rome" section of the site
since it is basically about historic Roman crucifixion. Apostate who is
the principal moderator for "When in Rome" was away at the time so I as a
Moderator at Large I stepped in to invite you to begin posting and we are
both anxious to see your work.
I write this hoping you haven't made other arrangements and that we will be
able to see a sample of your work soon.
Helmut

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: "rev j.r. zeke whitelock" <revzekemacrat@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: We'd hoped to hear from you???
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxx.net
[I received a "MAILER DAEMON" on this reply address]

.... Sorry, you know what they say about "good intentions"...
.... There WERE a couple factors:
... I have NOT yet heard back from Finhser, BUT That MAY be due to my primary difficulty --- My Time-Warner "Road-Runner" Cable service has been giving me untold grief since July 4th weekend... While I HAVE been able to log in and "look" everyday (with a few exceptions), I haven't been able to "send / upload" anything --- across ALL the networks I'm involved in... There's been NOTHING wrong with my computer --- it's been the connection... I've been in "catching up" mode for the past
week, now that things seem to have stabilized a bit...
[Finhser probably didn't get my inquiry]...
.... Please understand, also --- I've been in a great deal of pain during the final stages of healing from chemical burns I got over about 65% of my old bod, about 2 yrs ago --- as the surface nerves are restoring themselves, it's been a bad case of phantom pain --- THEY remember the initial injury almost better than I do... I'm fighting a lot of palsy, as nerves in my arms are trying to send a reflexive "get away from that" message for a danger that no longer exists --- the "shakes" make typing and artwork a bit difficult at times...
.... I promise I WILL try to get something going for you, soon !
... [Apostate SHOULD be familiar with my postings @ Crux Foundation --- There's folks worried about me over there, too !]
.... I DO appreciate your invitation and follow-up...
.... Thanks for understanding !
.... Blessings !

Back
Top Bottom